[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no geology board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

File: 1454652017289.png (67KB, 900x854px) Image search: [Google]
1454652017289.png
67KB, 900x854px
Why is there no geology board?
>>
>>435649
there's a science board and a nature board
pick one

or don't, i'm not your mother
>>
Isn't geology a /sci/ence?
>>
>>435649
No one cares about rocks
>>
>everybody assumes it's just a rock
>Barneyfag shits up the thread anyway
Reminder: >five (and a half) years
>>
>>435674
Why can't mods just remove global rule 15 so he knows he's not welcome here and has no reason to shit up threads? Not like the rule is needed anymore.
>>
>>435675
Every other ">five years" user will flip their shit and go on some 4chan boycott.

They'll probably leave for another chan instead and no damage is done to the traffic here.
>>
File: 1454695873701.jpg (37KB, 417x505px) Image search: [Google]
1454695873701.jpg
37KB, 417x505px
>>435660
>he hates mlp so much he knows every episode off the top of his head.

I am speechless.
>>
keep on truckin' crazy MLP anon.

also, OP, what is your favorite kind of rock?
>>
That's obviously from mlp. I've never even watched the show, only seen pics here on 4chan, and I noticed immediately.
>>
File: edc.jpg (89KB, 1453x1018px) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
89KB, 1453x1018px
This is some really good b8 and it worked excellently
A 9/10, OP
>>
>>435754
Anon, you're being baited by the barney fag
Then again in probably being baited by you
>>
File: mountains.png (21KB, 307x192px) Image search: [Google]
mountains.png
21KB, 307x192px
Seriously, we need a board for talking about mountains and stuff.
>>
File: dirt.png (98KB, 488x134px) Image search: [Google]
dirt.png
98KB, 488x134px
I wonder what type of soil this is
>>
so this is what all of you do all day, huh
>>
Actually yah id love to talk about minerals with the LADS
>>
>>435713
Yeah so did I, bronies aren't the most subtle people
>>
>>435677
>Every other ">five years" user will flip their shit and go on some 4chan boycott.

That would be a good thing. Those fags are the absolute worst.
>>
>>435859
Look at it this way Barneyfag - the mods are banning you because they think you might actually change your behavior.

Bronies aren't getting actioned because the mods know they will never change their behavior, and merely throw a tantrum when confronted.

So yeah, feel better.
>>
>>435713

It's not recognizing a prop from MLP that makes one autistic.
It's recognizing it and getting angry over it that's autistic as fuck.
Most people that dont watch the show probably wouldnt know what the pic was from, and the rest wouldnt give a shit.

When you start getting angry over the backgrounds and props from a cartoon I dont think the bronies are the problem anymore.
>>
File: 1442937425879.png (2MB, 7167x2025px) Image search: [Google]
1442937425879.png
2MB, 7167x2025px
>>435904
Seriously, you said it, I can't even post a cool background piece like pic related in a relevant thread because barneyfag starts sperging out.
>>
>>435927
I'm curious; how many folders of pony stuff do you have? You certainly are posting a lot for someone who claims to dislike it.
>>
>>435927
>They're the ones constantly breaking the rules to begin with because they feel so oppressed.

You feel oppressed, too. And your behavior is actively excusing theirs because you're doing the same thing as them - spamming and ban evading.

Nobody on 4chan besides bronies actually likes bronies. Don't mistake how loud they are for how popular they are. Bronies are universally hated.

You replying to their threads constantly only validates them. You are actively encouraging more of what you don't like. I think you would find that if bronies were met with deafening silence, they would hate that. They're trying to get a reaction out of you because they WANT to see you react. Denying them your reaction makes them frustrated - so do it!
>>
>>435935
Don't listen to this guy, he's a brony in disguise trying to get you to quit.
Keep up the good fight Barney! We all commend you!
>>
>>435935
To add to this Barney, you were on the right track when you decided several years ago to disengage and actually apologised.
That actually took some testicles to do - the bronies that exasperate you would never admit fault like you did there.
>>
Barney fag for president 2016
>>
>>435944
Don't make me regret saying you're capable of changing.

You know when you aren't around, the brony bait threads get deleted, right?

Mods explicitly leave them up when you post in them.

It is not because they support bronies - quite the opposite! They deliberately let you get pissed off so maybe, possibly, by some miracle, you might learn to STOP REPLYING TO THEM.

