[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please write a cuck old story about my girlfriend her names karren

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Please write a cuck old story about my girlfriend her names karren btw feel free to ask questions about her to improve your story
>>
File: received_670748603067522.jpg (36KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
received_670748603067522.jpg
36KB, 527x527px
>>
Come on guys
>>
File: received_670747056401010~2.jpg (38KB, 277x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_670747056401010~2.jpg
38KB, 277x720px
>>
she's got a great body and a lovely pair of tits. I'd love to fuck her. Whats her pussy like- shaved or hairy? I'd love to write a good story about her- let me get back to you on this one!
>>
>>14163495
She is shaved and its a innie
>>
>>14163521
My cock's getting hard just thinking about fucking her shaved little wet cunt. Does she get really wet when you fuck her? Is this story for you or for her (or both of you?!) Would you like to be in the story as well or is it just about me fucking her hard? Is she american? Finally i do feel a bit weird posting a whole story here, but not sure if there is another way.
>>
>>14163584
She does get really wet ,its for me ,yes I'd like to be in it ,she's Irish and I can arrange another way if you want
>>
>>14163521
also, it'd be good if i could get a photo- just to help add to the authenticity, of course...
>>
>>14163588
irish? Yeah i can imagine that. Another way would be good. Not sure if it floats your boat but if you want i'd be happy to send some pics of my gf and you can write something about her or whatever?
>>
File: IMG_20160119_123733~2.jpg (109KB, 441x1414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160119_123733~2.jpg
109KB, 441x1414px
>>14163597
Sure that may take a while though so send your and I'll send it when I'm done here's another pic of her bte
>>
>>14163608
Nice ass. I'd love to fuck that really hard. Maybe alternating between fucking her asshole and her wet cunt. Whilst she sucks of your hard cock. Be nice if my gf could be there as well to be fucked by you whilst i fuck your gf. have them side by side on the bed. I'll get back to you tomorrow. take it easy
>>
>>14163655
Cool you have Kik?
>>
Gtg drop me a way I can contact you anyway
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.