[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that any opinion and recommendation on this board should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Reddit on the front page!.png (88KB, 1178x387px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit on the front page!.png
88KB, 1178x387px
Reminder that any opinion and recommendation on this board should not be taken seriously, as the users are actual Redditors shilling their website.
>>
/v/ isn't bad because of any other websites its users may use, /v/ is bad because everyone that posts there is quite literally 14 years old.
>>
>>434082
Its shit because both.
Reddit is the place where saying anything opposite to the current trend is considered on the same level as spam and DOXing. Having hugbox logic on 4chan is fucking cancerous and not what people come to 4chan for.
>>
>>434078
muh boogeyman
>>
>>434085
Do you know what a boogeyman is?
>>
>>434078
1- nice pulse, faggot
2- you gonna get banned
>>
This is pretty sad. Bunch of Gaia2.0fags browsing this site and the moderation doesn't even care about it. There is even a mod that admitted having a reddit account.
Do you think they've brainwashed Hiro? We need better mods.
>>
>>434078
I'm an oldfag and I happily browse reddit as well as here - because I'm not culturally invested in 4chan - i have other things in my life besides 4chan.

Moot does, too. He even did an AMA.

You know how reddit thinks 4chan is an evil place full of child molesters and MRA's?
Well you are the 4chan idiot equivalent of that.
>>
Just stopping by this thread to laugh at how paranoid and retarded the OP is...
>>
>>434190
>I'm an oldfag
sure you are, reddit
>>
>>434078
>nothing is wrong with 4chan
>it's just redditors complaining
>trust me!
>>
They are obviously sarcastic.
>>
>>434248
They're not.

Also this idea that reddit is inherently bad is baseless. They're no worse than we are.
>>
I can't understand why reddit is so popular. Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't figure out how to even start reading something there. It's a fucking mess.
4chan is user friendly and easy to understand.
>>
I don't even know what Reddit is. Is it some kind of dessert?
>>
>>434190
>I'm an oldfag
This is the easiest way to find cancer that has been browsing the site for two weeks. "Oldfags" don't call themselves oldfags, specially when nobody fucking asked.
You're just another retarded underage plebbitor destroying our beloved chan. Are you going to screencap my post too?
Also, moot is not here anymore for a fucking year, he sold us, there is no moot anymore, it's over. Stop using him as a damage control.
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>434219
>>434328
so much projecting lmao
>>
>>434293
It's not meant to be browsed mindlessly a la 4chan. You're supposed to subscribe to subjects you're interested in and it'll feed you the highest rated topics on the matter.
>>
>>434078
This guy got BTFO so hard he had to make another thread instead of responding directly to the posts. Pathetic.
>>
>>434078
>muh shill boogeyman

Could your samefagging be any more apparent?
>>
>>434359
How is posting links to Reddit and saying go their instead of 4chan not advertising?
>>
>>434329
They're right tho.

Also: moot hates how reddit works.
>>
>>434328
lol
You seem insecure about being a 2012fag
>>
If you weren't old enough to have seen digg, you're not old enough to be commenting about reddit.
>>
>>434395
well sure, it kind of is, but what's more likely?

1. reddit, a huge site with plenty of ad revenue decided it absolutely needed the demographic of qa, maybe the smallest board here and that the traffic was worth paying someone to post here

2. some bonehead visits and enjoys both sites and decided to link it when it was kind of fucking relevant

the only thing that doesnt make sense to me is that going to just /r/games is a shitty idea. its much better to just go to a sub dedicated to the game you want to discuss
>>
>>434395
1) Guy asks for suggestions about where to discuss something
2) Someone answers the question
3) You, retard that you are, try to claim this is advertising

I guess nobody can help anyone anymore because you'll just call it advertising. Put a screwdriver through your head, moron.
>>
>>434429
It varies, but some smaller games don't actually have active subs, to the extent that r/games is a better option. And people who haven't been there fail to realize it's actually a good sub, unlike r/gaming.
>>
File: average 4chan janitor.png (102KB, 863x757px) Image search: [Google]
average 4chan janitor.png
102KB, 863x757px
>>434416
>if I add fag to the end of everything they'll think I'm one of them
anon please
>>434172
>https://www.reddit.com/user/moot
also
>https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/3g5skw/4chan_janitor_ama/
>nothing but memeposts
>>
4chan is seriously god-awful for actual discussion most of the time for videogames. Even niche hobby boards can be shit *cough*>>>/o/*cough*. That being said, the atmosphere is somehow welcoming despite the constant shitposting.
>>
>>434172
aw whats wong widdle baby r ur feewings hurt
>>
>>434429
>w-well su-u-u-ur-r-e.... It-it kind of...i-is
well there's your answer
>>
>>436418
This is like a rung below name-calling on the pyramid of debate
>>
>>434078
Give me a break. Nobody needs to shill for Reddit, especially on 4chan. It has more traffic and higher quality posting than 4chan dreams it could have.

And before you tell me to go back, I'm already there in another tab open browsing both 4chan AND Reddit and there is literally nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>436562
This, but once I've read through Reddit for a little bit there really isn't anything else to do there. It's something to be checked more than it is something to participate in.
4chan is a much more fluid experience, lots more interactive and entertaining. But Reddit's got some neat stuff too.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.