If you gotta argue with them, do it on /qa/.
>>
>>435783
>>>/g/
Mountains are technology.
>>
>>435984
They're all dead. The /v/ threads got no replies.
He even got annoyed because you didn't reply.
That's the shit. Keep up the good work.
>>
>trying to reason with Barneyfag
Just give up, guys. You can't reason with him he is a legit autist.
>>
>>435998
The /v/ ones died before anyone could give a shit. The /co/ one was not an opening post and so probably escaped noticed.

If you consistently leave them alone like you are, bronies will get frustrated at the lack of attention, and post more overt MLP shit because they can't help themselves - and get themselves banned.

And then when they come to /qa/ to cry about it, you can call them fags along with everyone else.
>>
>>435998
Let me get this straight... every time you see an image you recognize from the show you religiously hatewatch, or that brings up related phrases when you reverse image search it, you throw a tantrum and try to get the entire thread deleted? What a life, sempai. Your parents would be proud
>>
Let me put it this way.

Every time you invade a thread, another person becomes a Barneyfag.

Because every time you invade a thread, someone in that thread starts watching MLP to spite you.

You need to stop.
>>
Barneyfag has the word "fag" in it
So does the word "faggot"

Conclusion: Barneyfag is a faggot
>>
>>435649
THE PIONEERS USED TO RIDE THESE BABIES FOR MILES
>>
File: shiggy.png (141KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
141KB, 500x408px
>>436001
Barneyfag quit a long time ago and you faggots keep talking with the impersonators.
>>
>>436073
>>436078
lmao let's see who gets deleted first
>>
>>435984
>>>>/v/326302079
What the fuck? How is this even remotely MLP related?
>>
>>436073
I could believe that.

The brony fandom is kinda dying.
>>
>>436104
so basically not at all
is barneyfag really memorising fanart now too?
>>
you guys officially did this all day
all
day
>>
>>436128
I want it here.
You lose.
Bye-bye.
seeya later
>>
It's an oddly specific suggestion.
>>
File: 345631.png (145KB, 460x260px) Image search: [Google]
345631.png
145KB, 460x260px
>>435679
Who else but Barneyfag?
>>
Nobody has posted Hank Schrader meme yet
>>
>>435935
who's behind this post?

reminder this would not have happened if barneyfag wasn't retarded. he thinks eating bait and making people happy is calling him out on his shit.

also barneyfag isn't the only one. people who sperg over ponies have been supporting him in the spoiler posts.

there's more then one barneyfag. more then one screeching retard who destroys threads at the sight of a pony. and mods aren't going to slap them for it so the situation occurs.

4chan supporting retardation is a sad sight.
>>
>>436390
How mad can you be that you'd write that dissertation virgin horsefucker lmao
>>
>>435675
>remove global rule 15
no you fucking brony, they will just shit up the site again
>>>/mlp/
>>435649
That fits here
>>>/sci/
>>
>>436073
>There are barneyfag impersonators
That's pathetic
>>
Here we have another thing used by bronies to get people 'on their side'

They use this character called 'barneyfag' and they tell people 'huh see ponies arent that bad, in fact if you dislike ponies you are like this guy, so please don't report us pls also lets get rid of rule 15'

It's no coincidence this thread is up right now >>435288
>>
>>436420
Magically, when this 'barneyfag' (totally not a brony false flagger) appears, that 'you complained about ponies for 5 years now' dude also shows up
>>
>>436420
>>436421
>thinking up pony conspiracy theories
no, you're just fucking autistic
>>
>>436421
huh
you know, I've never once seen them apart

huh
>>
>>436428
>n-no it's not true
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>435649
/na/ or /sci/ depending on what specific topic you want to discuss.
>>436428
You should see /4cc/. Those guys are so paranoid of bronies actually doing work for the cup.
>>
>>436431
>two threads = solid proof
I've seen you in both this thread and >>435288. You're clearly a false-flagging brony shitter too, desperately pushing a deliberately falsified conspiracy to get people to join the side of removing Global Rule 15. Don't even try to deny it, brony.
>>
>>436434
shut the fuck up and go back to your board, captain neckbeard
>>>/mlp/
>>
File: 1401021751608.jpg (61KB, 686x632px) Image search: [Google]
1401021751608.jpg
61KB, 686x632px
>>436433
Come to think of it, /mlp/ always winning 4cc is pretty suspicious...
>>
>>436436
Ah, employing the backtracking scheme, I see. Typical brony false-flagger, trying to dupe both sides into supporting the removal of Global Rule 15. I see through all your tricks, brony. You don't know what my endgame is.
>>
>>436440
you're not funny
>>
>>436440
fuck off with your shitty satire horsefucker
>>
>>436442
>>436445
Another new tactic, mister brony? The old "pretend to be two individual users to make it appear that someone else is lending weight to your side" scheme, I see. Rookie mistake with the post times, the grammatical errors and the lack of periods, buddy. Everybody can tell that you're responsible for both posts. Should probably stop trying, you've been called out, bronyfag.
>>
With the sudden retreat, defensive position and the lashing out with unfunny spam """"satire""" here, it pretty much confirms that Barneyfag and anti-Barneyfag are the same person.
Why else would he be throwing this tantrum in absolute protest?
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 750x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 750x554px
>>436447
You have to go back to /mlp/
>>
>>436449
And yet again, employing a new tactic, bronyfuck. And what is it this time? The multiple-personality-boogeyman? How delightful. When will you give up, neckbrony? You have already been called out. It's high time you pack up and leave, horsefucker. You don't belong here.
>>
(he's really triggered, he's trying to save face)
>>
Holy shit, this guy has really been found out. Look at him thrash!
This is a great day and it's just getting started.
>>
>>436450
Think you can slip one by me? It's babby's first haxxors, the Inspect Element cover-up. Anybody can do this, even a five year old on acid. Are you a five year old on acid? Because you're most certainly acting like one, bronyautist.

