[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else disappointed in how far /a/ as fallen to waifufags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: waifufaggotry.jpg (24KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
waifufaggotry.jpg
24KB, 475x475px
Anyone else disappointed in how far /a/ as fallen to waifufags? I'm not complaining, it's just that waifu shit used to be just one of many experiences you could have on the board, now it's easily 90% of threads there. They other 10% being a mixture of generals and futile attempts at actual discussion.

What happened? Did everyone except the greasy NEETS vacate the place?

Oh and before you claim /a/ was "always like this", fuck off because it wasn't. It may have had bouts with cancer but never as bad or as consistent as this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ

Revlevant
>>
>>435547
I don't mind the videos themselves but you're pushing the advertising a little too far.
>>
>>435550
That video has been posted many times and it always made /a/ butthurt

It's by the same guy who made the video about leaving 4chan
>>
>>435547
Come back JT pls :(
>>
>>435545
I thought waifus were just an ironic joke
>>
>>435565
Evidently not, it's all these faggots post about.
>>
>>435545
>They other 10% being a mixture of generals and futile attempts at actual discussion.
Generalfags are literally the reason for the increase is waifufagging.
>>
Defending waifufaggotry is the easiest way to spot an crossie in his honeymoon phase.
>>
>>435583
Yeah, waifufags can be pretty bad at their height.
>>
>>435545
>go to /a/ catalog
>ctrl+f "waifu"
>6 threads have it in op
>only two of those six have more than 10 replies and aren't on page 8 or 9

That's 4% of the board, more like 1-2% of actually active threads. Wow it's totally overrun, and not you just being autistic about it.
>>
>>435707
You're retarded. This isn't even worth a real response.
>>
Waifufags are the same kind of cancer that posts Naruto threads, thinks this RWwhatever stuff should be discussed on /a/ and loves One Punch Meme. At least these days we have the conformation that everyone in the past complaining about a slippery slope of newfaggotry was perfectly right.
>>
>>435727
That's because you have no rebuttal. Their simply liking 2D girls is not what waifuism even is, if that's what you have in mind, which also immediately telegraphs that you don't understand /a/ worth a shot yet come here pretending you do. Typical /qa/ sciolist in other words
>>
>>435733
Fine I'll bite.

You do not have to explicitly use the word "waifu" in order to be a waifufag. Even on the shallow end of the spectrum where you pick a girl and shit up threads in her name, it all falls under waifufagging.

Just defend it outright if you don't like what I'm saying. No need to argue semantics.
>>
>>435565
They were. Then idiots came and starting taking it seriously because they thought it would make them fit in.
>>
>>435749
Sorry for being an idiot without knowing. I don't mean to be stupid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.