[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I have a interesting request I am hoping...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: jkjk.jpg (187 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jkjk.jpg
187 KB, 640x640
I have a interesting request I am hoping someone can do. Basically, I want this girls leg she is standing on to match her other leg so it looks like she is meditating.

Then, I want her shopped to where she looks like that while riding on a guys dick. hope someone can do my request. would mean a lot.
>>
File: 666.gif (6 MB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
666.gif
6 MB, 640x640
>>12800408

no need to thank me
>>
Can someone actually do the request the right way please like I asked?
>>
bamp
>>
lel
>>
anyone?
>>
File: 1415917897008b.jpg (169 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415917897008b.jpg
169 KB, 640x640
Easy to do, but not as cool as it sounded.
>>
>>12801092

well, the concept was to take the newly edited picture of her like that and shop her to where she is riding a guys dick like shes sitting on it.

idk if you could do something like that or something similar?
>>
bampp
>>
File: 1415931528018.jpg (163 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415931528018.jpg
163 KB, 640x640
>>12801112
...how similar exactly?
>>
>>12801693

honestly, if you could make that penis longer to where the balls are on the ground, i'd take that.
>>
File: 1415931528018.jpg (162 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415931528018.jpg
162 KB, 640x640
>>12801712
Done.

This for fapping or does she have a sense of humour?
>>
>>12801759

I find it humorous honestly and kinda hot. It looks as if she is attached/attracted to that huge dick.

I'm not sure if my original request of making it look like she is getting fucked by a guy was possible or not? I'd obviously like that fake if it can be done.
>>
>>12801775
Oh. Neat.

It probably is. He'd be floating too I imagine. And her jeans would likely have to become assless chaps or something. Dunno. Way outside my range of ability with this kind of stuff.
>>
>>12801808

possible you could take the original photo and make it to where a long, thick penis (normal kind of penis size) is dangling from out of her jeans? and have the penis match her skin color/tone too of course.

it'd be funny to see and hoping that can be done before I let the thread die. Please, that'd be awesome if you could do that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 21004

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.