[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I being banned for this? Really? Are there people who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why am I being banned for this? Really?

Are there people who report my threads because they don't want the truth to be known?
>>
File: 1.png (72KB, 763x331px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
72KB, 763x331px
>>441029
My thread is closer to "on topic" than the entire catalog.

>>>/x/catalog
>>
>>441029
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder not a paranormal phenomenon ya dummy
>>
>>441029
Schizophrenia isn't paranormal stupid,
>>
>>441030
Show the post you were banned for. The one in your image and the one in the thread don't match up champ.
>>
>>441031
>>441032
The effects are paranormal. Far more paranormal than "TELL ME IF JESUS IS REAL".

Fuck...
>>
File: 2.png (30KB, 409x154px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
30KB, 409x154px
>>441033
>>
>>441034
No it's a brain disorder, there's nothing paranormal about it
>>
>>441038
>nothing paranormal about schizophrenia

I bet you think "the pope is the antichrist the world ends in 2012" is legit and not "a brain disorder"

broken logic much?

unban the guy, sheesh,.
>>
>actual schizo gets banned for being schizo
>takes his schizo bullshit elsewhere
mental disorders are not paranormal, my uncle's tourettes aren't spoopy goblins trying to tell us something and neither are the aliens that tell you about how you're god.
>>
>>441041
>comparing touretts to schizophrenia

That's the same as saying a butter knife is the same as a chainsaw. And I'm sure you would be spooped if one was at your neck.
>>
>>441040
OK, you actually do have a serious mental condition because you are not connecting anything I said to reality.
>>
>>441042
m8, no mental disorder is paranormal.
>>
>>441031
>>441032
>>441038
>>441041

Alright, I'll play devils advocate for OP right now.

Tell us what the difference between "I saw a ghost/UFO!" and "I see people and hear voices that aren't there"?

Go on, I'll wait.
>>
>>441044

are you implying not everyone on /x/ has a mental disorder? :^)

just unban the guy and he'll leave us alone.
>>
>>441046
I'm all for unbanning him, and I don't doubt that schizophrenia is a terrifying condition that can cause one to delve into esoteric bullshit but schizophrenia in and of itself is not paranormal.
OP - try rephrasing it or something, /x/ has been shit for a long time and some guy with a mental disorder isn't going to affect it much.
>>
To everyone saying "mental disorders are not paranormal", sure they aren't, but they can be very creepy/scary and frightening. I think that this topic does indeed belong on /x/.

/x/ isn't just for "paranormal" It's for paranormal and. AND creepy.

See:
>>>/x/17339629
>>>/x/17328035
>>>/x/17341284
>>>/x/17337943
>>>/x/17342873
>>>/x/17342683
>>>/x/17342685
>>>/x/17341117
>>>/x/17342960

Go ahead. Tell me which is "paranormal" and belongs on /x/. Explain your reasoning. You can't.

And anything "scary" is a matter of opinion.
>>
>>441052
Remember. /x/ is "Paranormal & Creepy" Not just "Paranormal".

All things creepy, spooky, frightening, and terrifying should be allowed on /x/.

This ban is completely unjust.
>>
>>441054
true.
>>
>>441045
The voices are blatantly explained by way of a disorder.

Checkmate. Fuck you and OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.