[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs 9000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 22

File: tumblr_ltzvqwVfSy1qe0hlho1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltzvqwVfSy1qe0hlho1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x289px
What are you getting high on today, robots?

Just a relaxed liquor and weed day for me.
>>
Just on running, with any luck

I wanna toke but I'm trying to get my 2016 on a good track first
>>
File: 1451785500881.png (690KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451785500881.png
690KB, 848x1080px
I'm on Vyvanse right now and I hate my life
I have an anti-drive to do any work and have a terrible headache
How come when you take this stuff everyday it's terrible
>>
File: 1442798170369.jpg (38KB, 248x274px) Image search: [Google]
1442798170369.jpg
38KB, 248x274px
>>25492513
Vyvanse is a dextroamphetamine, so you are basically taking speed, just at smaller doses. Once you grow tolerant it's shit.
>>
Some kratom and whiskey
>>
>>25492558
Then why the fuck do people get addicted
I seriously do not understand the "I don't enjoy it anymore but I still do it all the time" mentality
>>
>>25492586
What does that feel like?
>>
I got sent to jail 2 days ago for a little weed. I 'm not getting high again until it's legalized. Just not worth it
>>
>>25492607
To get addicted people abuse it in higher doses, or use it for long times because they don't know it's basically amphetamines. Then they get withdrawals when they get off of it.
>>
Benzos and opi's.
>>
>>25492612
Really warm and numb, comfy
>>
>>25492669
I've been meaning to try kratom for a while. Can you recommend any online merchants?
>>
sitting with a cold bottle of becks, gonna pick up a score bag tomorrow with a nice twenty spot my uncle gave me for christmas. feels good
>>
>>25492892
jidf.com
>>
>>25492892
I just use Herbal Salvation, Fresh Kratom, or Mmmspeciosa
>>
Weed and valerian extract.

Mixed the valerian gives mild visuals. But makes you extra tired.
>>
Does kratom actually give you a good high? How do you do it? Just roll it up and smoke it?
>>
>>25493401
No, it's very mild. It's really only good for coming off of opiates.

You eat it usually. Tastes like flour.
>>
>>25493427
It's stronger than codeine and hydros, it's not a bad opiate.
>>
>>25492450
I wished I could try heroine and listen to "Gemini" by Alabama Shakes.
>>
did some rc meth and got some work done today. no clue what im going to do for the rest of the evening.
>>
been snorting speed to lose weight for 3 weeks now, took 2 days break to eat normal amounts of food like paste etc. its working, all my clothes are starting to feel saggy
>>
>>25493713
Congratulations, you've won the annual tweaker of the new year award.
>>
original alcohol
>>
>>25492450
>liquor and weed
Profligate
>>
Codeine and benzo
>>
Probsbly smoke a spliff while packing up my apartment. Want a drink really bad but I'm trying to quit. Only on day 2 and already struggling
>>
Hopefully some DXM if I can get some cash and get my ass down to the store, if not then just a bunch of cigarettes
>>
>>25492618
Jesus what shit hole do you live in anon?
>>
>>25492892
I once took kratom and smoked a cigarette a few hours in, it had me laying on the bed with an incredible high heart rate and unable to move, I thought I was having a heart attack.
>>
>>25494787
tfw have 600 mg in the cupboard waiting for a cozy rainy day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf096lcpruc
>>
These threads are always ruined by 15 year old fags that snort candy and other gay shit

if its not weed, pills, coke or heroin fuck off
>>
>>25495428
How many times have you done it? I've only done it a few times, if you've done it a lot what's some good shit to do while high? Last time I watched Ghost in the Shell which was some crazy shit
>>
Nothing today.
I've had to cut weed out so now most of the time it's just LSD.
I randomly started to experience extremely high heart rates on weed so I decided to stop because it freaked me out. Can anyone explain this or is it pretty random?
>>
Copped 30mg of oxygen earlier today.
About to go buy smokes in a minute
>>
I got a bottle of everclear, hydros (for a burn), and some klonopin. I want to kill myself, but I need to get high before I do it.
>>
>>25492513
How much did you take? Have you eaten enough? Are you dehydrated?
>>
>partied, drank, and did drugs from NYE until Sunday morning
>nonstop coke ecstasy and shots for days
>didn't eat or sleep for almost 2 days
>back to work today
The come downs brehs
>>
>>25492458
I feel ya man. I want to smoke, but I need to get some shit done in my life.
>>
File: 1307577375001.jpg (71KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1307577375001.jpg
71KB, 680x765px
>tfw your favorite vendor is on vacation
>>
File: 1384537728928.png (2KB, 137x117px) Image search: [Google]
1384537728928.png
2KB, 137x117px
>>25495821
I used to sometimes get palpitations if i did it more than once or twice a week which spooked me good, kept to once a week only and I've been all good for 2 years now.

