[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardget Quest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Billy Mcguff.png (15KB, 175x408px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Mcguff.png
15KB, 175x408px
Your name is BILLY MCGUFF.
Recently, your entire deck of YU-GI-OH CARDS was stolen by a group of bullies at your school.

In your school, YU-GI-OH is pretty much the most popular thing ever. Everyone plays it, even some of the teachers! How good you are at the game determines how popular you are.

As such, losing your deck means you have lost your main method of impressing your classmates, and you are now occasionally picked on. Due to your already low self-esteem, this is driving you just a little bit crazy.

You need to get your cards back.

The bullies promised that if you could defeat their leader in a game, you could have your cards back. When you asked how you were supposed to do that without a deck, they laughed and poured chocolate milk on you.

So here you are. It's the first day of the weekend. You have the rest of today and tomorrow to find a way to get your cards back. After that, the bullies are planing on selling your deck. Or lighting it on fire. Or keeping it for themselfs. They actually got into a pretty big argument about it, and you still don't know exactly what they plan to do.

So.
What do you do?
>>
Bump?
>>
>>921954
Instead of relying on cards to save you, You need to BECOME the cards to save them.

i.e. pick some of your favorite creature cards and train to emulate their stats and abilities irl.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.