[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>ask for music on /mu/
>anons reply helpfully and give good recs
>ask for books on /lit/
>ask for computer parts on /g/

>ask for anime on /a/
>LOL BOKU NO PICO FAGGOT NO REQUESTS OUTSIDE OF /r/!!!!1
>global ban for 3 days

>ask for pictures of smug girls, lolis, dark skinned girls on /a/
>thread hits bump limit
>>
>>434291
Cool story, culturally threatened /co/tard
>>
>>434291
this bait is fucking obvious
>>
We literally made a board for you retards. Get over it
>>
>>434291
>stale pasta
Also, none of those boards do those things. You have to disguise your thread as shitposting to get anywhere.
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>434296
>bait
you obviously don't frequent /a/
>>
>>434291
>>ask for music on /mu/
>>anons reply helpfully and give good recs

this is how i can tell you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>434538
except thats exactly what happens dumbass

every thread will be met with meme spouting reddit kids but past that are good recs, check the archive for yourself
>>
If you're not a casual you can know details of just about every anime ever made. With books and music you could spend your whole life on them and only reach the tip of the iceberg. This is because anime has only been produced in a single country for a few decades while books and music have been accumulating worldwide for thousands of years.

If you need to ask for anime recommendations you're a filthy casual, period.
>>
>>434539
That happens most of the time if a rec thread stays up long enough because spoonfeeding fuckers are bound to come around and feel sorry for the lazy fucks
>>
>>434572
>recs are spoonfeeding
return your unfunny meme to reddit
>>
>>434291
>this blatant falseflagging
>>
>>434291
Good, now stay out of it with your frogs, scum.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>434291
I think I can translate OP's post:

Make a thread requesting anime on /a/, get banned.
Make a thread requesting anime girls on /a/, get a successful thread.

Hypocrisy.
>>
>>434669
nothing to translate it is in plain english
>>
>>434574
nah I'm just pulling your foot mate

I'm fine with reccs if the kid isn't obviously just poppin' in from /b/ or something
>>
>>434574
They are you stupid fuck. In addition, only literal retards ask for recs for fucking anime of all things, when it is incredibly easy to find everything you could ever want to watch with ease.
>>
>>436334
kill yourself you stupid bitch
>>
>>436338
You first, retard.
>>
>>436343
nice nubs!!!
>>
>>434291
You fuckers literally have a shitton on sites made for the sole purpose of anime recommendation yet you have to come to /a/ and shit up the board
I actually laughed at the /a/ part in your post but you deserve it
>>
File: 1454212720550.gif (21KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
1454212720550.gif
21KB, 90x90px
dumb frogposter
>>
There's nothing we can do for now. I hope Hiro bans the reddit/a/rds and their "B-BUT MUH LE BOARD CULTURE DON'T SPOONFEED YOU FAGGOT >>>/v/ REEEEE" shit.
>>
>>434291

lurk moar.

/a/ constantly recommends anime. You can browse the board for an hour and find at least 3 new shows to watch.

Look at the fucking catalog. What shows are being posted?

>Wow that GATE thread has 400 replies?
>That must be a good show. I should watch it.
>people keep posting webms and reaction images from Watamote
>people must enjoy that show

This is how every board operates, more or less.

But you dont fucking do that, do you?
You just HAVE to make another god damn, obnoxious, tedious, "what anime is gud" thread instead of spending 1 minute reading.

Go on /o/ and ask for what car to buy, faggot.
Their reaction will be the same. Because there's a FUCKING sticky and your stupid bitch ass wont read the FUCKING sticky.
>>
>>436633
Demonstrably false. Does /tv/ having 100000 sheev/bane threads mean that the movies are good?

Kill yourself newfag, the airing garbage get their own eternal generals every season.
>>
>>436653
>Does /tv/ having 100000 sheev/bane threads mean that the movies are good?

Yes you stupid fucking cunt.
Those movies ARE good. That's why people enjoy Bane. He's a fucking good character.

Maybe if you're on a board full of Reddit faggots with shitty taste in entertainment then simply looking at what people like to post isnt a good guide on what to watch.
>>
>>436686
>Reddit
irony
>>
>>436686
>Those movies ARE good. That's why people enjoy Bane. He's a fucking good character.
No dude. It's a meme because it's fucking silly movie with a campy and stupid villain (Bane). People mock it.
>>
>>436748

I'm pretty sure the old batman film with Mr Freeze fits a hell of a lot more nicely into that category.
>>
>>436758
That movie was meant to be campy. TDKR was NOT meant to be campy, but still ended up being that. That's what's so funny about the Bane-meme, the unintentional sillyness of it.
>>
File: rec-threads.jpg (183KB, 1084x642px) Image search: [Google]
rec-threads.jpg
183KB, 1084x642px
Nice repost OP, but I've never understood why, despite the rest of /a/'s flaws, people often criticize them for this in particular.

You have a global library of information at your fingertips which you can use for finding a new show to watch. Why waste time waiting for replies when you can hop on /a/'s wiki and find multiple rec charts, or use anidb to find similar shows to ones you like, or search the archive for opinions on a particular show you've heard of? And now /wsr/ exists so there is literally no reason to make rec threads.

Even a clueless person can search for "anime recommendations" or "/a/ wiki" and find what they need. People on /a/ just don't want their board to look like this.
>>
>>434291
>>434539
When are we going to ban phoneposters?
>>
>>434296
He's right, though.
>>
File: 1446481193028.jpg (74KB, 338x451px) Image search: [Google]
1446481193028.jpg
74KB, 338x451px
>>434291
>ask for pictures of smug girls, lolis, dark skinned girls on /a/
>thread hits bump limit
>>
>>436653
Why dont underage b& faggots look at the dozens of /a/ rec charts or even google what anime to watch
Seriously fuck off from 4chan if youre that retarded that you have to constantly shit up the board, and take the reddit which has infested /a/ with you too
>>
File: 1452350860592.png (71KB, 205x217px) Image search: [Google]
1452350860592.png
71KB, 205x217px
>>436883
At least the OP was funny
>>
>>436794
>>436909
Way to miss the point completely. /a/ is the only subreddit to inconsistently enfore the joke "requests on /r/" meme rule.
>>
>>436933
Because we dont want to let them shit up the board, with question which could be simply be answered on google
>>
>>436940
But shitting up the board with any other request is fine? Fuck off retard.
>>
>>436944
When the fuck did i say that you pleb
>>
>>436955
Can you read the OP? Can you read? Can you read this?
>>
But WHY is /a/ shit though?
>>
>>434291
/a/ does it right
I wish /g/ would do the same, we don't need more of you retards who don't even know how to read a sticky infesting the board with more shitty blogposting, bait and shill threads
>>
>>436959
I never said requests are fine
The one who lacks the ability of comprehension is you
>>
>>436960
Because leddit and /v/ like to constantly invade and shit up the board
>>
>>436959
Everyone sees the hypocrisy, I'm just pointing out why people hate rec threads faggot.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.