[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get self conscience as fuck when they smoke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (19KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 222x216px
Does anyone else get self conscience as fuck when they smoke weed? I look back at everything I did when I was sober I thought it was all awkward and retarded. I feel like I look like shit when I smoke weed and having red tired eyes doesn't help. I get dissociated as fuck when I smoke. I stop wanting to talk to girls I'm talking to because I think it's stupid and I feel like I'm doing everything shitty and wrong. I think it might just be my environment but fuck weed is the only drug I like. I get like afraid to text people back and don't want to really see and talk to anyone. If I get high with a girl I feel weird as fuck and sex feels weird with weed.
>>
I related 100% right on the mark to every single thing you said

Minus the sex part, I've never had sex

Despite that, whenever I get high I tend to feel like I get a glimpse of my "true self" and what a greedy, mean, selfish piece of shit I am and how I would be better off dead
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 780x800px
When I smoke weed I get this head rush like bees buzzing between my ears and my heart slows down and my eyelids get droopy and my eyes red and I feel the headache that I felt all day blissfully disappear and for once I am happy and free (at least till I run out of weed again).
>>
OP, as faggy as it might sound, just talking to yourself positively in your head obviously when you're on the verge of freaking out about how much you hate yourself can really hope

Last time I actually hung out with someone irl and got stoned, I kept thinking to myself stuff like "I have no reason to be ashamed and afraid" whenever my anxiety and self-hatred would creep up, and it helped a lot.
>>
>>25507095
can really help*
>>
I feel this too, what does it mean? Besides weed being a shit drug for degenerates
>>
>>25506658
weed is shit when not combined with benzos or alcohol. combined with the latter, it's (or can be) pretty great.

fucking potheads
>>
>>25506658
Yea i get really selfconcious too. i think about how i am and how pathetic i am and how ugly i am and a loser. I see myself from a different perspective and see how dumb I am and what I do and what I need to do
>>
>>25507142
looks like someone didnt have a good time on weed :( boohoo
>>
>>25506658
Any weed smoking tips? I did it for the first time about a week ago. I don't know if I inhaled properly but I didn't feel any different, just a bit lightheaded.
>>
>>25507200
You definitely didn't.
Honestly it takes some practice, I didn't actually get high until my third time smoking.

What were you using? A cleaner source makes it way easier, ie a vape or a bong rather than a joint or a pipe.
>>
>>25506658
I don't know what you're saying. It sounds like negative effects but you say it's the only drug you like?
>>
>>25506658
weed is a coping mechanism for not getting anything done or improving yourself

at least for me it was

Also, like OP, weed makes me extremely self concious and paranoid if I'm out in public, but it also makes me more aware of other people and my surroundings.
>>
>>25507256
A pipe was used. How hard must I inhale? My friend was tripping balls the whole time and honestly it sucked because I didn't get high with him.
>>
>tfw smoked yesterday for the first time in years
>at first I laughed at stupid shit and had a good time, but then I didn't feel any better
>just less ability to comprehend, read, focus, think, etc.
>>
>>25507200
sometimes you dont feel it your first time
try smoking a few more times until you do
>>
File: moonman.png (8KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
8KB, 732x732px
>b-b-b-ut these disassociative panic attacks are gonna make me a genius!

potfags truly are the most delusional
>>
>>25507319
were you actually inhaling any smoke? IIRC pipes usually have a hole you have to cover to get the smoke to flow through. Then you got to hold it in for just a couple seconds then exhale. Breathing in a little bit of air before you exhale makes it burn less.

Disclaimer: I've only smoked a couple times.
>>
does anybody else twitch sometimes while high? its only when Im with people Im not comfortable with, they say I twitch and I fucking hate it. fuckin tweaker
>>
>>25507384
Yeah especially on edibles
>>
>>25507379
the hole is a carb and suck in when you finish the hit and hold, thats what i do
>>
>>25507379
>pipes usually have a hole you have to cover to get the smoke to flow through

yeah I covered the hole

>were you actually inhaling any smoke?

Yes I was. I made sure to hold it for a few seconds as well before exhaling.

