[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. J-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

File: letter.jpg (13KB, 948x532px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
13KB, 948x532px
ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it.

J-
I feel like these threads are the only way to get through to you. I need you so badly to not leave things so unfinished. I don't know what you want or if you even want anything. I understand you need your time to think, but I need you to talk to me about it. Can't we meet halfway?

I had an awful, awful dream last night that you sent me a letter that you never wanted to see me or hear from me ever again, that you thought I was fucking insane and you hate dealing with my bullshit.

I can't get over feeling like you just used me as a practice girl and didn't actually like me ever. I know that can't be true, but the way you're abandoning me now, it feels like you never could have loved me. I know I fucked up, but I love you and I only tried to convince myself that I didn't. I need you in my life. I've never felt this way about anyone. I really want to kill myself, because you'll probably never talk to me again, and I can't live with this regret and loneliness for the rest of my life.

I love you. I need you. I want you to be happy but I don't think avoiding the issue is going to make things any better. please, please, please unblock my number and my skype.

I won't be happy without your company, even if you never want to date me again. I couldn't blame you for that. but I need you.

love always and apologetically yours,
BD
>>
please, please keep this thread bumped so he can see it. help your fellow robot know I love him more than anything.

I know more of you have feelings you need to get out, too.
>>
Dear J.L.,

Do you like me? I've had a crush on you for over a year and a half. When you smile my day gets infinitely better. I haven't been attracted to other women for a while now, due to my extreme infatuation with you.

I'm glad we could hang out Sunday. I would love to hang out some other time. Maybe as more than friends? I wish you would give me a hint that you like me, you're the only reason I have to keep living. I haven't seen you in a while, and can't wait to see you again tomorrow.

Love,
J
>>
Dear Ray

Your music touched me and altered the way I feel the world around me. I just wish you weren't taken from us all so soon.

Thanks for everything
>>
>>25500441
this tbqhfamiry
this so much.
>>
File: DSC_0550.jpg (233KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0550.jpg
233KB, 1600x1071px
Dear k
I hope your doing okay, I haven't heard from you in a while and I'm worried. I know our first "date" didn't go to well, with the car accident and my almost getting cancer, but I still had fun with you. But even after all that you still talked to me and gave me the impression you liked me. Then when I ask you if we are genuinely dating, or just friends...you stop talking to me. So i don't know if it was the accident finally catching up to you, or if you truly didn't like me more than a friend. Either way, our relationship ended so suddenly and I just want to make sure your okay. Everyday I think about you. If you don't want to have any sort of relationship with me fine....but please tell me your okay, that your alive. Please be alive
Humbly yours, b
>>
don't let the thread die ;~;
>>
Good luck senpai I hope they see your letter
>>
B,

____________________ i love you _________________________________________________________________________________ a lot __________________________________________________________ you little shit_______

k
>>
D,

You made me the happiest person on earth. I'm sorry I got so upset, I'm sorry I've been a cunt. I love you. I really wished I was good enough for you, I wish I could make you happy again, I wish I could make you feel loved and I wish I didn't leave and overreact. I destroyed everything that reminded me of you and that was a bad idea. I miss you so much and nothing feels the same anymore. I can't think about anything else but you and life just feels so hopeless. I'm so sorry

Love, E

>>25500228
I'm feeling you, OP. Hope he sees it.
>>
File: jim leyland.jpg (39KB, 655x437px) Image search: [Google]
jim leyland.jpg
39KB, 655x437px
>>25501949
>>25501136
Don't mess with me
>>
M,

I hope things are well. It's been a long time since we talked; probably around the time C and I split up. She just got married and I'm alone. Shit happens I guess. I never loved her as much as i did you. I only left to get some more notches on my bedpost. I'm so fucking stupid for that. I was young and selfish and I'd take it all back if I could..but I can't. Sorry for how I treated you. I wish you nothing but the best.

-C
>>
>>25502298
s-sorry, i'm not your k
>>
File: 1438044700070.png (55KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1438044700070.png
55KB, 492x419px
M
Just because I'm not online all the time doesn't mean I'm avoiding you. It just means I have other friends that I'm closer to and do things with, like go out partying, or playing vidya. Not to mention I have a very unusual job with very unusual hours. For instance, when we did talk, I wasn't just talking to you, I was always working in the background.

You're a really shitty internet friend, but you seem like you would be a great person to know in real life. So go out and meet some new people, you seem like your more than capable and plenty of people would enjoy your company.

