[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /b I have never asked for help here but idk where too look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nasa.jpg (167KB, 946x710px) Image search: [Google]
nasa.jpg
167KB, 946x710px
Okay /b I have never asked for help here but idk where too look and every now and then /b does some good.

Pic Unrelated

>be me (late teen almost adult)
>have gf that is well out of league and guys know it
>explain to her that but she doesn't believe me
>I'm about '6 "2 180 but no muscle like i have a little bit of gut
>ask her why she likes me when I'm kinda fat and shes hot af (8.5/10)
>she claims she doesn't like muscly guys and likes my body type
>me not believe and thinks shes just trying to be nice

Should i believe her? i know any girl would rather have a guy with a nice body (abs,muscles etc) then me

FYI im fairly alpha, always need to be seen as better and starts fights when anyone says anything about me so idk if thats why this is affecting me. This sounds like a beta question but its not like i can start a fist fight with my gf.

If anyone posts a logical good response ill post pic of her
>>
I've been in the same situation as you man. I'm not saying that this is happening but it could be something similar. Basically the chick I was dating (Same story as you) was cheating on me with 3-4 other guys while we were "Dating" and still does it to this day .
>>
>>14197383
thanks for the reply but im around this girl 24/7 and shes v loyal, sounds naive to say but if i were to bet on something its that shes not a cheater.
>>
>>14197396
Well it's good to check that off the list apart from that I'd say you're a very lucky man!
>>
maybe it's because you aren't an asshole like all the other guys around her? consider that. she might be willing to put up with what you think of as your physical downsides just so she doesn't have to spend all her time rolling her eyes at the shit the other guys would put her through.

hang on to her, she's smart.
>>
>>14197404
>>14197418
thanks /r but i just want to know if she could actually be finding me attractive, we fuck often and she tells me how she wants me to fuck her but do you guys think she likes me for my personality and my body or just personality. sorry for sounding like a fucktard, this stuff doesn't usually bother me but this is really getting to me as she is one of the only things i REALLY care about
>>
Sometimes good stuff happen! Don't drive negativity in to a situation that really dosen't need it! Enjoy it for what it is and if some day it ends enjoy what you had and move on! Wasting time worrying about the what if's in life are 9/10 the cause of what sets something off down the wrong path! Good luck buddy!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.