My friend kept telling me that not being able to get high was because I was autistic and he made fun of me the entire time we were playing halo.
>>
>>25507426
>>25507379

Apple is best stfu
>>
>>25507024
mental illness

>>25507142
smack addicted addict

>>25507143
future panic attacks

>>25507162
faggot

>>25507295
the one guy telling it honestly who everybody else will ignore

>>25507326
>he notices the IQ loss

>>25507384
mental illness
>>
>>25507162
in the beginning i had a couple of good times with weed (just smoking) until I ate some (a fucking lot) spacecake (a shitload really). I thought it didn't work so I kept eating and eating and eating. This was during schooltime btw. Eventually it hit me like I don't know what. 10 seconds felt like hours. I was experiencing constant deja vues. I was having clear closed eyed visuals (not pleasant ones). And every couple of seconds I had this strange sensation in my whole body (shiver-ish). Weeks after that 'experience' I suffered from panic attacks.
This was years ago though, so I see it as an interesting experience now looking back on it.
After that, years later, I have even tried shrooms and LSD and never did those induce the same levels of anxiety and insanity and terror that the weed did (except once with shrooms but I managed turning the situation around and it was not that bad).
Don't underestimate weed.
>>
>>25507442
>muh bong muh bongz
>>>>>/420chan/

they call for you
>>
>>25507384

I've been a semi regular smoker for years, almost a decade, and I spent about half of that as a daily smoker and this still happens to me sometimes.

Or sometimes it's even worse and my entire body just like vibrates and my voice sounds like I'm trembling, because I am I guess, but it's not because I'm nervous it's just a weird and annoying reaction.
>>
>>25507442
>>25507200
>halo
did you try any activities that actually require thinking or reading?
>>
>>25507319
Not very hard.
Start with your finger over the carb. Hold your lighter or ignition source close to the bowl and breathe in just enough to pull the flame in. Shouldn't be more than a slow sip.
Once you get a cherry going (the glowy bit) remove the flame, inhale a little more and keep inhaling until you've burned the desired amount for your hit. Take your finger off the carb as soon as the smoke begins to burn your lungs. When it burns too much to keep inhaling at all, remove pipe from mouth and finish the breath with clean air.
You don't need to hold it, that's snake oil. Just exhale naturally.
>>
>>25507490
>all these negative, obviously bad symptoms
>not even a second thought

probably smoked draino keke
>>
>>25507496
potsmokers are typically too delusional to actually try thinking

>>25507502
fag of the week award = you

>>25507478
yet another anon who all the retards will ignore
>>
>>25507496
I browsed and shitposted on r9k? Also went to the store and bought a vape, interacted with the cashier.

>>25507502
Ok got it. So basically I inhale to a point where the smoke starts to burn, but after inhaling I just exhale without holding it in.

Thanks.
>>
>>25507552
Look at this insecure anon trying to pick fights on the internet

everyone point and laugh
>>
so basically, you guys are saying weedz makes you feel like a insecure retard

thanks op et al
>>
>>25507567
Basically. The hard part is getting the smoke/air ratio so you don't immediately cough it all back out.
>>
>>25507584
>willing smoking a neurotoxic substance known to cause mental illness
stay delusional goyim
>>
>>25507616
the hardest part is not sucking cock next too amirite
>>
>>25507119
>feel shit on weed
>it's the weed fault
no, it's your weak brain
>>
File: t. hedonist.jpg (89KB, 959x573px) Image search: [Google]
t. hedonist.jpg
89KB, 959x573px
>shilling thread full of anecdotes talking about how smoking does the exact opposite making them paranoid
>>
>>25507616
Thanks man, I'll take that into account.
>>
>>25507681
guise, it's u not da plant i swar man up u fagz blaze crystal meth next
>>
>>25507552
anti-buddha pls go
>>
>>25507095
Yeah I'm usually fine I dont feel self conscience about the shit I like like music and fashion it actually gives me positive support I think weed is just my guide to not being so autistic
>>
>>25507704
account for the cocksucking part too breh
>>
>>25507730
evangelical crack addicts please die

>>25507735
>weedz my guide!
just gonna let this one stand
>>
I'd say don't use weed if you have OCD tendencies or if you are a control freak.

As to people with anxiety issues, it really depends. Try just a bit and you will immediately notice how it affects you (positively or negatively). Make sure you have a benzo at your disposal at least, just in case.
>>
>>25507792
the entire thread is anecdote after anecdote about how it is causing anxiety man

how contrarian can you possibly get
>>
>>25507823
Are you so paranoid and deluded that you believe those ancedotes are blatantly made up?
Weed can cause anxiety but it will not necessarily do so. It depends on the person.
One negative experience with weed will also often permanently "damage" subsequent weed experiences; it will become impossible to use it without triggering a panic attack or experiencing severe depersonalization.
>>
>>25507902
literally every response in this thread has been "weed makes me anxious" in some form or another

