[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question for Hiroyuki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 16f1c18.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
16f1c18.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
To take a break from all the complaining, can you tell us what the main difference between the attitudes of 4chan and 2ch are? Does the 2ch community also complain about other terrible boards like their version of /pol/?

Also, how do you feel about Korean posters on 2ch? Do you ban them on sight?
>>
This is a very interesting question, an answer would be cool
>>
You like movies, anon?
>>
Does Japan have a reddit too? You know, a site that steals content from 2chan and 2ch?
>>
>>430866
2ch is Japanese reddit
>>
>>430872
How so?
>>
>>430861
You anon might like it.
>>
>>430866
>Steals
>What is posted for free on the internet
>>
>Also, how do you feel about Korean posters on 2ch? Do you ban them on sight?
If I'm not mistaken, 2ch blacklists non-Japanese IPs, so foreigners in general aren't allowed to post on the boards.

From what little else I gather about the site, it's every bit as racist as 4chan, if not worse. "Racist" may not be the right term. Xenophobic or nationalistic may be more appropriate.
>>
>>431058
On the internet? Are you sure? Because our OCs are posted here and are supposed to stay here. Then redditors, 9fags and Facebookers come here and steal it, just like ebaums.
>>
>>430889

It was the largest forum in the world and there were movies, shows, and stories made about shit that happened from there. It had a ton of merchandise. It was a major cultural hub and not "le epik sekrit club XD" like newfags think 4chan is.
>>
>>431080
That's not what he asked.
>a site that steals content from 2chan and 2ch
>>
>>431088

Some guy said it was Japanese Reddit and he said "how so?" so I told him. So, yes, that very much is what he asked. Just as politicians and big people go to Reddit for the popularity, people did the same on 2ch. The only difference is they'd be anonymous unless they picked some sort of name themselves. And then they could tell stories about it and whatever other shit they want and people would eat it up.
>>
Those sites are very conservative/right wing. I remember reading something about how the conservatives even paid to get critical post removed, or something like that.
>>
>>431150
Really? All the nips I have seen on 4chan hate netouyo
>>
>>430866
They have blogs that summarize 2ch threads
>>
>>430556
Hiro hasn't been 2ch's admin in years,retard.And i think you're confusing 2ch with 2chan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.