[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primitive Ogre Tribe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

You're Chief Skull-Crusher of the Iron Balls Ogre Tribe! Recently, you became the Chief when you crushed the skull of the last Chief. Which means you're in charge! Right now, most the Iron Balls are sitting on their arses doing absolutely nothing, a few have set some logs on fire to watch them burn, and the cook's making some yummy porridge. Mmm, porridge.

Now that you're the Chief, you can have seconds on porridge if you feel like it! But, you've also got to make decisions, and takes some thinkin', which is hard for a lotsa Ogres, but you're smart enough to count, so it shouldn't be a problem. You decide to do some counting right now, one, two, three...

After, about a pretty long time, you've had three helpings of porridge and you've counted up everything. There's forty-one Ogres, and not too much to eat, maybe it'll be enough to tide you all over for a few days, but you'll need somethin' to eat eventually. Another thing, you've only seen little people and a few bigger hairy men off in the blizzards, no other Ogres. It's not a big deal right now, but, everyone's cousins, or brothers and sisters, and in the long run, that can't be good.

You're the Chief, so you've got to decide what'll happen next. Doing a little bit of thinkin' helps you remember everything you'll need to know to make a good decision.

> Right now, the Iron Balls are in the northern tundra, which is mostly miles and miles and miles of frozen grass, and every now and then a forest of trees. Obviosuly, finding enough food to feed 42 Ogres in this kind of environment will be hard. The cold isn't a problem though, Ogres are very fat, and their blubber protects them from the chill, even though most are just wearing loincloths.

> There's a campsite of little people raindeer herders about 5 day's walk, (for an Ogre) to the north, next to the ocean. If you hurried, you might reach them, but they might move away by the time you get there.

> There's some kind of little people log-thing forever camp or something 10 day's travel to the west, they do a lot of fishing, and they're probably loaded with food and shinies. There's a lot of little people, but that shouldn't be an issue.

> You've heard that really, really far south there's a mountain range, and past that, it's a whole lot warmer.

> What should the Iron Balls do?

Skull-Crusher:
Huge Iron Mace
Loincloth

Iron Balls:(41)
33 Male Ogres
5 Female Ogres,(5 Pregnant)
4 Child Ogres

Stuff:
15 Food
>>
>>927409
>There's some kind of little people log-thing forever camp or something 10 day's travel to the west, they do a lot of fishing, and they're probably loaded with food and shinies. There's a lot of little people, but that shouldn't be an issue.
Fish is always good.
>>
>>927425
Same
>>
>>927425
Fish tasty, me like fish.

Me go to fish!
>>
Fish and shinies!
>>
>>927409
We like fish!
>>
>>927425
little people it is! Let's get some fish
>>
I say we raid the camp, kill and eat everything we can, people included. We gather supplies and make our way south into the mountains. We should wait to move south until the pregnant females have recovered from giving birth. We can always eat our own young if the going gets tough, but trying to give birth while on the move might mean death for the mother as well, and there is always next season for her.
>>
>>928045
Great ideas, I second all of this.
>>
>>928045
>>928786
Sounds dumb already.
>>
>>928045
dis gud.
>>
>>928045
Dis is gud
I don't want my son to grow up withot a mum liek I dids
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.