To be honest, I'm glad we're done talking. It was the last nail in the coffin, so I'm probably done with /r9k/ now. The board went to complete shit over the past couple months and talking to you brought me back for some strange reason. So now that I'm done with you M, I'm done with /r9k/.

So, goodbye... all of you robots.
Lee Autist

I feel like a huge weight is being off my chest. Robots, """fembots""" are the neediest pieces of shit you'll never meet. Look at this post and look at it well, it will probably be you at one point. We're all gonna make it bros, if I can, you can.
>>
>>25500228
I feel like this letter has a chance of being directed at me. What is tuna's first name?
>>
E

You are my best friend in the world and I am grateful for you and care about you everyday, even when I am mad and yelling at you.

R
>>
hey b. it's me again.
remember summers in high school? we used to bike around town for hours, not caring about the new year or our future or anything. do you still think about the time we rode on top of the parking garage after dark? i swear there's no view like that on earth. cars passing by, city lights flashing, our bikes slick with fog and leaning against the concrete.

i still think about those days in the stadium. just us, wondering where we were headed, racing laps over and over.

i can't believe it's been so long since then. it's funny, when we were that age, we thought we would never grow up. now it's, what, thirty years since then?

i miss you, man. i've never had a friend like you. it's almost ironic how much you worried about never having anyone and not being good enough and all that when i'm the one alone in my apartment now. it's like that tom waits song you showed me - time's not your friend.

i wish i could talk to you again. voices in my head aren't enough of a substitute for human companionship, i guess. hope you're having a great time with her.

i'm not bitter about her, by the way. i should have realized earlier that i was the wrong guy. is she still like i remember?

it's pretty late here. i hope we meet again, but i can't promise you won't be looking into a casket when we see each other next.

love you bro.
-j
>>
bump
don't let it die
pls
blox
>>
Dear F,
Sorry for not really being there as I should have been. I know it's pointless for me to even write. It doesnt mean anything anymore. Even if you were to see this, it wouldnt make any difference. I do love you though, and I do care. Hopefully you can be stronger than I was...

-T
>>
O-

I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you. I tried and I tried, I worked my ass off to make you happy. The only thing that kept me going day to day was seeing you smile and hearing your voice. Ever since you left me it's never been the same. I'm sorry for being a burden, and I really truly hope you're happier now because at the end of the day that's all I wanted. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be alive, but know that I'll always love you no matter what.

- S
>>
S,

I don't understand. I must have done something wrong, though you won't tell me exactly what. Either way, I'm going insane.
Let me embrace you.

A.
>>
File: 921.png (40KB, 164x239px) Image search: [Google]
921.png
40KB, 164x239px
A,

It's been 3 weeks since we last saw each other. I can't wait to have crazy 3-week abstinence sex with you.

In a seriousness, I'm proud to see you're finally becoming more comfortable being yourself in the bedroom; sex shouldn't be something you're scared about, you should be excited to be so uninhibited with someone you love.

But in all seriousness I'm super horny and I know you are too, so let's make it extra dirty.

Love you,
S
>>
>>25500228
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent 2 letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
>>25503518
wew haha Truly Jawseome
>>
Dear Audrey,
You mean the world to me. And I tell you every day. But I cant emphasize just how much I love you. You make the world a happier place to live in. You are so beautiful, and I couldn't imagine loving anyone besides you. So thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance in love. You have no idea how much you've influenced me. I love you.
-T
>>
G

Prepare to die in a sea of nuclear fire

M
>>
File: 1450055879008.png (6KB, 356x414px) Image search: [Google]
1450055879008.png
6KB, 356x414px
P
- Can you stop being such a rustic smug bitch?, you think that you are awesome and you are not, your acne makes me wanna vomit, give thanks that you suck dick so good, im in the edge of tells you to fuck off

G
- You think you got me right there in your hands before that night in home, and now you are reeling me like this? fuck you, i dont need your autist shitskin pussy

D~
>>
File: seamless looping too.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
seamless looping too.gif
1MB, 320x240px
K

If you make sure to be happy and collect a lot of pretty princess points I'll make sure to cum a lot in your perfect pussy the next time I see you.

