[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mods, why do you allow backseat moderating? Pic related, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: backseat moderating.jpg (265KB, 845x1746px) Image search: [Google]
backseat moderating.jpg
265KB, 845x1746px
Mods, why do you allow backseat moderating? Pic related, that is crack kun tier levels of autism right there.
>>
Yet you won't show what the OP contained.
>>
>>432689
>>>/co/
>>
File: 1445375588624.png (77KB, 201x303px) Image search: [Google]
1445375588624.png
77KB, 201x303px
Your tears sustain me
>>
>>432689
Literally the whole board told you to fuck off, that's pretty pathetic OP, what did you post anyways?
>>
>>432690
why, are you the same faggot who thinks it's okay to spam a thread for 16+ hours because "Nobody is allowed to post crack! I'm helping the mods to enforce the rules!"
>>
>>432697
No, I'm just curious as to what triggered their autism.
>>
So you posted /co/ content on /a/, then got told to post it on /co/ instead. I fail to see the issue.
>>
>>432696
>one or two guys spamming
>meanwhile 6+ people were talking about the series
>whole board

please learn to use a dictionary
>>
File: rwby2.jpg (158KB, 1204x532px) Image search: [Google]
rwby2.jpg
158KB, 1204x532px
>>432698
people who think japanese manga belong on /co/ a board for western comics
>>
>>432705
The series is offtopic. Manga should be the only thing getting talked about.
>>432707
You look really stupid when you try to use a scanalation hosting site as a source you know.
>>
>>432705
>>432707
>>>/co/
>>
>>432707
>RWBY
And there it is.

I'm biased because I absolutely loath Rooster Teeth. I prefer nothing they're affiliated with be featured on /a/.
>>
>>432709
you know you can google to confirm it is a manga right?
>>
>>432707
RWBY is /co/-related, not /a/. You don't make star wars threads on /a/ just because it's had a manga spinoff. It's the same deal with this.
>>
>>432705
How the fuck am I supposed to know, you dumbfuck. All you did was post a image containing a bunch of posts telling you to fuck off.

>>432707
Just googled it, it's an american show with a japanese manga, I see why the autists are against it, they always done shit like that before it's nothing new, just stick with /co/.
>>
>>432715
I'm not arguing isn't a manga, just don't post fucking hosting sites as "proof"
>>
>>432720
so what do you consider to be "proof".

since people are just going to cry that press releases or whatever are "photoshooped!"
>>
>>432716
then that should be in the rules
>>
>>432724
The main argument against RWBY isn't about whether or not it's a manga or produced in Japanese.
>>
>>432728
It is in the rules.
>1. All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

Gosh that was hard.
>>
>>432724
You don't need to post any as >>432729 said. But a press releases are better because they aren't inherently retarded. People could just as easily call the Host site a shop if you didn't link it
>>
>>432697
there are no mods, somebody has to do something
>>
>>432732
and RWBY is a manga series.
>>
>>432740
no its not
>>
>>432740
No, it isn't. Post it on /co/.
>>
>>432741
do you have any proof to back up this claim?
>>
>>432746
You are the one making a claim, the burden of proof lies with you
>>
>>432749
this
>>
>>432741
>>432744
It's originally /co/ shit and they have a general for it, it is a manga but the reason it isn't allowed is because it's /co/ shit even mods deleted the previously threads. Seriously claiming it isn't a manga is stupid just explain why it wasn't allowed to the retard and be done.
>>
>>432689
>>>/co/
>>
>>432749
no you are the one claiming it doesn't belong on /a/
>>
>>432753
I will actually believe it when the mods say that they are not allowing RWBY on /a/.

As it stands some random anon claiming that X isn't allowed has zero credibility whatsoever.
>>
>>432768
The delete at least half of the threads if not more
>>
>>432776
Not to mention before that manga serial RWBY was never allowed on /a/ to begin with.

The series is Western in origin and its fanbase exists because of a shitty 3d webtoon that is also Western. The manga is just a derivative of it; if there was a Mickey Mouse manga would that suddenly make him /a/ too? No.

I believe the line of thinking of some mod on this months ago is that the manga can go on /a/ but the show itself can't. Which while technically correct, in reality is quite futile because it's impossible to separate the show fans out. The series' fans exist because of the show, not the manga. It's like saying Star Wars fans can talk about a game based on the movies but can't talk about the movies.
>>
>>432779
>before the manga RWBY was never allowed

This is the real sticking point. Mods did an about-face on an old, strictly enforced ruling without saying so or asking /a/ if it was okay to allow the most-hated wannabe Wapanese thing from /co/ to now have a little colony thread there. It's only a degree or two below ruling that MLP is allowed on /v/ if a game came out for it.

