[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine that you wake up tomorrow and every one of your 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1355378118619.jpg (240KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1355378118619.jpg
240KB, 1440x810px
Imagine that you wake up tomorrow and every one of your 4chan posts you've made in the past 5 years suddenly shows up on a magical new archive site that somehow lists your full name, address, telephone number, and IP address.

Would your life change dramatically if people widely knew 1. that you posted here and 2. the kinds of things you posted here?
>>
they'd see i'm one of the biggest shitposters alive and that i'd try to defend anything if it means more bites

also, fuck the captchas
>>
The fact that I post here would be strange to most of the people I know. What I post here, is something they would not be proud of, and I'm pretty sure I would eventually be put back on medication if they knew.
>>
>>439218
I really don't think my life would change very much. The information would likely get used by the IRS and other bill collectors who are looking for me to pay down old student loan debt though, so there is that.
>>
>>439218
No, because I don't have any friends.
>>
>>439229
/thread
>>
>>439230
That brings up a good point that many Anons would be facing criminal charges in their respective home countries for the kinds of things they post here.
>>
>>439229
Some people have jobs that care more than friends that would.
>>
>>439315
I don't have one of those either. I thought that went without saying considering I'm posting on 4chan.
>>
>>439317
Sometimes I think there might be people who post on 4chan as part of their job for various reasons.
>>
>>439318
related
>>438721
>>
>>439317
This isn't r9k. The majority of people have jobs, as not everyone can live glorious neet life
>>
>>439317

You know what year it is, right?

I don't think my life would change very much, (un)fortunately
>>
>>441200
Oh great, a John Oliver fan.
>>
>>439315
>>441180
>implying anybody would care unless it shows up on their employer facebook
>>
>>441402
I'd imagine that the average /pol/ or /mlp/ user with a job would care a lot more about being exposed than people on some other boards.
>>
>>439218
no, I don;t care if people find out. lol you must be an insecure faggot if you are afraid
>>
>>441419
/pol/ here nope. who gives a shit what dirt people got me. As long I do a good job makes the company happy they won't give a shit.
>>
File: 1364348166148.jpg (117KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
1364348166148.jpg
117KB, 640x642px
>>441423
I assure you people do get fired for these things.
>>
>>439218
Nobody I know would look it up because they don't know what 4chan is.
>>
They'd think I was a schizo.
>>
>>441819
But are you really a schizo?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.