[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a dedicated board for religion and spirituality to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: V6dzE.jpg (49KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
V6dzE.jpg
49KB, 500x743px
Can we have a dedicated board for religion and spirituality to keep the new age loonies out of /x/? I miss the days where I could just go there for spooks and not have to wade through 5 pages of quacks to do so.
>>
File: Fedora Tricks.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Tricks.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>440284
>>
>>440284
Add tinfoil conspiracies and I'm on board.

Both those kinds of threads are in the same category of cancer.
>>
>>440291
I don't get why people post these. They only make fedora users look AWESOME.
>>
Just went to /x/ for the first time in a while, and when did it become "/x/ - Paranormal"? I distinctly remember a time when it used to be Paranormal/Conspiracy. I'm guessing they removed the conspiracy part because it attracted a lot of nutcases, but when?
>>
>>440337
It was after /biz/ was created because /x/ was still conspiracy oriented when mods/moot made >>>/biz/rules/2
>>
File: atheism.png (2MB, 1032x1052px) Image search: [Google]
atheism.png
2MB, 1032x1052px
Only if half of the board is "why can't atheists define atheism"
>>
idk, this sounds like a somewhat horrible idea.
It would attract quite a number of pretentious religious people who would proceed to look around at some of the other boards and, as one anon said in the Robot Exodus threads, Kick the Cage of ponyfags, /a/nons, s/adv/irgins, and Robots too.
So, on the grounds that it would attract too many asshat normies, absolutely not
>>
No new boards, the mods just need to stop ignoring /x/ and purge it of this shit. Containment boards only attract even more shit to the site as a whole.

>>440291
>Someone's fedora for wanting cancer out of a board and for wanting it to return to the way it used to be.

Kill yourself.

>>440337
/x/ was always Paranormal (as a general term for the strange, which is what newfags on there don't understand). You're thinking of 7chan's /x/ if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>440284
Religion is like love. You can't really discuss either of them anywhere on 4chan because a lot of people can't or don't want to sit down and talk about it nicely. The board would only be a mess.
>>
The mods and Hiro aren't going to be constantly looking at /qa/ because it's filled with whining and random ideas. They aren't wasting their time. If you guys really care about /x/, you're going to have to bring it up on the feedback page, and on the board itself through self-moderation and the creation of good old creepy threads.
>>
Religion fits in perfectly on /x/ alongside other silly nonsense such as ghosts and aliens.
>>
File: 1424313739115.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1424313739115.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>440876
>>
>>440876
T I P S F E D O R A
I
P
S

F
E
D
O
R
A
>>
>>440501
>It would attract quite a number of pretentious religious people
>implying these people aren't here right now without a home board to post on
>>
>>440876
Yeah, the topic does, but the cancerous people who discuss it with tens of threads each day and generals don't.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.