[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately, there's been a number of touhou-themed threads moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: filename.jpg (117KB, 768x389px) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
117KB, 768x389px
Lately, there's been a number of touhou-themed threads moved from /v/ onto /jp/. As you may know, /v/ users are by and large facebook-tier normalfags brought onto 4chan because of totally epic /b/ screencaps that get a million likes/upvotes/whatever on social network sites, mixed in with /a/ rejects (in order to be rejected from /a/, you really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel).

Now here's a question for you /questions and answer/, why is it a bannable offence to tell these aforementioned facebookees to go back to thier homeboard? A containment board like /v/ is supposed to contain users, not spread them across the website like buttered toast.
>>
>le containment board meme

Glad they're banning for this. This confirmation that it's not just about reddit, you can also get banned for "go back to such and such board" boogeyman shitposting. The mods are being more consistent and I respect that.

I also think you should have been banned for spelling their wrong. Can't even shitpost with good spelling, who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>434469
why is anything anything
answer:
le 42! lol :P like from the book haha,
>>
>>434478
Only way you would be glad about this is if you were from one of the boogeymen yourself
>>
>>434469
you are implying /jp/ has a moderator
>>
>>434469
>As you may know, /v/ users are by and large facebook-tier normalfags brought onto 4chan because of totally epic /b/ screencaps that get a million likes/upvotes/whatever on social network sites

isn't it funny how newkids hate so much of what 4chan is? Grrrr I hate /v/ (probably because /v/ called me a fag), will you accept me?
>>
>>434485
Calling someone a newkid while simultaneously defending /v/ is either shit-tier bait or hypocrisy of the absolute finest pedigree
>>
>>434487
Half the time people like you are shitted up at /v/ because they called your game shit. So you come here soliciting support. It's pretty lame.
>>
>>434482
Well, indeed, I am from Reddit. I wouldn't really describe myself as native to any 4chan board, so yeah, Reddit it is.
>>
/v/ is le truth XD
your a cuck dude
>>
>>434501
lol
Opinions - handle 'em
>>
>>434478
Remember when people called you something bad on 4chan you rubbed it off and kept going?

Why does Reddit not get the concept of "sticks and stones" yet
>>
>>434516
We don't have any problem with you complaining about Reddit. The problem is that we're trying to have a discussion and you fucks are literally SPAMMING the thread with "g'day reddit" and other such nonsense.

Why are you so surprised that spammers are getting banned?
>>
>>434469
Oh that is why every second thread had a shitter spam "DELETE THIS" yesterday.
Fuck your shitty 8gag memes and mentallity making /jp/ uncozy.
>>
>>434484
/jp/ moderation is really fast actually. I get banned on there within 5 minutes while it takes up to 12 hours to get banned on /v/.
>>
Problem is. There is one ban evading omega autist who is spamming funposting 2hu threads on /v/ every fucking day and mods probably doesn't want to deal with him anymore.
>>
>>434469
>why is it a bannable offence to tell these aforementioned facebookees to go back to thier homeboard
Because maybe, just maybe, those people actually aren't from that board and you're just boogeymanning?
>>
>>434666
>one
I can count at least three.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.