[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-ray? Give pokies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (167KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 768x1024px
Anons! First off. No idea who this chick is, found on tumblr. Second, can anyone X-Ray her shirt more transparent? Making like a thin shirt? Possible remove bra if can. And the ultimate, give her pokies? Thanks and god speed to any anon that can accomplish this feat.
>>
bump please. if anything, just give pokies?
>>
>>14187819
Get a life,girlfriend,different fetish,a hobby,and a little self respect on the way. Shopping is for 12 year olds. If you Masturbate to/request shops,you're 12 and gay
>>
>>14187855
1. Sorry this upsets you. See, I happened to be looking at pics, came across this chick. She's really hot to me. Cant find anything else on her, want a moar risque pic. I see nothing wrong with that. And I'll tell you what, I'm only going to bump a couple more times, if anyone's interested in helping, great. If not, thats fine too.
2. Get over yourself. I realize my request is bordering on pathetic. So let me wallow and try for a bit before vanishing. Trust me, you won't see this thread again.
3. "Wanting to fap to breasts is gay" says the autist. Sorry for not being into traps, like the rest of this fucking site is.
4. Thanks for bumping my thread anon. Have a great one.
>>
>>14187919
2 is the only important one here. You're wrong,you see. I will see this thread again. Because there's a dozen of them and

IF THE MODS HAD ANY DECENCY,THEY WOULD CONFINE ALL OF THESE TO A SINGLE THREAD AND BAN PEOPLE WHO MAKE MULTIPLES LIKE THEY DO IN THE THREADS I NORMALLY FREQUENT

...but they won't. It's like cancer. Burn it out,hack it off. Doesn't matter. It'll be back. And you will feel it
>>
>>14187931
Well rest assured anon, I wouldn't be one of the banned ones here. I don't spam, or make multiple threads. I sometimes post and rarely am the OP - not that that matters to u.

My advice - do what the rest of us do. Don't like a thread, ignore it. Life's too short man, fap, enjoy what you enjoy and don't fret the shit that makes you a raging autist. Its the price we pay for anonymity and a site like this. With the great, we also have to take the shit. And whats shit to you may be gold to me, and vice-versa. So, chill out.

It appears no one is interested in helping. So, I'm not opposed to letting this thread go. But by all means, keep venting.
>>
>>14187972
Bumping this to see if it goes on more.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.