The forced 7 day t-break every sesh is a huge plus too, my tolerance is still so low a gram will last a month no fucking problem.
>>
File: angerkate.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
angerkate.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
>>25492450

>Do LSD once with friends
>Goes fine apart from getting paranoid about the police because of an alarm that went off when we wandered somewhere

>Do it again, but two tabs, with friend and his stepdad
>Goes well until he asks us to get in the car and then I try to take the wheel and hallucinate that I die
>It was bitter so I think it was an rc even though my friend said it's just because the dealer recycles drug bags that had mephedrone in them

>Now have some LSD
>Don't want to do it by myself and I'm scared that it'll go badly like the second time and not well like the first

I also bought my friend 3 tabs of LSD and he never paid me back and also spent the whole summer collecting mushrooms with him and he fucking ate them all (We collected them by a field near his house) and he always promises to get me more if I give him money but never does so fuck that guy. I want to trip with someone or at least have a trip sitter to help me, but idk anyone besides him
>>
>all this normalfags

Holy shit just leave. Drugs are super normalfag.
>>
>>25497340
ur face is super standardgay too dude
>>
>>25498724
where the fuck do people get all those opioids in the first place? i can understand benzos, stimulants, things like shrooms and weed, cocaine, etc.
but I have never seen somebody using or selling opioids in my life.
do doctors in the USA prescribe them like crazy or something? lel
>>
ephedrine and codeine, f am

im sitting on 8x14 pills of ephedrine so 112 mg and about 250-270~ mg of codeine

and about 450 mg of caffeine
>>
Took 4 mg 2-dpmp yesterday to help with studying for exams, the effect wore off and I made the mistake of re-uping another 4. I've been awake for 38 hours now approx, I've been slowly dosing Xanax to help myself chill and take the edge off (also trying not to take too much at once as to not stress my system out too much). I should be able to go to sleep soon, I'm finally getting a bit tired and the effects are starting to wear off, I took 6 mg Xanax in the past 24 hours, i'm gonna wait a couple more, take another 2mg and I'll be perfect. About to take 150-200mg Tramadol to reward myself a bit for completing a 30 page essay and studying a fuckton. Life is good, I'd just really want some fucking sleep.
>>
I'll smoke my nightly joint after dinner. It was a real struggle to sleep last night since I wasn't at home and didn't have any weed on me. Fuck sleeping sober, it's either weed, melatonine pills or I'm sleeping after the dawn.
>>
>>25492450
i've been getting drug tested for mr. sheklestein, so no dr00gz for me.

i am drinking a beer however.
>>
>>25498835
>melatonine pills
lel
only good for developing sleep disorders (night terrors, night "jolts", nightmares, etc)
>>
>>25498835
Melatonin is the shit for jetlag, but does nothing for me if i can't sleep in the first place. What are your experiences with it?
>>
>>25498831
where do you get all that xanax? i thought doctors didn't give them out anymore so easily.
>>
>>25492892
destroyyourliverunintentionallyforaverymildbuzz.com
>>
>>25495821
When you get racing heart rate on weed, try putting your finger on your pulse and concentrating on it. I find it helps calm me down.
>>
>>25495884
Don't kill yourself, just get high to blot out your problems.
At least if you live you get to live to get high. That's what keeps me going.
>>
>>25492450
Vodka and weed tonight baby, the sun is finally setting so I can get fucked up without feeling retarded
>>
I'm only on the bottom of my bottle of rum. I would smoke but I am currently applying for every job near me and they've all told me about drug testing. Otherwise I'd have a blunt here and there.
>>
>>25498969
Alphabay, generic shit is cheap as fuck ~.40-1.00/2mg bar depending on how much you wanna buy; or if you wanna get powder, I just checked a trusted vendor selling 500mg for 57 dollars. I'd get powder and save money it's just that it's a huge risk of fucking up and ODing with the dosage quantities being that small if you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
On some coke and whiskey right now, feeling perf
>>
I want to smoke weed and be NEET but I want to be employed but they fucking drug test at all the jobs im looking at.

