[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android help needed. Flashed wrong file. Phone is bricked. Can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: phone[1].jpg (22KB, 420x423px) Image search: [Google]
phone[1].jpg
22KB, 420x423px
Android help needed.

Flashed wrong file. Phone is bricked. Can't access it at all.

Have sensitive data on it, how can i wipe it or where can i take to wipe the data?

Tried just about everything. LG G4
>>
open it up (with a hammer). take a hammer to anything that looks like a silicon chip.

apply a butane torch to any pieces.
>>
:/>>14169703
>>
Connect it to your computer and let it set everything up and delete everything My friend or look on youtube how to reverse it or download the Google os one it so it has a new life
>>
>>14169711

tried this. no dice. it reads it as a qualcomm something or other. flashed the wrong kdz which means the partitions are messed up.

wondering if it'll get wiped in the process of fixing or if they can look at the data. don't want my medical records being in someone else's hands.
>>
>>14169717
>wondering if it'll get wiped in the process of fixing

wait a minute, your original post didn't say anything about getting it fixed.
>>
>>14169724

getting it replaced through manufactured if i can't get it fixed.
>>
check out forums at xda-developers.com it is a qualcomm chip they get stuck and can be accessed with correct software
>>
and yes they can still be accessed do a search for deleted naked photos. im a dirty boy
>>
>>14169745

Any other pointers. I got the stuff i thought i needed but so far i'm completely lost.

LG G4 only showing Qualcomm port. Not showing any disk drive or anything.
>>
>>14169750
no there is nothing currently mounted on the file system that is what is missing, either the file pointing or telling what and where and when to mount it, or the ".img" files to mount but if they are still there and have not been formatted and " written to 0"
>>
>>14169758

Does that mean the data on it can be recovered? that's my only concern, had photos of medical records and pictures of personal id's, don't want it to get into anyone else's hands.
>>
>>14169760
technically yes they can if you have proper software to do it but if you send it in to have it fixed most likely they will do a complete format and reflash so i dont beleive there is any thing to worry about. which if you could recover the phone yourself that is what you would have done and would have erased them so i think in order to access the disc its saved to you would have to erase and rewrite over all data on the partition,
>>
>>14169778

I completely appreciate this response. any chance anyone else can back this up. I want to believe it but the information is pretty damn sensitive. Yes i know i messed up.
>>
gooby pls
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.