[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/pol/63381309 Someone explain to me how threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1454654534567.png (60KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
1454654534567.png
60KB, 700x566px
>>>/pol/63381309

Someone explain to me how threads like these are allowed on /pol/ ?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

A simple RACE HATE THREAD clearly violates the rules of the board but mods dont delete them.

I dont have a problem with racist comment in an actual event related or politic thread but this is just stupid.
>>
Racism is a political issue. All those who post in that thread are going to be gassed at a later date.
>>
>>437883

>Racism is a political issue

yes but the thread in question does provoke any discussion about race its labeled as a HATE THREAD by default.

Theres no question attached to it or theme. Its just for people to circlejerk about how they hate a certain race.
>>
lol what

there are way more shittier things going on on /pol/ than that and it clearly shows that you haven't been on that board for longer than an hour

the biggest problem with /pol/ right now are the flags which brings a lot of /int/ and /b/ tier posting
>>
>>437884
It's a meta commentary on the issue itself.
>>
>>437889

>hurr durr lol what ur so new lmfao!!

shut the fuck up

the board is moving insanely fast and these shit tier off topic /b/ type of threads need to go

im there for the actual good threads

i agree flags are an issue to a certain extent but they also protect /pol/ from itself.
>>
>>437904
>im there for the actual good threads

Anon, that /pol/ died long ago when it started attracting idiots who thought that /pol/ was a safe haven for their idiocy and the "old blood" people who actually couldp ost coherent posts and understood the culture of the board at the time could not repel them until the point that /pol/ was irreversibly changed with the influx of people from off-site and people form the less savory boards.

>>437889
Flags are a god awful idea.
it makes sense on /int/ but why do I need to know the nationality of my fellow posters? 4chan is all about anonymity and all things like records and identification being purged to accommodate this rule, the content of a person's post should not be increased or mitigated jsut because of a flag..

Tripfags name who trip not for a legit purpose are rightly btfo, hated, filtered and shunned because they are breaking a social rule so why do we have something on a board that defies one of 4chan's points of advantage?
>>
>>437889

Flags are a double edged sword.

They make it easier to insult and pass off a user based on national stereotypes, but they also allow you to confirm situational things.

It makes it harder for people to false flag.
>>
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/63458188437875

>/pol/
>janitors
>pick one
>>
>>438731

>>>/pol/63458188
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.