Probably the worst place to ask but should I just wait til I'm employed.

Fuck my life senpai.
>>
File: received_10204565409528432.jpg (42KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10204565409528432.jpg
42KB, 735x960px
>>25499081

Preach homie
>>
>>25500531
weed is only worth it when combined with alcohol and/or benzos. otherwise it causes anxiety.
>>
if I took DXM two days ago and tripped balls will I still get decently high from taking the same dose today
>>
Anyone know an rc vender that is in the U.S.

You can't use prepaid cc internationally anymore
>>
>>25498926
I'll usually swallow one an hour or two before I want to sleep. Then I can go to sleep at like 1:30 instead of 5 am. I need a morning coffee when I wake up cause they leave me tired as fuck, but that refreshes me just enough. I think I have low tolerance for drugs and most substances, so those have a strong effect, but I know people who can swallow three or four before they start feeling it.
>>
File: smokeweedeveryday.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
smokeweedeveryday.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>>25492450
currently smoking blue widow from my shitty little glass pipe
tanked a bunch of bosses with anons from /v/ today in terraria
>>
>>25501302
maybe for you faggot
>>
>>25501674
i noticed that only idiots don't get anxiety from weed.
>>
File: 1409186868342.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409186868342.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
Beer, weed and tobacco.
>>
File: f98b5a9617e3e1d7ab0d3f0f169a4dc3.png (365KB, 1436x810px) Image search: [Google]
f98b5a9617e3e1d7ab0d3f0f169a4dc3.png
365KB, 1436x810px
>>25492513
>Just got back from the movies
>I'm high on Vyvanse right now
Hmm...
>>
had a few beers and a 4loko

haven't had opiates in 4 days and i'm irritable as fuck. have to be up at 7AM. hopefully copping tomorrow.
>>
>>25502654

your pic is stupid, the nigger in hateful talks about fucking a weak beta white boy, not white women.
>>
>>25492513
used to have the 70s. Stopped taking it after college and literally freed my mind. I am so much happier. Was on ritalin as a youngin and grew up fucked on the shit. Stopped taking my pysch drugs too and so much better
>>
>>25502843
I'm implying that it's the same dude who posted with the same picture
>>
File: Cover.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>tfw can't enjoy weed anymore
>get high
>can't think about anything other than what a loser fat virgin I am
>>
>>25502895
nonsense.
ritalin made my life bearable.
but i may be narcoleptic though (have had throughout my whole life, before i was medicated, hypersomnia and strange sleep disturbances such as sleep paralysis and hypagogia). I was diagnosed as ADD (inattentive) though.
>>
>>25503014
fuck i used the word 'though' twice and meant to say 'hypnagogic hallucinations' instead of 'hypagogia'
>>
>>25502983
This happens to me too. I analyze things so critically while high, so much so that I get insecure and hate myself.

I've found some things rescue the high from this wayward introspection:
>drinking alcohol
>video games
>masturbation
>some Lou Reed, Massive Attack, Bob Marley, some kind of relaxing familiar music
>>
>tfw parents going to bed in 30 min so I can snort 60mg adderall

