[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fell in love with a girl last summer (im 24 and she's 23),

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: sad-young-man.jpg (17KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
sad-young-man.jpg
17KB, 500x470px
fell in love with a girl last summer (im 24 and she's 23), desperately and strangely in love, we spent time together, we had a good time, we laughed, but she had a boyfriend, he beated her once, i man'd up, talked to him about it, helped her through, they break up. she's free, and after 3 years without sex or even having someone close to me, somethings about to happen, or so i thought.
then i found the girl is an ex-prostitute (call girl as she likes to call her), had dozens of clients. it sicked me. but you know how we are, you want what you don't have, i even saw posts of her clients in a forum, and i was just crazy to fuck her...and the worse, i couldnt help grow my feelings for her...i loved her. more and more each day.
"i can't have sex with you anon". and then she left me. for another stupid guy who probably beats her like the last one.
So, after a 3 year drought, my self esteem was low. i dont seem very shy, have friends, go out, have fun, but deep inside i feel like the shyest person. i cant talk to a girl properly know. after loving this one, finding out her past, loving her still, reading topics about her sex, still not having sex.....i'm just broken. sexually broken, severely sexually damaged...you probably gonna reccomend me meeting a prostitute. thought too much about it. but i can't do it. i'm beggining to feel suicidal about this and i thing i would kill myself after because its against everything i believe...idk...i'm young but i feel like everythings lost. need your help.
>>
>>14177796
You were thinking with your dick, and you still are. Right now it's agony; I know, I've been there. You think she's the love of your life. Well, she wasn't, and six to eighteen months from now you'll have accepted that and moved on. Until then, stop being histrionic. Your life isn't ruined. You wasted some time, and if you learned anything out of it then it's wasn't a total loss.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.