Foreverially yous,
Cool guy
>>
dear P.
i fucking hate you.you stupid bitch,you had so much potential,but no,you had to be a "moral" person.no,you just wanted it to be sex,no emotions,but somehow you can mind that i hate niggers and liberals,which i never bothered you with.anyway,you are so fucking gorgeous and sexy and intelligent,BUT FUCK ME YOU'RE STUPID!!! I HOPE A PACK OF MUSLIMS RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!
>>
C

You told me no one would get hurt and I trusted you, even though I knew you were working behind my back out of love to screw other people over. I'm sorry things turned out the way they did. I still carry a torch for you and still hope you do too. If you don't that's understandable.
>>
J.W.
How the fuck can I be so damn obsessed by you, it has been 5 fucking years since we left company of eachother yet I still can't help myself. I am a mentally I'll loser who only clings to you as a pathetic cuck who likes you cause you play csgo with me, I hate it. But you play it and I hear your voice and you make me deluded for just a bit, that someone out there, actually, cares for me
Just like E.L did
>>
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert
you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you,
four hours and you just said, "No."
That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fucking idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like being lied to
Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you
you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way
I never knew my father neither;
he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
'Cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real, and I respect you 'cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growing up
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan
-- P.S.
We should be together, too
>>
Op, are you referring to a JC?
>>
>>25502937
it's not directed at you. if it was, you would know.
if you were a ginger, you'd know.
>>
File: 1451948666975.jpg (28KB, 450x596px) Image search: [Google]
1451948666975.jpg
28KB, 450x596px
X
I miss you so much. I just want a happy life with you by my side but it's almost certainly not going to happen after how bad I fucked up. And now I've fallen to drinking cheap whiskey and sleeping in a freezing van 1000 miles away. Just fuck my shit up. But only you.
Y
*Initials changed because of unreasonable paranoia
>>
>>25504200
not a JC. a JL.
nice repeating digeridoos though.
>>
File: 1451022935405.gif (824KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451022935405.gif
824KB, 320x240px
dear L (and S),

get over your ex, you broke up for a reason. I like you and I'm here now, so let's smooch.
>>
Dear Professor,
I want to feel your cock all over my body.
Love,
M
>>
Dear Z, ever since our relationship ended a few years ago I've been dating dozens of other girls to feel the void and to try to move on. We are friends that hang out regularly and I think you always flirt with me. But I don't know. We always seem to end up talking again and I can't explain how much I Fucking miss you. But if I try to tell you. You will giggle and say something cute brushing it off. And change the topic. I just want you back. I'm sorry. I just need you back.
Love, K.
>>
S.U
Are u happy with my lung and the pretty guy?
>>
>>25500228
O
Thanks for letting me live with you for a few months! And I'm sorry for being so emotionally dependent.

Please be kinder to your family. They are nice people, even if they are a little mean. Sometimes, when someone is losing a person they love very much, they grip tighter. The person ends up slipping through their fingers.

I feel like you slipped through my fingers. Maybe I shouldn't have gripped you so tightly. But also, your family is just terrified of their daughter going away forever. Please try and understand that. It kills me to talk to your mom, and have her ask me about you, knowing that I talk to you more often than she does, even though I live 3000 miles away, and she's only 15 minutes.

I'm rambling at this point. A bit drunk on feels and depressed. If you hadn't saved my life all that time ago, though, I'd become someone I actually did hate. Instead, I've become a person I don't hate (but who sometimes does hateful things).

What am I even talking about. Shit man, just go home. Just fucking go home for a bit.

S
>>
shameless self-bump for interest and so he can see my letter.
this will be the last one, I promise.
>>
File: 1451193301899.jpg (35KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1451193301899.jpg
35KB, 601x601px
dear R,

my confidence in my decision to leave you grows with each passing day, but I still wish you'd pick up the phone and call me. I miss you and I wonder how you're doing.
>>
>>25503518
I fucking love you man
>>
Dear G,

I miss talking to you. We were close for so long, or at least it felt that way. Last year I told you I had feelings, and you didn't respond. I thought you only thought of me as a friend, but I was wrong. We have had mutually feelings of attraction for a year. I know we may never see each other again, but I wish we could've made the most of the time we had. I know it would've ended in heart break, but to me, it would've been worth it. You were the first and only girl to ever give a damn about me, for that I thank you.