you people are fucking morons if you can't even accept your own anecdotes
>>
File: medical cannabis.jpg (56KB, 532x598px) Image search: [Google]
medical cannabis.jpg
56KB, 532x598px
>>25506658
i bought some weed of a guy with a buddy of mine, he was about to role a blunt, and i offered my weed to use for it, he rolled it and ended up shotgunning me hard as fuck. I was way way fucking way beyond my typical level of high after that.. and lets just say that the drive home was not a pleasant one. i was paranoid as fuck, and i kept thinking that i was swerving in the road. and there was this obnixious truck behind me with some weird red flood lights, and i thought it was fire police, or a police SUV. i can honestly say i was freaking the fuck out for the 6 fucking miles that it was behind me.

>"am i doing the speed limit? yes"
>"i hope im not swerving in the road"
>"i should pull over and rest for a bit. NO then he might stop and ask if i need help, and he'll see my bloodshot eyes. and he wouldnt believe me if i said i was tired cuz i got two bags of dank ass shit smelling up my entire car. just fuck"

any sexual contact when high on marijuana feels so much better.

sadly my high is totally dependant on my mood immediately before smoking. if im anxious, ill get mega anxious. if im chilled out, ill be relaxed as fuck. but even if im chillin, if i get a single instance of an anxious thought ill be schizin in minutes. at my comfortable high, im just relaxed and happy. partly due to the fact that marijuana opens up the lungs and allows for more oxygen to get into the bloodstream, which is great for my asthma so i tend to be "high" long after the high is passed, and it continues to effect me as an anti-depressant, despite the potential for panic attacks.

i use mj primarily for sleep, like i will in a moment, but its great for just not feeling like shit in general. whether it be chronic pain, or anxiety. but it always makes my heart rate increase, and it feels like my chest is going to explode. maybe its just nerves, but maybe its smoke inhalation. i dont know. The sensation of dying from a heart attack goes away after a while.
>>
>>25508157
>paranoid
wow, what could this pattern be?
>>
>>25506658
>If I get high with a girl I feel weird as fuck and sex feels weird with weed
I'm so done with this board
>>
>>25508219
im not sure, please tell me.. i was way higher than im comfortable with, thanks to my dealers unexpected and possibly dickish shotgun, and i was carrying way more weed than i normally have when i buy because i was getting some for a friend of mine. yeah, if i got pulled over id be fucked up the butt twice over. Id say a little paranoia was warranted. In my defense, driving high makes me driver better, and im almost positive that i was as safe as i could have possibly been. I have much more control over the gas and brakes, thanks to marijuanas effects on the muscles. however, the paranoia of potentially getting caught from what i thought was my swerving was making me anxious.

please elaborate on your post.
>>
Smoking is nice, but I hate being around people when I do.
I just wanna shower and eat and sit in silence while I feel my skin
>>
dude i feel like this all the time i been smoking 24/7 since i was 17 i'm a 24 year old pothead neet now but if it wasent for weed i would probably some wage cuck getting cuck behind my back instead of playing vyda all day living chill as fuck
>>
>>25507095
That stuff doesn't work on me. I just make myself cringe when that pseudo positive talk begins.
>>
>>25508299
>im paranoid an i drive stoned xDDD an i get heart attackes

explain this without rationalizing faggot
>>
>>25508471
>since 17
brain damage

>>25508395
surprise surprise another anxiety response guise

>>25508540
yet another
>>
>>25508671
>anxiety
Is that what it's called?
I avoid people when not high, too. Literally only go to work and home and subway.
I thought weed anxiety was when you'd start freaking out over everything?
>>
Try a different strain. I cant stand indicas, make me paranoid and twitchy. Sativas make me happy hungry and feel good mang.
>>
>>25508785
you should probably stay off the mental illness aggravating substances buddy

by the way, the effect seems to persist into the short term so it wouldn't surprise me if you're more anxious because of use anyways
>>
>>25508888
really cool quads u got there
>>
>>25508901
I got 1000000 once
>>
File: happy go lucky.jpg (29KB, 456x299px) Image search: [Google]
happy go lucky.jpg
29KB, 456x299px
>>25508636
you cant explain anything without rationale, faggot. Fuck what are you?

