[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Walking on campus > See qt grill > look at her >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 5797926762_e1da946218[1].jpg (67KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
5797926762_e1da946218[1].jpg
67KB, 500x357px
> Walking on campus
> See qt grill
> look at her
> She looks back

And THIS is where i quickly look away and do my best to avoid contact. Happens every time

This is a problem. How do you react to this?
>>
File: photo.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
Smile and wave boy. Just smile and wave.
>>
>>25508245
I never make eye contact. Just keep looking forward.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 251x200px
>>25508245
Omg Becky, that creepy loser is looking at us again!
>>
>>25508271
That's my standard move as well. I can see with my peripheral vision that some look at me, but I know that if I look at them I'll just instantly look away like OP.
>>
>>25508268
> Smile and wave

See that's what people say you should do, but I've never seen anyone do it IRL and it feels very weird to do it IRL
>>
up close, you can cheat by focusing your gaze between their eyes. they wont' be able to tell the difference and it will make it easier for you

from far, don't look "into" their eyes, look at the front of their eyeballs. it's primarily a mental distinction but it takes the edge off imo
>>
>>25508290
This is what actually is happening.
>>
>>25508245
Ask yourself why you look away, because there's no real reason to.
>but I'm shy
Why? What are you shy of? What's going to happen if you keep looking at that person? Absolutely nothing. It doesn't matter. If you just train yourself to do this, your confidence is bound to get a boost.
>>
>>25508245
I nod my head, but that's mostly to guys. Girls I think I just make eye contact then look forward and continue.
>>
>>25508387
Just fuck off Doj you belong on /soc/ you tripfagging attentionwhore
>>
>>25508387
disregard tripfag this is horrible advice I once had a qt girl I would do that eye contact-she looks-break contact thing, and one day I decided to straight up not stop looking. It was very awkward, she told all her friends "that guy" is a creep. would not recommend
>>
>>25508336
mah niga, same thing happens to me. I could see some of them looking at me in my peripheral vision, too scared to look at them directly
>>
>>25508382
I got caught looking at 7/10 girls in the cafe, and they actually got up and left while giving me angry stares. I wasn't even staring, just glancing at their faces.
>>
>>25508387
Fuck off chad scum.

>>25508494
It's truly a mixed feel.
It's a good feel that you ruined friend date at the cafe because they're shallow cunts.
It's a bad feel that you're so ugly it made them get up and leave.

I've been there a couple of times, truly a mixed feel.
>>
>>25508245
Turn to her and repeat the following:
"Haben Sie heute Jueden toeten?"

If she replies:
"Jawohl, mein arische Bruder"
you're in.

If she looks confused or offended: run.
>>
>>25508480
>she told all her friends "that guy" is a creep
Good, then your existence was acknowledged. Whether it's positive or negative doesn't really matter. Chances are mostly likely that you were called a creep either because you ended up trying to stare her down into the ground, or simply already had the reputation of creep but were of no danger to them in a social manner. By establishing your existence to her, you became one, but that's a good thing.

I personally suggest to keep no longer than 1 second of eye contact to avoid staring. This is just something you practice though.

Eye contact is the absolute BASIC of body language. If you can't even practice the basics of the most important aspect of face to face communication, how do you ever expect to lose your shyness?

>>25508447
>>25508633
I am none of these things.
>>
Is it me, or did several posts just disappear?
>>
>>25509174
They did.

What's really strange is that one of them was a post of mine, which was just a text reply to an image.
>>
>>25508245
Close your eyes, smile, and give a quick nod.
As you bring your head up from the nod your momentum flows naturally into averting eye contact and continuing on your way.

Based on my own experience, It goes:
Lvl.1 - Never making eye contact ever
Lvl.2 - Quickly looking away
Lvl.3 - What I just described
Lvl.4 - Looking at them as you nod and seeing them smile back - (This is where I am currently at)
Lvl.5 - Saying hi to them
Lvl.6 - Complimenting them on something
Lvl.7 - Approaching them
--ENTERING CHAD MODE--
Lvl.8 - Making them approach you
Lvl.9 - Getting them to follow you somewhere more private
Lvl.10 - Fucking them right then and there

The experience needed before each new level grows exponentially, so unless you inherited a natural skill that boost your exp reaching those higher levels are nigh impossible.
Biggest thing to remember is not to stare, staring adds a x0 to the experience formula.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.