Sincerely, R
>>
Dear anyone:
What does it feel like to be loved?
>>
>>25506746

bags of sand

It feels like you're invincible, that absolutely nothing matters, that you could die immediately and it would be of no consequence because you had captured, in some brief fleeting moment, exactly what makes life worth living.
>>
>>25506793
Thank you. I appreciate your insightful quick response.
>>
>>25503200
This hit me
This is fucking original
>>
>>25506839

no problem robit
>>
L
I can only hope you begin to understand the way i feel about you. I wouldn't want anything to hurt you ever and it makes me concerned that you still hang out with that douchebag fuck of an ex boyfriend you have. I want to finally make things official with us and be able to show everyone just how much you mean to me and i know you said we'd wait for him to be over you but when does that happen? You've been broken up now for a while and you're not his to dictate who you do and dont decide to be with. I dont mean to rush you or anything but thats just what im feeling. Im starting to think that if he cant get over the fact that you dont see him that way anymore then we should go ahead and be us in public. I love you. Ive never felt this way before but I dont want that feeling to go away because you feel bad for him. Btw I sincerely hope you dont ever actually read this
L
>>
I still love you you cunt.

-John

Whoever keeps making these threads has a serious problem/obsession. This has been going on for YEARS.
>>
>>25507087
I just made this one today and the one yesterday.
I don't have an obsession so much as I'm desperately trying to reach out to my robot (ex) boyfriend.
I fucked up things with him, but he means more than anything to me.
I need him to see that I'm genuinely sorry and I want to make it right. we had such a good thing going. I thought I would be with him forever.
I'm just a fucked up little girl, though, so I don't blame him for never wanting to talk to me again. it just hurts so bad.
before anyone asks, no, I didn't cheat on him.
>>
>>25507087
>Whoever keeps making these threads has a serious problem/obsession.

y?

it's a simple topic that everyone can participate in.
>>
>>25506746
I don't know if you've ever been addicted to drugs before

but it's just like that

first you look at them. And you like it, so you do it again. And again. You keep looking at them. You put yourself in places you hope you'll pass them and see them. Then they say something and you like it. You hear their voice, and it soothes you. You want more of it. You talk t them just to hear them say things. Then you listen to the things they say, and you like them. Seeing them isn't enough anymore. Being around them ain't enough anymore. You gotta talk to them. You need them to smile at you more. You gotta see them laugh. When they touch your arm? Yeah, more of that. When they hug you for the first time and you feel like your hearts gonna explode? When you think you're gonna punch a hole in the sky when you start to realize that they like you. When you can't sleep at night because you wanna wake up and talk to them again tomorrow. When all you want is to be with them, to feel more of them, to immerse yourself in the feelings you get when you're with them. When they kiss you for the first time and your body has a chemical reaction. When you fuck for the first time and you can't stand a moment spent away from them. When they tell you they want you forever, and you believe them.
>>
File: image2.png (62KB, 636x564px) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
62KB, 636x564px
V,

I only added you expecting to fuck with you, try and get nudes and then block you that same night but something was different. I got interested.

Was fun while it lasted, I put on false facade and acted so much different then I actually am because I feared rejection(you were right). I always end up rejecting or just never pursuing anything serious with women because of this. I think it stems from getting no attention from chicks growing up and now getting so much. For some reason you were different, might have been you're personality You'll probably never know but you opened my eyes. I knew after date one we would most likely never work but I just enjoyed talking, I had a rule about meet ups irl and I broke it for you. I usually just talked to chicks until I got unmatched or it go to the point we had to meet, then I unmatched them.

We stopped talking and that night I just messaged random chicks for hours and hours trying to set up a few things. Broke my rule and slept with a random chick pretty much got used for new years, felt like shit after. I met a pretty awesome chick that's got her shit together and is as "naive" as me. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't either way I expect nothing and have gone out with 3x as many chicks in the past week then all of last years. I'll never again limit my options for something that's not a thing. Thanks for being real with me.

J-

>tfw she will never see this.
>tfw the chicks I talk to now are basic af and boring
>tfw she would've responded way better
>tfw unoriginal comment
>>
>>25507087
>Whoever keeps making these threads has a serious problem/obsession. This has been going on for YEARS.

you think that it's one person

LOL
>>
>>25507161
Yeah I did that there's Twitter posts to my ex-gf who doesn't read Twitter

She blocked all communication

Anyway, if he doesn't want to fuck you anymore you are finished. Done. Grand romantic gestures don't work.

