[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain how this is a general.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: warning.jpg (86KB, 770x323px) Image search: [Google]
warning.jpg
86KB, 770x323px
Explain how this is a general.
>>
>>431569
Maybe the mod did it out of reaction, but personally I would've banned you. It's a shit thread and you're not fooling anyone.
>>
It was shitty, regardless. Maybe he hit the wrong button while banning you? I was once a moderator on a knock-off *chan, and people were utterly confused why a thread of how-to books got deleted; My finger slipped.
>>
>>431570
Maybe in your fantasy world. We were having a pretty peaceful discussion until this bullshit. Thread was up for at least an hour.

>>431574
This isn't the first time I've gotten this nonsense warning for a thread that isn't a general. If they're gonna do it why not put the actual reason: "We don't like Undertale."
>>
>>431575
Did you really think no video game ever shrugged before? It seems like a thread designed to just talk about the game (in a general fashion) without having anything to post, expressly.

That's like posting a picture of a female celebrity on /tv/ and saying "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER BODY..... of work?"
>>
>>431580
I was looking for discussion about shrugging in video games. Hardly seems like material for a general.
>>
>>431585
No you weren't faggot. This is an anonymous board, why go out of your way to lie as if everyone else is too stupid to see what you were trying to do?
>>
>>431591
Why the fuck would I lie? You're just trying to suit your own agenda here.

Another time I remember getting this warning was for creating a thread for people to post their worst experiences in video games. The one I named was, of course, from Undertale, and, of course, some jackass used that as a pretext to delete it as a general. And you're here trying to claim mods aren't trying to censor any mention of Undertale from /v/. Kiss my ass.
>>
File: 1401130741710.jpg (154KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
1401130741710.jpg
154KB, 800x612px
>>431569
>not hovering over your cancer thread/post
>come to /q/2.0 to whine and bitch after resetting your router
Can this meme die now?
>>
>>431569
>undertale
>tumblr image
>asking a incredibly stupid retard question that makes me believe you dont even play video games
>using what i know is a meme character from undertale
Nah, anon you know straight up why you got banned. The mod just either hit the wrong option or used the general for simple ease without backlash. Your thread is a obvious troll bait.
>>
>>431618
>>431629
It's a warning, you fucking retards. I'm convinced you have no idea what you're talking about considering you couldn't take two seconds to read the text.
>>
File: 1450239336987.jpg (116KB, 784x393px) Image search: [Google]
1450239336987.jpg
116KB, 784x393px
>>
You know what? I think >>431574 has the right idea. I'm gonna conclude some overworked mod went to get rid of some general, clicked this innocent thread on accident, and gave a warning to the wrong person for the wrong thread. Honest mistake.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.