[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rename this board /qa/ - Quality Assurance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1392246983096.gif (543KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1392246983096.gif
543KB, 480x270px
It seems like people only come to this board when they are angry anyway.
>>
bump because it's true
>>
>>437976
You're true
>>
More like /qa/ncer. The majority of "ideas" here are objectively bad/destructive to 4chan ethos and roots and often made by people who clearly do not understand board dynamics at all i.e newfags, quite possibly from you know where, trying to shill this place into being more like their hugbox environment.

The only useful thing for here is to bring attention to actual problems mods seem asleep at the wheel on (such as /o/ being watched so little a single spammer can push off half the board unimpeded). However that seems to be not even a tenth of the discussion. Most of it is sweeping generalizations and "4chan should be this way or that because I say so".
>>
>>437991
>to bring attention to actual problems mods seem asleep at the wheel on (such as /o/ being watched so little a single spammer can push off half the board unimpeded)

I asked a mod what the point of this board was right before Hiro came, they said it was for users of 4chan to answer questions about the site from other 4chan users in the same way that /q/ was for questions to be answered by mods. In practice, after Hiro has taken over, I think your description is far more accurate than not.
>>
File: 1395295701260.png (64KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1395295701260.png
64KB, 256x256px
>>437991
This is true for sure.

>remove /a/ spam. /a/ was once one of the original boards. Removing it would be like changing what 4chan is about.

>/wiz/ hugbox. Impossible rules for people that are triggered by girls.

The worst of the 4chan community is the most vocal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.