I recognize arrhythmia because i am very aware of my heartrate as an amateur athlete. i maintain a healthy diet and general wellness of my body.

i drive under the influence of marijuana, generally when at a comfortable high, and i am much more aware of curves on the road, and the feeling of making a turn and maintaining a straight line. my muscles are more sensitive to motion, because i have a greater sense of feeling if i exert force on my muscles. i feel every twitch and can control minute movements quickly and easily.

im paranoid because im holding nearly 200 dollars worth of marijuana on my person while driving. i would give a fuck at all if it was in a sealed container that contained the aroma of the marijuana, but this was a sandwhich bag with a knot in it inside a coffee cup with a hole in the lid. it smelled so loud in my car.

>>25508671
anxiety is a very environmental and situational circumstance. Something has to CAUSE you to be anxious or paranoid. mairjuana by itself does NOT make you anxious. You have to see, hear, or think something that makes you personally anxious or paranoid. Cops=paranoia.. gazing off into space while driving and almost hitting a deer = anxiety.
>thinking someone might suspect you are high, even while using eye drops = paranoia

you can take steps to reduce the potential for anxiety and paranoia, and you should. marijuana doesnt make you "chill" in the same way it doesnt make you anxious. You have to know when and how its appropriate for you personally to use and what might cause you to become paranoid or anxious.

generally if you are in the state of mind where you are relaxed, you will maintain that relaxation, regardless of any intrusive thoughts. but intrusive thoughts are exactly that, intrusive. If you are not at a comfortable high, be it too high, or not high enough, you can be more susceptible to those intrusive thoughts.
>>
File: 1451847866520.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1451847866520.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
>>25508888
Nice quads m8

Bloxbloxblox
>>
>>25508888
I smoke like 3 times a year.
Anyways, I have major depression disorder, but never been told anything about anxiety. I just avoid people because I'm autistic and can't make conversation and fuck up all social situations.
I can't fuck up if I never try.
Weed is s nice treat every now and then
>>
>>25508949
As a high dude reading all this bullshit in this thread, I respect the effort you put into correcting them.
>>
>>25508949
so you should be aware weedz causes heart problems. I knew a wrestler who smoked massively as a kid and developed heart problems preventing him from competing because of this

>i drive high well!
retard of retards, you have no idea

>im not paranoid moooooooom
lol

>fast heart rate not linked to anxiety
:^)

check those quads m8. you've already fessed up a post ago despite the stonervision
>>
>tfw have a really dank edible under my bed right now
>tfw don't know when I'll have the free time to eat it because live with parents/work/school
>>
>>25509000
yeah okay genetics are a shitty thing

you can get otc meds for anxiety that isn't xanax or goyim food, for the record.

>>25509063
you go reddit!
>>
>>25509079
not him but personally I feel as though the health risks are worth the experience
>>
>>25509087
you forgot

tfw brain damage
>>
>>25509116
On wellbutrin atm.
Nowhere near as bad as Zoloft.
What's a good otc drug for anxiety?
>>
>>25509130
weed doesn't cause brain damage
>>
>>25509129
rationalizing bullshit and you know it. We can't predict in advance who the full retards are going to be
>>
>>25509079
>increased heartrate is linked to anxiety
>and also directly linked to smoke inhalation
its just a matter of what your body responds to first. If you have asthma, like myself, and possibly have anxiety issues as i also do, its hard to determine what is the cause of my elevated pulse. Im getting more oxygen which causes me to breathe deeper and heavier, which could raise my heartrate, and perhaps the increased oxygen and pulse causes me to become anxious because im not used to getting as much oxygen thanks to my asthma, and it makes me nervous about my elevated pulse. Im a smoking noob when it comes down to it, but i am very experienced with medical situations.

>>25509129
the health risks are totally worth the sleep im gonna get tonight. if i hadnt stayed awake all night smoking weed and getting high. what will i tell my professors?! Soon ill be doing heroin just to wake up in the morning. Im a real failure.

>>25509150
valerian root. and chamomille. I take them both when i smoke to fall asleep. it greatly reduces my anxieties, but ONLY when sleeping. It can make you too drowsy to operate during daytime, dangerously so.

>>25509154
are you absolutely positive you understand the word "rationalizing" in its purest and even most abstract form? because i dont think you do.
>>
>>25509150
passionflower apparently. Kava seems to also work but has tricky interactions and you can't drink while on it

>>25509152
IQ loss via neurotoxic action going by another name, bud
>>
>>25509152
smoke inhalation causes brain damage. YES smoking weed is BAD for you. any smoke is bad for you. marijuana smoke, however is infact neuro-enhancing. It allows neurons to fire in ways that werent able to before smoking, but the neurons only grow in a positive way if you are productive to some extent. which is precisely why potheads that ONLY smoke to get high, exclusively are such burned out wastes of spaces that burn through an 1/8 in an hour. Junkies. If you are actually a functional human being, marijuana can be a healthy and potentially creativity inducing enhancement to your person.
>>
>>25509198
>takes actual anti-anxiety herb to curb the anxiety of the weedz that you claim reduces it
K E K

by the way, want to have an actually nice sleep at night? Drink nonalcoholic beer - induces sedation and has been observed to reduce stress levels. Melatonin also helps. You're talking bullshit if you are implying you "can't sleep without the weed!"

