[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people claim tumblr is the devil and is too politically correct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cute.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>people claim tumblr is the devil and is too politically correct and social justice is evil
>tumblr translates video games about having sex with anime girls

Explain that.
>>
>>439259
>>tumblr translates video games about having sex with anime girls
Source
>>
>>439269
vndb.org
>>
File: _suprisingly based.png (17KB, 515x276px) Image search: [Google]
_suprisingly based.png
17KB, 515x276px
also, this
http://www.davidslog.com/121690082080/why-dont-you-ban-hate-blogs
>>
>>439296
There are a lot of good examples of tumblr being a lot more rational than 4chan, despite the hate. Makes me want to pull up some more and see what else I can find.
>>
>somebody creates a platform
>gets populated by a lot of people and their hobbies
>the more vocal members are the more obnoxious ones
Applies to both 4chan and tumblr
>>
>>439259
>>tumblr translates
No, certain people who use Tumblr do that. Stop trying to give the group credit for the isolated effort of an extreme minority of individuals. Fuck off with the group think.
>>
>>439324
Yet 4chan is completely okay with doing that when they feel like hating on Tumblr. Irony?
>>
>>439324
There is no Tumblr group. It's just a blogging platform. Tumblr is a decent site, I like it a LOT more than default Reddit.
>>
>>439259 (OP)
The media think 4chan is full of elite hackers who will "hack" for pictures of cats and the "lulz" or something. Is basically the same kind of thing.

>>439330
>Irony
Hypocritical is the word you are looking for.
>>
It's almost like Tumblr is used by multiple people with differing political and moral views
>>
>>439259
People like generalizations. Tumblr isn't a social justice website, sjws just like to use it. Most people can use a site for its intended purpose and ignore the faggotry. Every country has criminals. Every social website has annoying faggots. Tumblr has sjws, 4chan has /pol/fags, who are warriors for their idea of social justice, so they're the exact same thing. Go ahead and post that meme about it, /pol/fags. You can't argue against the truth, but you can try to discredit it with a meme.
>>
>>439415
Ironically hypocritical.
>>
>>439797
But that would mean that they aren't actually being hypocritical, which is wrong because they are literally being hypocritical and there's no irony involved.
>>
>>439802
Hm.

"Ironically, hypocritical."?
>>
>>439808
I think maybe you don't understand what irony is
>>
>>439813
I just like the word too much to let it go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.