Wew lads I hated all week for this day, love mondays

Fucking shame I'm not going to be able to do this much longer, joining the navy
>>
File: d68gkmriobk.jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
d68gkmriobk.jpg
58KB, 400x300px
>>25497246
Awfully trusting of your street drugs aren't you
>>
File: tumblr_n0k5g1eBwB1tofy1no1_1280.jpg (104KB, 640x752px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0k5g1eBwB1tofy1no1_1280.jpg
104KB, 640x752px
blues
>>
File: tumblr_nsukjxcs8j1tmt3a1o1_1280.jpg (93KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsukjxcs8j1tmt3a1o1_1280.jpg
93KB, 960x960px
actavis pharmacetuicals
>>
>>25492450
I just drank a shitton of beer, just like i do every other day. I can't smoke weed frequently because it makes me super dumb, forget things, you know what i mean
>>
>>25503668
Does lean feel any different than codeine pills?
>>
no one wants to help me out when I try to learn how to make my own dmt. can't someone just post an infograph or link me to a video?
>>
>>25503166
every except fapping sounds good
I feel horrible post fap normally so I'd imagine i would feel even worse high.
>>
File: tumblr_ntex1wSRYM1tmt3a1o1_500.png (303KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntex1wSRYM1tmt3a1o1_500.png
303KB, 500x477px
>>25503707
no idea. i hate swallowing pills so i prefer to smoke em off tinfoil
>>
>>25502983
this is kinda the reason i stopped smoking weed, except that i aint fat and im a non virgin (by pure chance, mind you)
basically i cant enjoy weed anymore because i start feeling like a failure and get stuck guilt tripping
>>
>>25503707
codeine is shit as fuck. only makes you itchy and warmy sleepy.
what's the appeal of opioids?
>>
>>25503788
>>25503166
>>25502983
Another thing you can do is use your feelings of low self worth for something good. When I get stoned, sometimes I look around and think "damn a pig lives here" so I clean it up. That helps the bad vibes go away and when you sober up you have little memory of what happened you say "damn my room is tidy" but you feel like you didn't even clean.
>>
>>25503797
Codeine is boring. Only opi I've used but I think stronger ones give ridiculous amounts of euphoria.
>>
>>25504051
if you want to clean up your room, the best drug is ambien/zolpidem. seriously. nothing takes any effort when you set your mind on something when under the influence of that shit.
>>
>>25504051
i did this once or twice, maybe three times
it helped me a little
>>
i think there is a huge difference between europe and the usa when it comes to opiate usage. in europe doctors rarely prescribe them, unless you are really suffering from cancer or something (then they give morphine or tramadol). vicodin and all those meds, I have never ever seen here.
a lot of young people in the US seem to be addicted to opioids. very strange.
>>
>>25504415
but then again, alcohol is a much greater "problem" in western europe and eastern europe than it's in the USA.

scandinavia is an exception (finland obviously not included: they are booze drinkers and not scandifags). there is a very self-righteous and moralistic anti-fun and anti-drug mentality there. the most boring peoples and cultures on the planet imo.
>>
>robot
>drugs
pick one
>>
>>25499081
Everclearanon here, I am exceptionally drunk and am trying my best to type here. Role play has made me quite decent at this. I don't want to live to get a high; I want to kill myself because I'm a pedo. What good is my life? There is no good for it. I appreciate your words though. I used to smoke crack and that kept me working and 'happy' for the high for a long time, but it has come to an end.

I wish you have a great day or nigh, anon. You deserve it.
>>
>>25497340
seriously? Its the only thing that numbs the pain for most of us
>>
>>25504821
What pain? You barely do anything. Only normies experience 'pain' and that's why they use all kinds of drugs.
>>
>>25505088
nice dubs laddie but you know we're all miserable here
>>
To people who trip on DXM: Where can I find the right tablets/syrup for it? All the medicines at the drug stores here have other active ingredients.
>>
>>25505276
varies location to location, you gotta keep looking yourself. some places don't even have DXM-only medicine.
>>
Just remember:
Once you get the message, hang up the phone

The last 3 years of my life have revolved around drugs but I'm finally hanging up the phone. There's a lot for an open minded , inquisitive person to get out of drugs (particularly cannabis and hallucinogens) but after a while you no longer need them.
>>
Who /SSRI's/ here? I'm about 2 months free from going cold turkey off sertraline, brain zaps constantly were the most noticable effect

I was supposed to transition onto duloxetine but I'm holding off and so far I feel better drug free, I was pretty suicidal weaning off the original meds.

