[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did you realize 4chan is a bad site and that every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (27KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 228x221px
At what point did you realize 4chan is a bad site and that every board is shit as discussing their topic?
>>
If anything, I always knew that select boards such as /v/, /a/, /r9k/, /pol/, etc. are awful and have only gotten worse over the years. I've never tried to use them as a place for discussion because I immediately recognized it as a waste of time. Instead what I came to realize is that there actually ARE a few boards on this site that have some good discussion, which I'm not going to be naming because I don't want you to go there. But yeah, it was actually the other way around, I initially thought every board would suck on a piece of shit site like this, but then surprisingly came across some cool ones.
>>
About a week after I came. 4chan is literally only good for shitposting and the very rare laugh.
>>
joke's on you, my board has no topic :)
>>
File: 1445616443452.png (65KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
1445616443452.png
65KB, 463x469px
>>442056
>i only browse the intellectual 4chan boards, /lit/, /sci/, the list could go on...
>>
>>442063
No topic is a topic.
Hot topic is a topic too
>>
>>442101
No, my friend, those are still the bad ones. Thanks for the picture though, I'm saving it for later use.
>>
File: 1453385424248.jpg (43KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1453385424248.jpg
43KB, 332x396px
>>442110
>No, my friend, those are still the bad ones. Thanks for the picture though, I'm saving it for later use.
>>
I had some of the greatest discussions of my life on here and a mobilekid with umad memes can never take away that.
>>
>>442114
Ah, another for my collection. Well supplied, sir.
>>
File: 1453052602016.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453052602016.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>442130
>Ah, another for my collection. Well supplied, sir.
>>
>>442154
I very much appreciate the image dump, kind sir
>>
>>442056
>I always knew that select boards such as /v/, /a/, /r9k/, /pol/, etc. are awful
>I've never tried to use them as a place for discussion

So you listened to, probably biased, people from rival boards instead, who are probably in the same situation of not even browsing them? Congrats on being another monkey in the cage with the ladder!
>>
>>442160
Butthurt stormnigger detected
Go cry on r/theredpill
>>
>>442162
Nah, I took an issue with one of those four, but it wasn't /pol/.

Can I have a proper argument on your way out?
>>
>>442166
Alright let me put together what you consider a proper argument
DA JOBS R SMELLY
>>
>>442169
>but it wasn't /pol/.
Yeah, there's no point in talking to you.
>>
>>442029
The moment I realized that reddit's niche boards are actually decent (though not as good as stackexchange) and that the cringeworthy main subs were not the entire website

in b4 used banned for this post
>>
>>442029
Pretty much as soon as I got here
>>
>>442056
I'm guessing that you really don't like different opinions, you just want a place where everyone agrees about everything.
>>
>>442029
A while ago, I don't know why I'm even still here
>>
>>442029
You sound like someone who only browses /tv/ /v/ /r9k/ /fa/ and /b/.

>>442320
Reddit's outdoor board sucks. It's full of the kind of people that /out/ repels.
>>
>>442029
since i first visited the site in 2005
>>
>>442340
You don't have to have a coherent discussion to have fun tbf
>>
>>442029
I hate this "all boards are bad at discussing their very own subject" claim. Well, it is partially true, but they're not the worst at it and certainly not unusable. Take /co/ for example. People frequently try to sneak anime threads onto there but almost anything that hasn't been on Toonami nor isn't Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is usually going to be a stillborn thread.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.