[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread Cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: SEM_Lymphocyte.jpg (1MB, 1946x1788px) Image search: [Google]
SEM_Lymphocyte.jpg
1MB, 1946x1788px
/qa/, how do we get more drawfags that aren't cancer and aren't full of unwarranted self-importance?
>>
>>437896
Become our own personal drawfags. The anons will own the means of drawfagging.
>>
>>437897
Every anon is capable of drawing but are they capable of drawing well? Only a select few are consistently good however and sometimes all the dick sucking they get from anons go to their head and they forget that in the end they are just making pictures.
>>
>>437896
>drawfags that aren't cancer
>Implying the act of learning your own art style and drawing things consistently don't breed some form of mental illness that feeds off attention.
>>
>>437905
>mental illness that feeds off attention.
Well I would not call it a mental illness but yes when you acquire a skill and you get praise for it, you can get kind of high off it. I have yet to see a "perfect" drawfag that just fulfills requests like a mad man with no stopping in sight. But that type of behavior is rarely seen here and often the case a request being fulfilled as the ulterior motive of expecting multiple replies for endorphin release.
>>
File: 1318562278001.jpg (10KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
1318562278001.jpg
10KB, 193x245px
Not taking a request because your standards are too high is one thing. Not taking a request because you feel most of it is entirely shit and you contribute nothing is another.
>>
>>437896
You commission competent artists to draw shit for you.

It's as simple as that.

No dick sucking, no ego stroking, just business.
>>
>>437915
Are Patreon users known for being stingy assholes though
>>
rangeban Malaysia
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.