Also quit drinking altogether from my life, not that I really drink in the first place.

apart from the scratching I hear from the walls, the laughing and faces I see in the evenings things are getting pretty normal again
>>
>>25508217
zzzzZAP! ZAP ZAP! ZAP!
>>
Bumping heroin, sipping on a Coors Lite my friend gave me for free, and huffing nitrous. Wish I had more weed.
>>
>>25508781
I posted the zap for you zap anon
>>
I'm at seizure risk? I have stopped taking diazepam cold turkey like 48 hours ago. I was using about 10-15mg (sometimes 30mg) a day for a bit more than two weeks continuously. Yesterday I fel fine but now I do feel somewhat bad. Anxiety I can deal with but seizures is certainly not something I want to experience.
Am I being paranoid and overreacting? Or is there a real of seizing (considering the short period of time I was taking them and the relatively low dose and the nature of diazepam slowly removing itself from your body).
Or am I just experiencing (minor) rebound anxiety now? I feel relatively fine but still. I have read some shit on the internet about people seizing suddenly. I have no prior history of seizures and nobody in my family suffers from epilepsy.
I hope somebody can share his thoughts about this; somebody who has had short binges (<3weeks) of relatively low to moderate dose of benzos.
>>
>>25508890
am i at*
or is there a real risk of*
>>
whats the lowest amount of weed for a spliff. need to make a gram last me
>>
I ran out of everything FUUUUUCK.

Some kind anon want to buy me alcohol? I've got the money of course, I just need a straw purchaser cause fucking under 21 fagget.
>>
>>25504083
>Codeine is boring
>Only opi I've used

Stop repeating things you have no knowledge of, you ignorant cunt. Way to spread disinformation. I thought that was the DEA's job.
>>
>>25508890
Been in the exact same situation, you'll be fine
I took about 50 over the course of two weeks and literally didn't even have rebound anxiety
>>
>>25509046
Just wait outside a gas station and ask someone who looks scummy enough to buy alcohol for minors but not scummy enough to steal your cash
>>
>>25509244
I used to do that, but I had a car back then, I don't want to sit on the curb like a total pleb.
>>
>>25508890
Unless you've got a really messed up system that gets easily addicted, you should be fine. I got prescribed 4mg Alprazolam (Xanax)/ day after surgery back a couple of years ago along with various opiates and muscle relaxers. I started taking more and more and i got up to 8-10mg/day (which is a fucking lot, I remember absolutely nothing bout those 2 months) and I had to quit cold turkey. I had 2 tabs of Tramadol 150mg left and that's all so for the next 2 days I was withdrawing from just Xanax, and after that opiates too. Apart from sleeping 2 hours on a good night, freaking the fuck out when anyone laid even a finger on me, sweating, shaking, and puking all day there were no major side effects. Since diazepam has a relatively long half-life it'll make it even easier on you (not that that's too much better if you're gonna get withdraws, i don't think you'll get anything too bad other than being irritable for the next week or so). Good luck anon.
>>
>>25509293
>Tramadol
wow and that even decreases your seizure threshold.

you definitely played with fire there
>>
>>25509293
Luckily I have ambiens which will allow me to sleep at least 7 hours (but in terms of anticonvulsant properties it's extremely insignificant: 1.5mg diazepam = 10mg ambien). Sleep in itself is already very important.
Well now I realize I was overreacting all due to reading horror stories on benzobuddies. In the end, I didn't take that much and not for a long period of time, so I should not be at risk of having a seizure.
>>
>>25509493
Exactly. Esp with the Ambiens you'll be weaning off benzos; not going cold turkey, also considering it was only 2 weeks you'll be perfectly fine. I wouldn't stress about it if I were you.
>>
>tfw it's a weed only day
at least it's helpful for appreciating grim reality
>>
Injecting flakka. Hardcore shit
>>
>>25492450
Who here used to be heavy into different drugs?

Used to be. Been clean for years. Tempted to go back down that road seeing how I have nothing to lose and i've been bored out of my fucking skull since getting out of it.

>tfw none of your old druggie pals are anywhere to be found
>>
What drugs are gonna get me fucked up and forget about my recent breakup?

