[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/a/136969645 This thread has been up for almost an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1430178000164.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430178000164.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>>/a/136969645
This thread has been up for almost an hour. Deal with it, janitors and mods.
>>
>>433867
>please delete an on-topic thread :(
Please leave.
>>
>>433868
Look at the thread.
>>
>>433868
>I'm just pretending to be retarded gais xDD

Are you going to keep posting the same crap from now on?
>>
>>433869
>>433870
>please delete an on-topic thread :(
I said, please leave.
Reply if you admit you lose the argument to me.
>>
>>433872
i haven't lost an argument since before /q/ was made you tard.
>>
>>433876
And I win.

Arguments won this year: 62
Arguments won all-time: 143
>>
>>433879
Well the thread got deleted so you lost by default but good effort lil buddy.
>>
>>433880
I made it clear that if you replied to me, you admit that I win. And you replied, so I win.
>>
>>433881
And your argument was that the thread was allowed. And you were wrong. [spoiler]because you're a retard like anyone who uses spoilers on /qa/ without knowing they don't work here[/spoiler]
>>
>>433882
You're just going to lose again. Reply to me if you admit defeat to me again.
>>
So anyway yes you're a retard.
>>
>>433884
Technically, you are replying to my post, the quotation only serves as a link back to the original post.

And so, I win for the second time.

Arguments won this year: 63
Arguments won all-time: 144
>>
Technically i'm not because i haven't posted a link to the post i'm talking to. Without me linking to it i could be talking to OP for all you know.

I could just be insane and talking to myself you don't know.
>>
>>433887
Don't try to debate my IQ of 171. By being retarded, you lose once more.

Arguments won this year: 64
Arguments won all-time: 145
>>
Why do you keep replying to that random guy? Do you mayhaps have a crush on him? You should just tell him how you feel.
>>
>>433892
Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.
DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST
D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T
>>
Hi, mods and janitors! Not really sorry to bother you, but:
>>>/a/136975338
has been up for half an hour.

Can you try to more actively moderate /a/? I would like to discuss anime and manga, and not some faggot's suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>433867
>>433999
These were both really good threads though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.