[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i-is someone going to make a transcript of the Q&A?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: Hotarun.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hotarun.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
i-is someone going to make a transcript of the Q&A?
>>
>>50650
That could take some time Anon.
>>
>>50650
This

I'm deaf ;_;
>>
>>51230
How do deaf people use the internet anyway?
>>
File: 1412513013058.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412513013058.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
>>51104
moot gave us 11 years of his time, the least you could do is give him a week of yours.
>>
>>51251
They read it.

You're thinking of blind people.
>>
I really don't mind making one or working with somebody to make one if it'll actually help you out.

If the reason is "I'm too lazy to listen to 8 hours" then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>51397
It would be easy to split the work between a group. I'd help.
>>
>>51432

Two hour increments wouldn't be bad, I mean I'd hate to stay up and do 4 if it was only two of us, but I'm sure we can connect through email and do a googledocs or something?

I had to work today but listened to about the first two hours when I went running and wouldn't mind listening to that again.
>>
>>51255
and why aren't you doing it?
>>
>>51509
maybe I am, faggot
>>
>>51544
then what the fuck do you want others to do

you gonna make this a multi man job?
>>
7 posters here

With 8, we can split it into 1-hour segments
>>
>>51617

How do you know there's that many?
>>
>>51230

same here.
>>
File: ss+(2015-01-23+at+10.29.45).png (131KB, 1936x1056px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-01-23+at+10.29.45).png
131KB, 1936x1056px
>>51732
Because it's not hard to see
>>
>>51732
Threads count IPs.

I'm really good at doing shit that doesn't matter, I can waste a day.
>>
I want to help.
>>
>>51617
Unique poster here. I'll help but I probably won't get it done until tomorrow as I'm probably going to fall asleep soon.
>>
[email protected]

Anybody who wants to turn this into a thing (that we could hopefully just pop out tonight if we get working now) please e-mail.

I'd hate to see that people in this thread that are deaf/hard of hearing not able to tune in to the last q and a.
>>
I'm working on the last 30 minutes or so right now because I'm still listening to it. I'll post it in this thread in like an hour maybe.
>>
>>51927
I'll also e-mail the last 30 minutes to you
>>
>>51927
sent :^)
>>
>>50650

I originally planned to scrape YouTube;s automatic transcript system, (at least so we don't have to start from scratch, it isn't the most accurate thing around) but unfortunately it only kicks in if your video is short enough.

However, we could try and upload 10 minute pieces of it at a time, and then YouTube would create a quick and dirty transcript for us to work with.

Here's how you download a YouTube video:

http://mrs0m30n3.github.io/youtube-dl-gui/
>>
>>51761

>adblock

you monster.
>>
>>50650
I'll help. I have the video downloaded already.
>>
>>51927
>I'd hate to see that people in this thread that are deaf/hard of hearing not able to tune in to the last q and a.
omg so le sad :((( think of all those people :( the childruns :(((
Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>52056

E-mail me? >>51927

I have somebody who is working on hour 4-5 and I think I'll just start from the beginning at 1-2.

Somebody in the thread said they'll e-mail me the last half hour.
>>
>>52103
>>>/b/
>>
>>52047
Reset all my shit today and haven't set site specific settings because other than playing BF4 I haven't been on the internet today.
>>
>>52103
Have a heart anon. moot told us to be nice to each other.
>>
>>52103
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1455677.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455677.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>50650

Making a collaborative Google Doc for us to collaboratively create a transcript and put together format instructions.

Get in here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pL3LmKIb6Q25LGzO3GwNqgGOAjQnrCasdMULVpwF4vw/edit
>>
>>52103
Quite rude my friend
>>
working on hour 2-3

>>52103
Be nice, anon. It's a night of mourning.
>>
>>52103
Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>52156

>Already says "nigger" and "fucking faggots" in it

Alternatively, you could e mail me? I've had some awesome people already working on transcribing and have been trying to break it into hour blocks.