Thinking about a dissociative, they always make me forget things.
>>
>>25510181
There's no drug that would make you literally forget without killing a lot of fucking braincells, otherwise the whole of /r9k/ would be on it. Ketamine, any type of benzo, or good old alcohol will make you not give a fuck as long as you're on it. Opiates will make you feel good no matter what (I mean, have you ever seen anyone feeling like shit on morphine? excluding addicts). I'd say smoke some weed, but idk weed makes me paranoid and extremely depressed so I can't tell ya. Go out with friends (if you have any) smoke a cig, have a drink, take a Xanax and if that doesn't work then resort to K or some Codeine.
>>
Just an average weed and caffeine day.
>>
I've been really trying to find a good LSD vendor, because when i'm buying from a street dealer its always 25I-NBOMe or another weird RC. Heard that DarkNetMarket is gud, anyone here has ever bought something from there?, its easy to find vendors that do shipping to South America?
>>
>>25509330
Tramadol was fucking 10/10 amazing though, it took the pain of everything away, both mental and physical, I never built a tolerance to it and I could focus on everything without a problem. The only downside to it was that it tightened my urinary tract so bad that I couldn't piss to save my life. so I was cycling in-between extreme pain and inability to urinate. kek
>>
>>25510762
pwoah7foa6au2pul onion
best market imo
>search system actually fucking works contrary to other markets
>prices good since it's vendors selling, not the site; so they have to keep the prices down and competitive
>good rating system for vendors
>escrow
>2fa / pgp
>you need to actually buy from someone to rate so no bot rating spam
I get everything I need off there, no problems so far with 3 orders
>>
File: imsdfages.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imsdfages.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I take adderal ir 20 mg, klonpin 1 mg, and suboxone.
I also have one last bowl of weed :(

fapping feels really good by the way
>>
Just took 300 mg of DXM.

I hate DXM so I dunno why I took it. Just want something and couldn't find anything else.
>>
>>25511154
Can you faggots stop mentioning dxm? this is a drugs thread. not shittiest otc an underage can take thread.

me? weed and alcohol.
>>
>>25511645
This.
I'm on 3g of nutmeg feelin good. my mom might let me have a cigarette. #sohighomg
>>
im 99kg and apparently i need to take '743 mg to 1485 mg, recommended dose is 931 mg.' for third plateau. is this really necessary? seems like a lot
>>
>>25511645
>>25512116

That's why I try to ignore these stupid threads, so many 15 year old faggets doing stupid "drugs" because they don't have a dealer
>>
ran out of weed todayand I have to get a job soon so life sucks
>>
Im a complete robot, the only people I associate with are my mexican dealer.
Hes aweosome.
I get the Best H and coke round where I live.
shooting drugs in my arm is destroying my life I highly discourage using heroin.
Unless you just dont give a fuck like me.

ill be dead in a few years
>>
>>25492450
red wine cheese and biscuits.
>>
>>25512338
ill prove it too. I have pics
>>
>>25512192
It's not that much. Do a smaller dose first if you haven't already.

>>25512210
This is /r9k/ of course we don't have dealers. Go to /b/ or /soc/ if you want to discuss real drugs.
>>
>>25512362
pics then nigger
>>
>>25501717
Try an Indica strain.
>>
I should probably not try weed if I'm on head meds, right?

A fried of mine invited me to try but I don't want to mix my medication with that shit.
>>
File: Danish Spirits.jpg (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Danish Spirits.jpg
145KB, 500x375px
>>25504533
Don't paint Danes with that brush, they love beer and wine and spirits, their is even low alcohol beer for little kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSUCW1cWbbU
>>
File: 1450836698583.jpg (198KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
1450836698583.jpg
198KB, 1280x824px
Guys is there any good cannabinoids on the markets right now? I looked nucleus and there is XLR-11, 5F-AB-PINACA and NM-2201. Any experience with these?
>>
>>25513316
why not just get some weed?
>>
File: awesomeness.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
awesomeness.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
Any informatin? B-bump.
>>
>>25513411
information about what?
>>
>>25513351
I have weed. I like it. But I like noids too.
>>
>>25513419
>>25513316
About these new cannabinoids.
>>
>>25503797
Codeine is shit on it's own. Can be pretty comfy with some weed and booze though.
>>
>>25492607