>>436453
The external-internal monologue? How cute. Posting your internal monologues for the thread to see is so adorable. You think anybody cares what you think, bronyshit?
>>
This is sad. Truly pathetic. Caught but won't admit it, and now he's on the floor crying and flailing. Remember, this is an adult man behaving like this.
>>
>>436455
Wrong.

I have been misleading you the entire time. I'm nowhere near Barneyfag or anti-Barneyfag. You just wasted your time believing the shitposts of some other faggot who has no life like you. Good job, good effort, anti-GR15er. You keep believing your conspiracies like the /q/tard you are.
>>
>>436456
you can actually see the tears in this post
>>
>>436459
The third persona enters the arena, ready for battle. Unfortunately this is a battle of wits, and he has come unarmed.
>>
>>436460
>>436459
>>436458
>>436453
>>436455
Screencap this so I know who is who
>>
File: ayyyyyy.png (4KB, 333x155px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyy.png
4KB, 333x155px
>>436464
sure thing bruv
>>
File: 3ar.png (16KB, 444x235px) Image search: [Google]
3ar.png
16KB, 444x235px
>>436464
>>
File: asfsaf.jpg (67KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
asfsaf.jpg
67KB, 720x480px
you're all children. please stop.
how the fuck do you all function in real life when you can't get over arguing over the pettiest of shit. holy fuck.
>>
>>436471
wow screencapped this guy btfo everyone he has the moral authority
he has the high ground
>>
my ground's the highest. there is no higher ground. everyone is mad but me
>>
>>436483
It's over, anon. I have the high ground.
>>
>>435649
BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED A BOARD TO KNOW HOW TO ROCK!!!
>>
>>436623

I appreciate that reference.
>>
File: 1446069811227.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446069811227.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>436080
rekt
>>
Im confused. How did the MLP guy come to the conclusion that OP watches barney? Or is it the other way around?
>>
>>437756
He memorized every episode, every movie and even reads fanfiction and looks at fanart to make sure MLP never slips by him. The rock is a prop from an episode.
Crop a small piece from >>435919 and post it somewhere and he'll show up.
>>
>>437766
Ok but the Barney thing, do people who watch mlp hate people who watch barney or something?
>>
>>437776
No, this guy posts folders full of screenshots comparing MLP to Barney ("their both for kids") and showing them adjacent time slots on TV schedules, like he's going to make bronies come to some horrible realization that "oh god, I didn't even know this was a kids show, I'm so embarrassed now"
>>
File: barneyfag.png (45KB, 1867x368px) Image search: [Google]
barneyfag.png
45KB, 1867x368px
>>437776
No it's just that barneyfag hates MLP
>>
>>437779
i hope to science the guy in that screenshot is an impersonator
>>
>>437783
>hope to science
Holy fucking reddit
>>
>>439695
Barneyfag this thread was literally on page 10 and then you went ahead and bumped it
isn't your goal to delete ponyshit? why did you do that?
>>
>>439701
He does this on /v/ too. Instead of waiting for it to get knocked off in page 10, he'll deliberately keep bumping until it gets deleted.
>>
>>439707
This is actually logical. If it falls off page 10 it goes into the archive. If it gets pruned it does not.
>>
>>439860
And it matters why?
Third party archives archive everything anyway, and without an expiration date.
>>
>>439707
I really hate you Barneyfags. How your shit is still up is beyond me.
>>
>this thread is on autosage
I didn't think /qa/ mods were disciplined enough to do this.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.