[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mods on /a/ don't give a shit about board's quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gakuto.png (140KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
gakuto.png
140KB, 368x368px
Two pure shitposting threads that not even hentai dump was deleted
>>>/a/136813180
>>>/a/136853893
>>431320
Daily shitposting-stalker threads
>>430458
FUCKING FROGPOSTING IN THE OP STILL NOT DELETED
>>>/a/136879998
Recommentation threads
>>>/a/136880797
>>>/a/136882766
Daily baiting thread of unpopualar manga
>>>/a/136879105
>>>/a/136882481
http://desustorage.org/a/search/image/z4JsEF6DbQ6_KvKCVs9frQ/

I guess there is no mods who watch anime/read threads on /a/ because they only delete threads that start with 3dshit in OP but since they don't recognise shitposting inside the threads
When will Hiro appoint more mods and janitors?
>>
Why have /a/ people suddenly come to complain more?
>>
>>431696
I was wondering this too. There seems to be an explosion of shitposting on /a/ in the past 36-48 hours.
>>
>Anime
>Quality
Kekt a lot.
>>
>>431692
Your priorities for what constitutes "quality" on /a/ are so fucked up.

You're raging about people discussing what shows from this season are good, but make no mention of the absolutely pointless imagedump and waifu threads that take up 50% of the board at any given time.

You also seem to think that threads which voice dislike for certain manga should be deleted - why? Makes no sense.
>>
>>431827
>Your priorities for what constitutes "quality" on /a/ are so fucked up.
What exactly?
>
You're raging about people discussing what shows from this season are good, but make no mention of the absolutely pointless imagedump and waifu threads that take up 50% of the board at any given time.
Because that shitposting is even worse than those waifu threads, which were always part of /a/.
>You also seem to think that threads which voice dislike for certain manga should be deleted - why? Makes no sense.
Because it's not voice of dislike. It's shitposting. Everyday same picture with bait. Sometimes he doesn't even call WT bad but best manga ever
http://desustorage.org/a/search/image/z4JsEF6DbQ6_KvKCVs9frQ/
If you don't see this then you are retarded.
>>
>he still browses /a/
literally /v/ with anime
>>
>>431698
>>431696
Increased number of crossboarders who are just posting they same way they do on the boards they came from and people asking /a/ to spoonfeed them and then bitching when we tell them to fuck off. It's been happening way longer than the last couple days, I've noticed an increase over the last year at least.
>>
>>431862
"shitposting" is a buzzword, please come up with actual reasoning.
>>
>>431880
So reposting every day same bait isn't a shitposting? Then what is it?
>>
>>431696
/a/ users tend to just deal with their board's respective shittiness, but we have intolerable aspects just like any other board.

>>431875
>i-it's crossboards
>trust me, no regular has an issue
You have no self awareness if you believe this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.