Yeah it starts to feel samey but then one day you take it for the first time in almost a week and it's even better than the first time
>>
>>25492450
I'm smoking DUDE all day long. Or, at least, until my last gram runs dry, and my broke ass can't buy more for the forseeable future.
>>
>>25503797
codeine sucks, it's the weakest opiate. even if you have no tolerance it's pretty bad. the only reason lean is so popular is because it's usually formulated with promethazine, which potentiates opiates and makes the high a bit better.
but codeine pills on their own are garbage. that's why you never see them being sold on the street- they're worthless.

try some hydrocodone at least, and I guarantee you'll change your mind. oxy was my first opiate and it blew me away.
>>
>>25503357
What rating are you signed on for?
>>
>>25514306
Roxycodone is the absolute best drug. Better than dope if you ask me.
>>
>>25514761
Ever tried tramadol? It's a hit or miss drug but for me it's even better than morphine; while some people don't even feel it.
>>
Which is the lesser of two evils in this situation: being an alcoholic, or being a benzo addict?

I ask because i'm currently an alcoholic (I have to drink before work and most social situations) but i'm considering changing to benzos as I feel like all this alcohol is having a bad affect on my body.
>>
Just drinking some vodka right now, but its only 8 am here so who knows what I'll get later. I'm hoping some blow, but I doubt it.
>>
>>25492450
Just weed.
Alcohol gives me the tendency to stare down the barrel of a gun, and there is family that needs me.
>>
File: 1403363288221.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1403363288221.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>25515037
>>25515037
both horrible
both build tolerance quickly
both have absolutely horrible withdrawals

just be yourself instead
>>
I want to get into drugs but don't know anyone who sells. I heard chugging cough syrup works...
>>
>>25515317
It does.

Educate yourself.
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/
>>
>>25515182
I expected this answer
>>
>>25515347
I guess I'll go buy some tommorow. Is there anything else thats over the counter I can use?
>>
>>25515499
Depends on the counter.
>>
Does a drug exist that makes you look like shit? And for a bonus makes you cough and sneeze and need to go to the toilet every 5 seconds?

I ask because i took 3 days off work due to sickness. The first 2 days I was actually sick but the last I could have gone in. Now I've got to go in tomorrow but I fear they'll see me looking okay and think the whole thing was a lie.
>>
>>25509076
this
I can't fucking stand the 15yos on here HEY GUIZE WHERE CAN I GET DXM WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION I WANNA GET HIGHHHH
>>
>>25515547
get addicted to any benzo/opiate, cold turkey it, ta-da.
>>
>>25515620
>>25515547
no, but on a srs note heroin will make you do that - the bathroom + constipation
>>
>tfw I only have access to codeine

meh. at least it's available otc for cheap
>>
>>25515663
what country?
Goddamn, I can't ask a simple fucking question because it's "not original", man this board is fucking annoying...
>>
>>25514947
I'm in the don't feel it boat. It just makes me very uncomfortable and not high at all. Have you ever done fentanyl? That's another drug that people either go crazy for or hate.
>>
anyone here legal highs? All I have at the mo is weed but getting bored of it now, moved away recently so don't have great access to weed or other drugs. I've seen you can get LSD but generally not sure if I trust these legal highs
>>
>>25515736
No, but you've got my curiosity now, any markets/vendors that sell it? I checked alphabay, can't find anything.
>>
>>25497246
Nice blog post faggot

Also, you had a really bad trip and want to do it again? Enjoy your anxiety disorder later in life
>>
>>25510022

Used to be heavy into drugs. Got sober about a year ago because I was sick of not having any money and didn't have anywhere to live because couldn't afford rent because heroin.

Now I'm sober and have a job and a place to live but I can't stand being around people. I used to go to partys and bars and have friends (didn't like any of them but I could tolerate them when I was fucked up) but now I just sit at home.

I miss getting fucked up. Just don't wanna be homeless again.
>>
>>25515839
You can't but it anywhere legally. It's very rare, but like 100x stronger than morphine.
>>
>>25516527
Well, yeah kek that's why I said I checked alphabay(darknet market). They produce roughly 1700 kilograms /year so there's gotta be someone out there selling a few mgs.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.