[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roasties getting toasty when based Milo BTFO. 2016 is the ye

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: milo_yiannopoulos.jpg (210KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
milo_yiannopoulos.jpg
210KB, 620x412px
Roasties getting toasty when based Milo BTFO. 2016 is the year of the feminist collapse
https://youtu.be/YmSxJvvAA-k
>>
>>25507888
Nobody checked my trips
>>
>>25507888
>10/10 this gave me an erection.
>>
That guy doesn't look that old but he has grey hair.
>>
I fucking love Milo so much. I'd take his dick EVERY DAY.
>>
>>25508378
Platinum Blonde, he's a faggot.
>>
>>25507888
Milo is an ally of robots even though he's pretty much a gay Chad, he keeps the roasties very, very toastie.
>>
>>25508445
I'm not gay and even I'd take his dick he speaks so much truth
>>
>>25507888
I get it, it all makes sense.

Women are collectively saying that there's a wage gap because an overwhelming majority go to university for psychology or early education or some other trash liberal arts degree and thus most come out working shit tier jobs, where a bunch of them are even working minimum wage.

They literally want to be paid more for doing nothing because their degrees are meaningless.

Either going for a trade or a degree that is more practical and useful like Medicine, Information Systems, Engineering or Maths combined with Economics or Business will lead to them being able to find much better pay but alas most just DO NOT WANT TO PUT THE WORK IN.
>>
File: Boris_Grishenko.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Boris_Grishenko.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
>>25507888
>Debater X TOTALLY ANNIHILATES debater Y in heated debate with flawless logic and hilarious ingenuity
>>
>>25508656
I remember a news debate where they had a video feed of some retard 19 year old feminist who kept spouting 'More girls should be in STEM! Girls should feel comfortable choosing STEM as a career!' When asked what she was studying: 'fashion design'. Feminists are living memes desu.
>>
Gotta love Milo. Those women had NOTHING
>>
File: 1430792403530.gif (304KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1430792403530.gif
304KB, 402x414px
>>25507888
The fact that hes gay is so perfect, its the perfect shield against feminists. Truly the ultimate defense.
>>
>>25507888
Milo is a shill, why would you listen to advice about women from a fag?
>>
Milo is a pretty poor interviewee. No matter how correct he is he simply fails to engage the audience through a mix of body language and clearer dictation.

He also falls for obvious traps like the presenter asking him to either insult her or back peddle on his previous statement. He fails to explain how a person is not representative of a trend.
>>
>>25507888
oh FUCKING CHECKED
>>
Milo is a perfect example of not being able to see the forest for the trees
>>
i want to fuck Nicky in the anus and face
what a hot fucking cumslut

you guys told me feminists are angry hamplanets
where do i find myself frustrated women who hates me for being a man but secrectly wants to be fucked doggy while her hair being pulled?
>>
>>25507888
OH SHIT
THE ROASTIES
THEY GETTING TOASTIES
>>
>>25507888
you either look after the kids or you work full time

you cannot have both, bitch
>>
>>25507888
He sort of sounds like a broken record.
>>
>>25507888
why do they both gang up on him so much?
he isn't saying anything offensive
>>
File: Emoji.jpg (20KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji.jpg
20KB, 287x176px
the news anchor is so fucking hot senpai. I just love everything she says
>>
I don't understand how so many people like Milo so much, or at least fall for all his shit. He's the same as Gavin McInnes. A neo-reactionary who looks for the untapped market of robots and neo-cons.
>>
>>25507888

old video is old and your trips are shit fuck off cunt
>>
>>25510243

that's because the truth spills from his mouth at such speeds that his lips can't keep up.
>>
>>25510270

to them, denying the wage gap is offensive in itself. milo is always very polite but people still always flip shit over the truth.
>>
File: boxingboobs.gif (825KB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
boxingboobs.gif
825KB, 320x228px
>>25507888
>video starts
>"LADIES FIRST"

rrrrrrreeeeeeeee
>>
>>25510429

I love when feminists act sexist against women without realizing it.
>>
milo got btfo'd
>>
>>25507888
This guy reminds me that we still have a voice

I Fucking love Milo
>>
>>25507888
>bitch talks about SJW shit arguing from emotion
>Milo argues using logic and statistics
>bitch doesn't address the argument and continues parroting her same lines rephrased in a slightly different way
>rinse and repeat
>despite the lack of evidence or logic, the media supports the bitch.

What a time to be alive.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.