>heart rate ain't indicative of anxiety
(^:

>>25509198
>>25509150
he is right about valerian, that's the one I was thinking of.
>>
>>25509255
yeah I should probably start vaporizing or doing edibles instead of smoking, even though I am a pretty light smoker (1 bowl every few days). I'm in a legal state but I'm still 20. Once I'm 21 it'll be easier to get my hands on some good quality edibles.
>>
File: beatiful.jpg (147KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
beatiful.jpg
147KB, 1280x851px
When i smoke weed and i'm doing anything i always think there is a documentary narrator narrating my actions.

>"then the stoner dumps his bowl and proceeds to eat lays chips"

>"look at the stoner in its natural habitat."

shit like that i don't know why, but it really weirds me out. I feel like everything i'm doing is retarded and someone can make fun of me for doing it.
>>
>>25509154
I still think it's worth it. People value certain things more than others, i assume you find your physical health more important than having drug experiences. that's cool, but I'd rather have some interesting drug experiences at the risk of some pretty minor effects. I'm not a chronic user, I'll be ok.
>>
>>25509255
actually, the acting chemical itself is neurotoxic.
>http://www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
>IQ studies
>gee mom, why is it that a chemical known to impair memory correlates to stupid people who use it in the long term?

>>25509297
edibles are even worse and have had serious immediate complications with them. You're a retard

>>25509319
future schizophrenic

>>25509406
how can you seriously believe an experience outweighs health in the general population? Irrational emotional bullshit, it's like asking why it's better off we don't kick our feet into the wall for the thrill or something
>but muh experience!
I can't wait for the liberal progressive class to find an even stupider meme fad to skew the stats towards normie with

/sleeps
>>
>>25509460
I can believe an experience outweighs a small health risk because I'd like to experience as much as I can over this short time I have on earth. Living in a perfect risk free bubble for 80 years isn't living. I'd rather live 60 and actually experience some interesting things, even if they are a little dangerous. this applies to more than just weed.

people have different ways of living life, get over it. enjoy your drug free life, I'll enjoy mine.
>>
File: alluah ackbar.jpg (59KB, 811x585px) Image search: [Google]
alluah ackbar.jpg
59KB, 811x585px
>>25509278
i have insomnia faggot. i take a concoction of herbal remedies to help me sleep. piss in a bucket of fetuses nigger. fuck.
>nonalcoholic beer
fucking beta max cuck

I explicitly said that BPM is related to anxiety as well as smoke inhalation. where did you even see that i suggested otherwise? I dont care, im not replying to you after this, do dont bother trying to ruse me any further.

>>25509297
you shouldnt start smoking or using marijuana until your brain is fully developed, honestly, and you're a decently functional person in general. But if you become responsible enough to use marijuana reasonably, like you seem to, it can be a healthy addition to your daily. what do you smoke for? leisure or medical reasons? Im slightly skeptical about edibles and vapes. Im put off by vapes to begin with, and will likely never try vaping mj, but as far as edibles go, they have a very direct effect on the brain, and give you a more intense high. it crosses the blood brain barrier when ingested and makes you more susceptible to exceeding a high that you are comfortable with by accidentally eating too much. Im very cautious about it, which could be a reason why i am so anxious when i smoke in general. i have anxiety and im very reserved about a lot of things. Im not an anxious person, but i think about things that one might see as anxious thoughts.

feel free to call me out on that redundancy.

>>25509319
its quite normal to have depersonalization and derealization when high on marijuana. It can be dangerous, but its mostly just funny to the one experiencing it. as long as you are in control of the situation and dont feel like you are a danger to yourself or others, its fine. however, you may be showing signs of schizotypal behavior, you need to use your discretion and better judgment to discern the possible causes of this pattern of thinking.

>>25509460
this fucking guy
>>
>>25509536
about the documentary reply.