Mods are shooting themselves in the foot here as /a/ is the only big board that actually likes them to a significant degree.
>>
>>432779
it was allowed because it had a manga which is what /a/ is for. this is not hard to comprehend.
>>
>>432689
>why do you allow backseat moderating
>hi im fucking new as fucking to /a/ waah stop these people from shitposting my thread that doesnt belong on /a/ the post
Fuck off. Whether it is a manga or not is debatable, but the major problem is, it just simply doesn't belong on /a/. It's a western ip, its entire fanbase is /co/ and generalfags and /a/ fucking hates the series and its fanbase. On top of that, the threads were they've discussed things, discussion of the manga was minimal as fuck. It was either waifufagging or talks about its webtoon. If the series can't be separated from its source, it doesn't belong AT ALL. The threads don't have dedicated shitposters, its various different people who do it and on the day of release of the first chapters the threads had hundreds of ips telling them to fuck off to >>>/co/

>crackkun
Oh so you are a madoka generalfag circlejerker. Kill yourself, retard. Crack-kun hardly ranks on the 'autism' chart and is very very fucking mild. The fact you think he is even bad is you showing your new to /a/.

Stop trying to force something that /a/ doesn't want onto it when it already has a dedicated cancer general for it.
>>
>>432828
>On top of that, the threads were they've discussed things, discussion of the manga was minimal as fuck. It was either waifufagging or talks about its webtoon.
Bloody Hell. /co/ has this problem with things like Star Wars but not that many people care to complain unless if it's related to Marvel or DC superheroes.
>>
>>432828
>Crack-kun hardly ranks on the 'autism' chart and is very very fucking mild.
You obviously have no fucking idea what you're talking about. https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=177606
>>
>>432790
>Mods did an about-face on an old, strictly enforced ruling
Yeah, because the RWBY animation was not an anime.

Angel Beats the anime was not a VN, but once 1st Beat came out you could discuss the VN in /jp/. Claiming that this is an "about-face" rather than the most obvious possible reading about the rules is vacuous.

>>432828
>Crack-kun hardly ranks on the 'autism' chart
How many people do you have ranked above him?
>>
>>432790
>Mods did an about-face on an old, strictly enforced ruling without saying so or asking /a/ if it was okay

Do you actually use 4chan, or are you just new?

Mods have never, ever fucking asked if something is "okay" or gotten the user's opinions on shit.
>>
I wish /vp/ dealt witrh shitposters this way
>>
Holy shit.
Are you the reason why we're having to deal with this dumbass mod right now?
Fuck you. It's fucking /q/ all over again.
>>
fuck /qa/
>>
>>432716
>japanese publication
>/co/
yeah no, retard
>>
>>432833
i thought his account got banned after he got caught making multiple accounts to downvote galleries that he didn't ike
>>
>>433051
He was. He's been banned from pretty much any anime/manga forum he visited at some point.
>>
>>433152
oh, didn't see a banned title on his account
>>
>>433822
Hey, crack-kun. Will you ever use your shitposting prowess as a force of good and help save /a/ from its descent into generalfaggotry and help get them all banned?
>>
>>433834
>Sure, as soon as you grow enough of a brain to realize that "crack-kun" is not a single person and never has been.
>implying everyone but people like the madoka generalfags dont know that
It's obvious its more than a single person. It's a posting style, just like THK and LRD. My point still stands. Faggots spending hours of their day baiting madoka tripfaggots and doing that with the other generals as well would be a fucking beautiful thing.
>>
>>433836
Fair enough. But THK and LRD were single people.

Anyway, there aren't really that many generals left.
There's OP, Saki, /ai/, precure and SnK.
Well, and sadpanda, /djt/, plus buyfag. But those don't really count.

OP and SnK are the only ones that are really, really bad. And I'd rather not even touch them.

Oh, and Digimon. I always forget about them. They suck, too.
>>
>>433841
They were originally actually people, but soon became just posting styles. THK being the worst one, as the raildexfags, mainly the misakafags, are so paranoid about him, they applied him incredibly loosely even to posts they don't agree with on other shows. There is probably some basis behind it, but for the most part its just being abused.

Nah, that isn't all of them. There is also Tokyo Ghoul, OPT, Overlord (which seems to slowed down after being shitposted), JoJo, Osomatsu-san going by what others have said is just generalfaggotry, BnHK (ironic for them to come a general, as last time I actually used it properly, they were complaining about how the upcoming anime adaptation is going to shit the threads up), Kancolle (anti-/jp/ thread nothing but game discussion), /ak/ and my personal favourite being the monmuse one, as they are the funniest to pick on as 5 images with 1 minute apart is enough to make them have a fit. There is also the seasonal generals, which you can't call really generals because of the airing status, but are obviously nothing but generalfaggotry. This season, Konosuba is the show most likely to enter eternal general status after airing or was until anti-generalfags came into the threads and shitposted them a little. They seemed to have calmed down after that.

>Digimon
They have threads? I must zone them out like the precure.
>>
>>433861
I could have sworn Tokyo Ghoul and Osomatsu were just airing recently. So there were reasons for them to have threads. But I did forget about the rest. And yeah, I guess now that I think about it. They do much up roughly 20% of the board. Which is more than a lot.

The real problem is that you know who perpetuates the problem by protecting and promoting that kind of behavior. Which also means there's really nothing you can do about it, either. Because any action taken to stop the is just stopped by him. And that makes the problem even worse, because when they get protected they learn to think that they are in the right.

Classic Pavlov conditioning.

http://desustorage.org/qa/thread/432689/#433822
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.