[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /a/ have such a tremendous stick up its ass? Or think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 1278.jpg (20KB, 998x894px) Image search: [Google]
1278.jpg
20KB, 998x894px
Why does /a/ have such a tremendous stick up its ass? Or think they're so much better than everyone?

Seriously, I feel like the worst people on this Mongolian fishing forum don't come from /pol/ or /v/, but they come from /a/.
>>
>>431537
/co/, sort out your cultural inferiority issues
>>
>>431537
What happened? You posted Pepe and were told to fuck off?

Good.
>>
>>431537
It's my home board and I agree we're (using this word loosely) at least top 5 for worst userbase according to board.

I'm almost certain it's a committed and aggressive breed of shitters giving us a bad name though. Majority of us aren't like that but they're probably NEETs so they have the time to shitpost with authority and make everyone believe they represent /a/. And yes, ego plays a large role in this as sad as they sounds. They believe they're the last beacon keeping /a/ good and often time the rest of us agree, since it keeps idiots away, but they turn the autism on their own users the rest of the time. If they just had some self awareness and restraint we'd all be better off.
>>
>>431537
/v/ is easily worse due to the larger number of posters. If they don't like a particular video game, say goodbye to ever discussing it.
>>
>>431563
Oh look it's the OP from the bratposting thread.
>>
File: 1454121388181.jpg (86KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454121388181.jpg
86KB, 740x720px
No, you faggots just get angry too easily. If you just responded normally to people using anime images rather than having a freak out and screaming weeb and saying stupid stuff like "I'll disregard anybody who uses an anime image" because /v/ told you to, then you find that the problem isn't /a/ or anime but your stupid perspective.

>>431568
Also this, people even call you a weeb for saying you don't like dubs in a thread about a Japanese game. It comes from /v/ and their autistic desire to bitch about weebs.

Also I barely even go on /a/ these days, not because it's shit but because I want to discuss something other than anime and like to post on the appropriate board unlike a lot of people.
>>
File: 1370467947851.png (36KB, 250x331px) Image search: [Google]
1370467947851.png
36KB, 250x331px
What's wrong OP?
Mad because people told you to fuck off for being a newfag and asking for recommendations?
You should link to the thread/post you got shit on for that made you come crying to /qa/.
>>
File: 1432003247552.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1432003247552.gif
1MB, 300x188px
ITT /a/ proves OPs claims.
>>
>>431597
>Mad because people told you to fuck off for being a newfag and asking for recommendations?

Like fucking clockwork, holy shit

I've never got told to fuck off on /a/ since I mostly lurk and I still thin the board is shit
>>
>>431537
/a/ doesn't know how to take it easy.
>>
>>431664
Anime is serious fucking business kid
>>
You should see the Pokemon Anime General on /vp/

>>>/vp/25126898

It's had to be the most massively autistic, paranoid thread I've ever seen. If you so much suggest something that doesn't conform with the popular opinion, you're immediately accused of being a frogposting, goreposting, stalebaiting shitposter.
>>
>>431664
this is all it boils down to
>>
>>431658
Why are you browsing the board if you think it is shit?
>>
>>431674
Because I like anime and there are some worthwhile threads at times
>>
I sometimes wonder if it's because there is money involved in buying access to anime like there is in buying video games or consumer technology.

/a/, /v/ (and sub boards), /g/, /toy/, even /k/ (I'm probably missing some), are all based around buying things, and this injects a certain amount of class warfare drama and a sense of arrogance into these boards. Not saying this makes these boards bad, but that they encourage certain attitudes more so than other boards that are based on creating or discussion.
>>
>>431678
>/a/
>buying things
Full retard. We even have containment thread for buyfags
>>
File: 7d947c8877bfe7.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
7d947c8877bfe7.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>>431678
>/a/ and /v/
>buying things
>>
>>431679
I admit I am somewhat ignorant of /a/ culture, but do people there not routinely pay for access to streams and information on upcoming episodes/shows?
>>
>>431681
They torrent, m8.
>>
>>431678
The logic doesn't fit /a/ so well since most of the board watches/reads stuff they torrented. Though there are people do buy stuff as shown by the buyfag thread, but that is mostly figs.
>>
>>431681
No and you'll get laughed off the board for admitting to doing so.
>>
>>431684
>>431683
Well thanks at least for educating a 'normalfag' (by /a/'s standards at least).
>>
>>431681
Streams give shitty quality and you can't archive it so instead/a/ torrents. You can clean up some of the artifacts like banding with madVR for stream rips and long term archival is done with BD rips.
>>
>>431688
>Streams give shitty quality and you can't archive it so instead/a/ torrents
Shitty meme and wrong.