It's not really like i'm having anxiety attacks over it or freaking out. It's just kind of a thought like "i probably look dumb doing this right now"
>>
>>25509536
I just smoke for leisure. I enjoy the sensory heightening aspects of it. Yeah maybe 20 is a little young but eh. I have done edibles before so I'll be ok with this one. I'm eating half first and waiting for it to kick in before I eat the second half.
>>
File: 1449751637932.png (155KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449751637932.png
155KB, 512x512px
Weed is pretty cool dude
>>
>smoke weed
>think of all the things I can enjoy while im stoned
>get bored with all of them
>play vidya is the worst
>get so conentrated I forget I'm high
>just worse at it than usual
>think I need to just smoke more and I'll start enjoying myself
>smoke more
>just zone out in youtube for hours
>smoking the whole while
>incredibly bored of it, but wtf else am I going to do
>get down to last bit of weed
>decide to smoke it all at once
>spend entire high bummed that I have no more weed

its every time, I'd almost rather just not even smoke
>>
>>25509692
why don't you plan activities to do before/while you smoke beforehand? like watch a movie or go on a hike or listen to a new album.
>>
>>25509591
no, yeah dude if you are high, chances are you're doing something silly at some point. even if you're not stressing or worrying about it, just dont even pay it any mind. thinking about it might actually cause you to be more likely to DO something silly, just by thinking you are.

The best way to be high is to make it so that nobody knows you're high. And you can do that if you keep thinking that you're doing things wrong or weird. but if you arent too high, you'll be able to know whats wrong and weird before you do it. anyone who disagrees with that is a #420blazeitYOLO faggot. Dont be that faggot.

You dont look dumb doing anything. you're just high, so dont think too much about it.

>>25509601
well i cant say anything bad about doing it for leisure. id be lying if i said being high isnt fun. but taking it slow is always a good idea. Though if i were to try edibles, id probably nibble on it like a bitch and exhaust each intermittent high before taking another nibble.

>>25509692
>that feel when you're high and you stop thinking you're high and all the while you are actually still high
>"im not even high anymore...man i really could eat some oreos for some reason."

...at first i thought your post was funny, but then i finished reading it. You have a problem. You are entirely too dependent on marijuana! You, and im not just saying this as a cliche, legit need a hobby. A real hobby, because smoking weed is Not a hobby. Playing video games, and i say this as an avid gaymur, is not a hobby. Listening to music while stoned is not a hobby, however enjoyable it may be. if you sit in your room doing nothing but smoking weed, you have a legitimate problem. Smoke a bowl and go for a walk. DO SOMETHING that you would normally do in your average daily life. Go do laundry. go to the store. go for a drive. write a poem. if you have something on youtube that you want to watch, like a series or something. watch it. Just dont sit and smoke all day doing nothing.
>>
>>25509761
because im a fat neet who's addicted to the internet

>>25509786
I rarely smoke weed anymore, I just get it every now and then from someone randomly

I think it's more a problem with my inherant lack of interest in anything because I'm fat and depressed. But yes, you're right, I do need a hobby. At the moment, all I do is make shitty music, and even then, something I think it's just a cover up for how little I actually do. Tomorrow I'll turn things around, I say every night

we all know thats not true :)
>>
File: best cyber.jpg (43KB, 592x325px) Image search: [Google]
best cyber.jpg
43KB, 592x325px
>>25509839
i dont want to derail this informational thread with weight loss advice, or internet addiction intervention but you really do need to take some time to remove yourself from the internet, get some physical fitness, and learn how to be independent. because you can BE overweight to a certain extent, you can be a shut in, and you can be addicted to the internet and smoke weed at the same time in a healthy way. Im addicted to the internet, and i smoke weed, but i also ride bikes, and eat healthy. i dont know your body type, but calling yourself fat as an adjective is not a good way to describe yourself. raise your selfesteem, and perhaps you might think yourself worthy of doing something that you can be proud of, even if its a simple thing like walking around the block once or twice a day. then come back and tell us your greentext. then maybe you can take that walk while blazed out of your mind. baby steps dude. Dont call your music shitty. Make awesome music.

and sadly, everything that anyone does is a facade to cover up how meaningless peoples lives are. its in the things you do that make your life worth living. If music is your thing, let that be your awesome thing. It might be all you have, but its yours mother fucker. #420blazeit bitch. make tomorrows hopes matter more than yesterdays regrets.
>>
>>25506658
Yes, this is why I stopped smoking, after smoking several times a day for a few months. I still get flashbacks to those moments and panic. It brought out my self-loathing and magnified it.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.