[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Post your privilege
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Privilege.jpg (24 KB, 404x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Privilege.jpg
24 KB, 404x400
>Walking into store
>Fat sweaty kid pushing in carts
>Sheepishly offers me one, looking at the ground
>Walk past without looking at him or acknowledging his presence
>Go straight to the sea food section
>Order 2 lbs king crab, 1 lobster
>Head to the meats
>Pick up most expensive steak available
>Go to produce section
>Pick up the freshest asparagus they offer
>Head to the liquor section
>Balvenie 21
>Go to checkout
>All the girls are staring at me and whispering to each other as I walk past, muscles bulging as I carry my groceries
>Qt 8.4 cashier looking nervous, hands fumbling, as she rings up my dinner
>Clears her throat
>"Y-you, your total comes to... $327.68." unable to look me in the eyes
>Pull out my money clip, so thick I can barely get it out of my Armani jacket pocket
>Clean off 4 crisp 100 dollar bills and hand them to her
>Drop of sweat runs down the side of her face as her trembling hand takes the cash
>All the males start howling and jacking off
>Cart-pusher kid is already cumming on the freshly moped floor
>Reach out, gingerly wipe the drop of sweat off her face as my Omega watch blinds half the people in the room
>Entire store watching in terror and amazement, the children looking away in fear, their mothers pants becoming more wet with every second
>Suck the sweat off my finger as my diamond hard cock is bulging against my $2,000 pants
>"Keep the change."
>Her knees almost give out as she orgasms, crying out in pleasure
>"T-thank you."
>"It was my privilege."
>>
>>14120616
James Bond is so not suave in the early movies it's just bizarrely comical
like I'm not sure but they might be completely self parodying
something like 5 movies in and one of them starts with him blackmailing a nurse into sleeping with him
>>
>>14120632
A lot of the James Bond movies were campy parody placed into a spy/action movie. With names like Pussy Galore, it's not really surprising.

Additionally, OP seems to have confused this place for /b/.
>>
Yeah I should have gone with Pierce Bronson
>>
>>14120641
actually I'm looking for more privilege comps
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 401115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.