[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hide All link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: dixville.jpg (11KB, 82x61px) Image search: [Google]
dixville.jpg
11KB, 82x61px
could we have a hide all link to hide all the posts in the catalog? also an option to hide new posts by default?
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 350x122px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 350x122px
>>439120
We already have a feature that does just that! simply click it to hide all catalogue content. I really think you should try it.
>>
>>439120
>hide feature
Should be removed. Only literal children actually need to use it, instead of just ignoring shit.
>>
File: IMG_2623.jpg (679KB, 1536x1590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2623.jpg
679KB, 1536x1590px
>>
>Pancake Tuesday
>be
>me
>doing a test
>removing your parameters
>1111 0000
>25 01
>mind run once forever run
>may i kindly remind all the fortunate to of seen to rise
>thanks sheep.
>Bone, i got some magic candy Jerry Twirl that can heal hall, bed, mirror.
>Grand dad John, stop for your solid Gold Cions
>lets taxi 50 checks Facebook’s around.
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (28KB, 431x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
28KB, 431x309px
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>dark horse enters the last first horse to put monet, van Gough, dough, tote and mind laundering problems and ponies on two toes
>to kick a my little pone fan when he was done
>Tall Chan Bonsai, changed to an nine iron Gag I must get to Tokyo by the week end was by all the dope art work banksy in a new era, new city every night
>motel
>Scott saved him from not getting some one to do the self killing it the trap king days
>him, Gary you bell end.
>he was that good of a friend.
>and sell all the cocaine in one night for cash Kash and double with no doubt checking dubs
>50.
>there yay yawn go baby girl
>high jewels:
>mathgabs: write back
> thatbitchxx: let me cam up
> morticiamiki
>cams are full hun
>kick the empty
>Chairhash
>Cheese heaven
>Sage and believe that black will make you feel better like the funny cartoon draws you closer to tears
>>
>>439134
I'm interested in niche topics served by specific boards and don't care to read the rest of the churn. Nothing against the hidden posts, it's not a personal attack to hide them or anything, but the site is being streamlined and it would be nice to be able to hide all and then pick and choose the topics I'm interested in, that's all.
>>
>>439153
>but the site is being streamlined and it would be nice to be able to hide all and then pick and choose the topics I'm interested in, that's all.
That should stop. It should go back to how it was. This streamline garbage is one of the biggest reasons the site is going to shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.