Find another man, you're a woman after all. There's no shortage of willing buyers.
>>
>>25507528
>tfw I don't want anyone else
>tfw we meshed so well
>tfw he made me feel human
>tfw we were legitimately in love
I'm not going to give up on him. there has to be a way I can prove I'm worth one more shot.
I love this boy and I won't go down without fighting for him.
>>
>>25500504
Ray Manzarek?
>>
Thomas,
We can no longer be friends. What kept us together was our common interests, but we rarely see eye to eye these days. We only seem to laugh about things that happened in high school, and that was four years ago. I think it is time for me to move on. Hopefully I have the strength to make it alone.
Goodbye,
Me
>>
>>25507161
Same.
The feels.
>>
H,

We've known each other for over half a decade. I'm over you. You had your chance and treated me pretty bad in my time of need. I'll stay friendly to you, since you're obviously so lonely that you came crawling back to be my friend after a year of silence. I'm not a fan of your advances though. You're capable of getting a man, you're a woman after all.

Q
>>
dying, dont die
>>
Dear K,
I want to sleep other people. I'm not okay with it. Us loving each other isn't enough.
G.
>>
>>25511899
Fucking hell me
Change to: I don't want to sleep with other people.
>>
thread not archived? good morning bump.
>>
Dear Marla Singer

I think you're really pretty. Will you be my gf? (Y/N)

Sincerely - 15987
>>
Dear N,
Even though i loved you i couldn't confess you my feelings.In our two years of friendship i had really fun times , its really sad that it had to end

B
>>
Dear Christene,
I love you. I have since the day we met. And when we started dating,i have felt the happiest i have felt in a long time. I know you dont go on 4chan, let alone /r9k/, but dont forget me baby. Have fun in Germany. If you start to get depressed or want to start cutting again call me. Call any of us. I love you.
-Jack
>>
I still fucking think about you. And it fucks me off.

I was never really attached to you, but having only been the first gf I ever had and not to mention you took my virginity, quite easily I might add. Semi date-rape, you got me whilst I was drunk and you were sober. Lead me to your bed and we fucked. Oh well.

Hopefully when I go to university within a month and a half I will find some other chick and forget about you.

Fuck you, you promiscuous shit.
>>
File: 1448760745206.jpg (186KB, 766x694px) Image search: [Google]
1448760745206.jpg
186KB, 766x694px
Dear Me
get the message and move on, he's fucking Brianne now, and even if he's not he wants to be. You saw her. How would he not go for that? You could never compete, and you can waste your time being brokenhearted or you can embrace the robot life and get over it right now. But you never will you stupid idiot. And that's why he will never love you again, you are obsessed!
love Nona
>>
You've been back on my mind lately. i dont know if im losing it or what. im basically doing well, things are pretty sweet, but you've occupied my thoughts again.

i cant stomach it. thinking about what happened makes me physically sick.

i still have a lot of you left in my emotions. stupid way to put it, but emotional baggage is a stupid term. i mostly get by forgetting the old times, and focusing on my hobbies. but you still pop up, and i hate you for it. you make me feel unstable. and you make work difficult. it's dull, and my thoughts drift. if they drift to you, i make life more difficult for the people around me.
i dont blame you. its me, my issues. i was never healthy, neither were you. i figure you got help about it after all these years, but i just buried it and tried living my life.

didnt work.

i guess you'll never read this, but thats ok. i dont think you'll hear from me ever again unless i finally do it, and you get a suicide note.
>>
C,
You are a crazy neet and everyone hates you. J hates you, B hates you, and I hate you. I only pretend to like you sometimes because i'm locked into another 6 months on your lease. I can't wait until I can move out, and if it weren't for the fact that I work nights, and only have to deal with your bullshit for 2-3 hours each day, I'd fucking kill you myself.
I hope you die
-R
>>
Dear D

You were, are and will always be my best friend. Even if we don't talk much anymore, even if you're the most Catholic person I've ever met, even if you're the most autistic motherfucker I've met, even if you left me because you feared rejection from the others, I don't blame you, anymore. I would have helped you, like friends do.

Do you remember what we did in May? We went fishing and didn't catch anything, then we threw ourselves in the sea naked, because fuck costumes. Everytime I'm with you I feel like I'm a child again, after 15 years. I'm happy you got a great girlfriend - still not time for me, I guess lmao - and I'm happy you are happy. I hope I can see you again.
With love
E
>>
GC

I wish you would message me, I still live you.

S
>>
>>25513773
>live

Love

I regret so much
>>
G,
I miss talking to you for hours. It seemed like every night was an adventure
K
>>
>>25500228
Whew thought this was about me for a second.
>>
J

I think I've fallen in love with you.

L
>>
>>25513773
What's the c stand for???? This might be me..
>>
>>25514388
cook

nice dubs
>>
>>25514388
>>25514885
Not gonna confirm?
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.