Request: what are some good sites to learn how to bubble? Or do the bubbling for u?
Considering I made that pic here, I'd say this is the best place to learn...
This being said, you need to know how to use the software you're using - In my case, Gimp. Search for tutorials on layers, clone stamp, healing tool, to begin with.
But the best hints will usually be given here in the threads.
1. Create a new layer above your image. Fill it with the color of your choice. Set its opcaity to 50%.
2. Create a layer mask.
3. Use the elliptic selection tool (set to 1:1 ratio) to draw a black circle over the girl's head in the mask, going from the top of her hair to the top of her bra/bikini triangles.
4. Create another circle going from under the boobs to the top of her bikini bottom/panties.
5. Create the biggest circle that fits in her cleavage WITHOUT OVERLAPPING the head circle.
6. Create a circle that follows the leg hole of the bikini bottom/panties.
7. Add circles to taste. Not too many, though... the space that is not covered by circles has to be believable and similar in size/shape as the rest of the other spaces.
8. When satified, re up the opacity of your new layer to 100%.
I've been playing with image manipulations since the early 90s - Starting with CorelPhotoPaint 4.0, while still in university, and then restarting with Fark photoshop contests in the early 00s. Been bubbling here since 2012 or so...
Ooops... Just realized i forgot to erase her bra strap under her arm. Oh well...
For transparent bubbles, like the one in the original post, you need to create another layer where you rudely fake the hidden body parts before blurring the shit out of 'em, duplicating and applying the same layer mask as for the "bubble" layer, and keep the opcaity of the bubble layer at an acceptable level.
It helps to have seen real boobs and have a basic understanding of biology, and lighting to make decent looking images.
Basically, if you can't draw worth shit, you'll never make good bubbleshops.
I'm back for about 30 minutes.... time to do 2 or three pics.
just tryin to help out so he can mb make mine see through but im not the best but im tryin