[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we un-circlejerk 4chan? I understand that it's beneficial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: cringe.jpg (48KB, 562x386px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
48KB, 562x386px
How do we un-circlejerk 4chan?

I understand that it's beneficial to tell retards to fuck off and that newfags have to know the 4chan culture.

However, thanks to newfags who desperately want people to see how much they fit in here, this got deranged and changed 4chan into what is arguably the worst circlejerk on the internet. Instead of lurk moar now we have the cancerous redditposting.

It's not just people with suspicious behaviour, lack of knowledge or even atypical tastes that get told to go back. Now trying to have apolitical fun (most of the site), or even things as mundane as A FUCKING BONOBO are considered reddit (seen this pretty extreme on /his/ today), memes considered propaganda now, all coupled with "raped"-SJW-tier logic about how this is all in fact a battle against censorship.

How do we get rid of these faggots?
>>
>>436524
the people putting politics into everything are the far right faggots over at /pol/
moot should have deleted it
on every board there is a thread with hundreds of replies with some faggot talking about refugees
cuck! kike! mudslime! SJW! libcuck! subhuman!
these are the polcuck's cries
most of the SJW shit is obvious trolling but newfags from reddit and 8gag are too fucking dense to tell the difference

delete /pol/ or at least moderate it more
more moderation on /v/ and /tv/ which /pol/cucks love to shitpost in
ban general cancer and /pol/tier shit in /int/

there is no way to get rid of them unless Hiro does something, but his English is poor and he probably won't be able to make sense of it all
moot knew /pol/, gamergate and 8gag
>>
File: to the bitter end.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
to the bitter end.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>>436545
>most of the SJW shit is obvious trolling

I wish this were true.
>>
>>436551
How is it NOT true?
>>
>>436557
ntg, but I spent a lot of time thinking lots of things were ironic, until some encounters showed me wrong. And this applies to many things

I've come across tumblrs that collected funny 4chan moments, and they were all those ironic comments, and then you see them on reddit and funnyjunk, etc, and then I got depressed and realised it wasn't JUST a boogeyman, there was some truth in all that witch hunting.

Yes, there are blatant bait threads everywhere, but some of them are in earnest, and worst of all, the people replying to bait threads are for the most part sincere too.

It's like being at a costume party, and realising some of those unnerving goofy smiles were not masks
>>
>>436571
for every legitimate SJW there are 9 trolls
people like to say "haha SJW PC triggered XD cuck" a lot but the "triggered" meme just means you're pissed off but apparently we're not allowed to be offended according to some people

SJWs and "redpillers" are two sides of the same coin, but most redpillers are sincere and straight outta reddit/8gag

the politicization of everything is a huge problem on this site and there aren't enough mods to deal with this shit
>>
>>436551
It depends on what you mean by SJW; for some people a SJW is anyone left of Hitler.
>>
>>436598
>Hitler is the right
>>436597
>SJWs and "redpillers" are two sides of the same coin

There are thousands of distinct political stances. "Redpill" refers to anything about how the world is a charade, be it that immigration is a conspiracy, or any of the different truths about 9/11.
SJW are not necessarilly on the left, and they are so associated with feminism that their antagonists are not redpillers, but rather MRA's perhaps, or a great part of conservatives.
Nazism was not a far right movement, and I don't get how it got associated with it. I think the general association is strong-hand = rightwing.

Am I missing something?
>>
>>436649
>I think the general association is strong-hand = rightwing.
More like nationalism = rightwing.
>>
>>436657
Also anti-racism is usually thought of as left-wing. Some people call anyone more tolerant of Hitler SJWs.
But I agree the very idea of wings is a huge oversimplification.
>>
itt: bait
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.