I understand if that's too much time, however.
>>
I was writing a script to split the audio into 15 second increments and upload it to google speech to text api

maybe they won't stop me
>>
Transcript too long. me want summary. too many words cant read, get dizzy
>>
Best of luck with this. An easy to read version of this would be pretty nice. Also, was this board made specifically for the video today? Are there any plans to keep it around?
>>
>>52277
It's important to allow community input.

I'm experimenting with the suggestions system on Google docs, so no fear... for now.
>>
>he wants timestamps

dropped
>>
I was going to do that last half hour but, shit, moot talks way too fast. I thought I could just like, listen to the last half hour and type it as he spoke, but there's like no down time for me to catch up. This is like two chunks of things that he said from 7:28 on for like a few minutes. I have to give up on trying to do that last half hour. Sorry guys

it is not an fbi honey pot contrary to the wonderful conspiracy image. [sounds like a chip can or something] [door closing] [pause]
uh 4956 why is the, why is the site changed to be more javascript instead of less? [mumbles something about reliability] I don’t necessarily see what your referring to one of the really small changes we made a few days ago maybe a week to two ago we used to duplicate the board navigation in the, in the html, [something about the top and the bottom] which is you know, stupid and wasteful, and uh, uh, you know we decided to clone that using so there are two if your using javascript

[sniff] [pause] speak slowly please, sorry I speak quickly. [laughing] [mumbles incoherently] uh 5062 kinda puts forth a [chips sound] kinda puts forth a suggestion to uh [cough] should 4chan be a
>>
>>51432
Please

>>51397
I'm listening to it now, and like alot of shows and movies, I usually get english subs for anything I download because I miss out on some words, for several reasons but this one in particular, moot goes a bit fast for me to catch some words which is totally understandable since he has alot of thoughts to get out and I'm sure he wanted to get as much answers in as possible, as he has done in the past when he made answer videos to answer faster
>>
>>52350

It's not hard. Just pause the video when he starts talking, and when he stops, and then note the times.
>>
If you’re interested and don’t want to use a Google account, just submit a link to your piece of the transcript on a pastebin link to our IRC channel at

irc.rizon.net #bibanon
>>
>>52616
you can post in google docs without an account
>>
We could be outsourcing this shit to india so much more easily than doing it ourselves.
>>
>>52802
Well shit, why don't you go hire a firm for us then.
>>
4th hour guy here

I'm doing mine in a Notepad document, I'll add it to the doc when I take breaks
>>
>>52802

The YouTube automatic transcript system is actually not half bad, though it only processes 10-minute long videos, and needs touching up afterwards.

> robots are better than outsourcing
>>
>>52860
Sure, do whatever is most convenient for you.
>>
File: 1455677.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455677.png
10KB, 200x200px
As before, we're putting together the transcript in this Google Doc. Type in whatever you've got No google account needed, just log out to become anonymous.

Get in here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pL3LmKIb6Q25LGzO3GwNqgGOAjQnrCasdMULVpwF4vw/edit
>>
>>51251
You kinda... well you know...
Read it.

Unless you're Helen Keller.
>>
File: info-library.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
info-library.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>53064
>>50650

Alright, going to sleep for now, so here's a static backup made at 1:43AM EST 01/24/2015.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4PH0i3PUv_QvF1dN0wHafi71Z6BQLlgHbM1fGvXhmY/edit

You can still contribute to the actual transcript here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pL3LmKIb6Q25LGzO3GwNqgGOAjQnrCasdMULVpwF4vw/edit#

Pic unrelated: the 4chan Info Library is full of classic images from 2006-2011. You might want to get it from a torrent site (seed plz).
>>
>>52802
Check odesk, freelancer, elance, or mechanical turk.

>>52870
You can also use Julius or Dragon for speech recognition.
>>
>>52802
[spoiler]india here[/spoiler] >>51617 is a better idea
>>
hoe many people working on this rai now
>>
File: ho.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ho.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>50650
HOTARUUUN!
>>
hello
>>
please respond?
>>
>>54361
Hi anon
>>
Gonna try and fill in some blanks on the google doc, here I go
>>
>>50650
jesus, 8 hours of it, no way in hell
>>
I had to leave half way though. Where did moot get to in the end? Did he at least make it through the first thread?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.