[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you render an image completely unsearchable? Pic unrelated.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: XJHxc.gif (3MB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
XJHxc.gif
3MB, 320x257px
How do you render an image completely unsearchable?

Pic unrelated.
>>
delete it before it leaves the camera, zero-write the whole card.

no, seriously, what the fuck are we even talk about? what kind of image? what context? what do you want to do with the image? who should not be able to search for it?
>>
>>14097093
basically, you can't. If someone uses facial recognition, it can still be found. Only if you alter the pic so that it is unrecognizable can it be rendered "unsearchable". However, you can make it harder if you look at the actual code for the pic and remove all "personal" information (info that is not actually part of the pic, but it added to the end of the file to identify it). There is software that can help you do that.
>>
>>14097100
>>14097104

Basically I'm trying to figure out how to make an image unrecognizable to google image search while not destroying the image. Not being able to be "reverse engineered" is a plus.
>>
>>14097110
i still don't follow... an image is just a file. why shouldn't google be able to read it if a browser can? what do you mean by "unrecognizable" or even "recognizable"? recognizable as what? as an image? as another reference image?

are you trying to stop google from indexing the image in the first place or are you trying to trick the algorithm that compares it to other images?

because if you upload an image, someone downloads it and reverse searches for it - it will always lead back to the original upload. because it's the same image...
>>
File: hot-dog-ftr[1].jpg (75KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
hot-dog-ftr[1].jpg
75KB, 1240x775px
>>14097122
>google image search for hot dog
>image related

how can this image be altered so google image search can't recognize it and return its origin.
>>
>>14097137
1. Open the file with a image editing software.
2. Use the "cut" tool to select most or all of the pic.
3. Open a "new file" in the image editing software.
4. Paste in the info cut out of the other file into the new file.
5. Save the new file with a new name.
6. close the old file, but do NOT "save" it so you can retain the old file in the original state.

If you post the new file on the internet, it likely will not be found by a search engine looking for the old file (unless someone uses a "face recognition" app).
>>
Don't help this faggot OP, he wants to catfish people on shit like kik and chatting apps.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (170KB, 1767x1087px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
170KB, 1767x1087px
>>14097755
>projecting this hard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.