Stream quality have caught up for any non-third world connection having user. And if you're archiving anything except BDs then you're as trash as you claim stream watchers are.
>>
>>431537
They're largely irrelevant, but they have a small number of shrill autistic fuckers who are willing to scream louder than saner boards to get what they want. There's also the fact that moot only used /a/, and he only hired mods from /a/, so /a/ is the most coddled and moderated board on the site.

Even though /a/ is an irrelevant board, they're the board that raids other boards the most, particularly boards like /v/ that they share common interests with. Then they cry when that board isn't like their home board (a hugbox) and demand it be changed.

>>431538
This is another /a/ tactic: deflection. Up until it was banned they blamed everything on Reddit. Now it's /co/.

In general the /a/ hivemind has a few go-to phrases and posts they all learn, and that's all they can do:
>"Cowboy Bebop"
>"I bet your rec thread got deleted"
>"I bet you watched Boku no Pico"
>/v/ermin
>Newfag
Or
>posting an anime girl

It's pretty shocking just how little deviation there is between /a/ user posts. Partly its because their community is tiny and dying, but mostly its because /a/ enforces a strict hivemind with any actual discussion being banned.
>>
>>431967
The only board on the site that raids others is s4s
>>
>>431967
Raid is the wrong word. /a/ users do set up shop on /v/ and make covert anime shitposting threads frequently, then cry that mods are against Japanese gaming.
>>
>>431975
How do you know they're from /a/?
>>
>>431978
/a/ is my home board and I know covert shitposting from them like the back of my hand. Some are just weebs who like Japanese games exclusively, but often time it's just /a/ users clicking over to /v/ seeing if they can get away with posting a waifu thread.
>>
>>431978
Nobody else has that many smug anime images saved.
>>
>>431980
So you're just guessing?
>>431982
Lots of people save smugs just to shitpost. We have even had threada on /qa/ about it
>>
>>431967
Cultural. Inferiority.
>>
>>431985
I'm using common sense. This idea that even the most loyal users don't crossboard is a myth.
>>
>>431997
You can call it what you like but it's just speculation at the end of the day.
>>
>>431982
Bullshit, some /v/ users specifically collect them because they know it pisses of ledditors. /a/ itself doesn't like /v/ for that matter either. /v/ users do it to themselves; smug anime girls are basically nothing compared to the lengthy list of problems /v/ has.
>>
Fuck off and lurk more, faggot.
>>
So many butthurt weenies crying about /a/ not tolerating their bullshit.

/qa/ entertains me so.
>>
>>432480
>>432531
Proving OP's point
>>
>>432531
No one likes /a/tists except /a/
>>
File: 1454333227088.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
1454333227088.gif
199KB, 336x468px
>>431584
But I like my frog images and I get made fun of for it
>>
>>432543
The point being he's a pussy bitch? I agree.
>>
>>432531
>/a/ can literally do NO wrong
I'll never understand why this mentality continues on in 2016. The board fell from grace about two years ago.
>>
>>432692
You're right that it did become shit but most of the bitching about /a/ on /qa/ are from retards who got told to fuck off.
>>
>>431537
More like why isn't there a bigger one up /a/'s ass?
/a/ has gone down the fucking drain, they were much more strict years ago.
>>
>>432763
I blame moot with the n/a/ruto thing.
>>
File: [UNFAIRNESS ESCALATING].png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
[UNFAIRNESS ESCALATING].png
440KB, 633x758px
>>431537
>>431656
>>431664
>>431658
>>431678
>>431967
>>431975
>>432543
FUCKING /CO/ GET THE *FUCK* OFF MY ANIME WEBSITE FUCKYOU FUCKYOU FUCKYOU!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>431537
>>>/v/
>>
>>431971
I mean, I guess, but it's a small board anyhow, so it's not like they matter all too much.
>>
>>432811
>>432836
Fucking pathetic
>>
Wow, this thread proves that /a/ are absolute masters at arguing
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.