[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

congratulations to the 4chan moderation of making bigger clo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (134KB, 741x407px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
134KB, 741x407px
congratulations to the 4chan moderation of making bigger clowns of themself
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/42yd64/you_did_it_reddit/
>>
Why did they do this? Makes zero sense.
>>
reddit wins!!
>>
i bet the people who cry about reddit are also the same people who cry about "weeaboos"
>>
is this because of the shitty hello, reddit meme?
the ban could last longer
>>
I am screaming internally.
>>
>>428498
Hola reddit.
>>
well this was to be expected. that is, them posting the result of this shit. you see, redditors are vehemently narcissistic, and will put back onto their shitty site any and all mentions of themselves. but spam is spam, as hiro says. ah well.
>>
File: memes.png (15KB, 486x189px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
15KB, 486x189px
Oh hey, I got one as well
Except it was for saying that the Witness was a shitty game
>>
>>428485
Good. I come here to argue about almost-meaningless shit that's on the board topic, not about what is and is not "reddit".
>>
>>428485
When do we nuke this site?

There is nothing left to save here.

boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/65340608
>>
>>428593
>a very small number of boards are kvetching over being the mods poking at them like a hornet's nest
>nothing left to save
>>
>>428607
>administration and moderation absolutely rotten to the core
>anything left to save

Unless everyone at the admin and mod level is cleaned out and replaced with fresh people who are completely unrelated to moot and have no interest imposing agendas on boards then the site's going to continue being as shit as it has been and getting worse since the first /q/.

Honestly someone who's already rich as fuck and doesn't need advertising bux needs to buy this website and fire all the shitheads in charge so 4chan is no longer the internet's #1 site for pandering and begging for more users to drive up site hits for more ad money.
>>
Did we really need the 30th reddit thread on /qa/?
Just go full cancer and make it a general.
>>
And instead of learning a lesson from it you just whine about it on /qa/. Clearly the ban did not do its job.
>>
>>428614
Things pulled from my ass: the post.

You're just another buttflustered teenager who gets banned for shitposting and then whines about it. Good riddance.
>>
>>428665
If you're too new to know 4chan's decline since 2011 then please don't just stop posting, but also end your life with a lawnmower. You've just let everyone know you can be safely ignored because you literally do not know anything about what you're trying to comment on. If that's what you wanted, you should have just said so, I'll happily oblige.
>>
>>428622
Let's not tax the mods with too much work. Anyway, there's no need, 4Chan is already one big Reddit general.
>>
Why don't Redditors just make their own chan?
Why do they keep coming back here to be hurt, only to come back again like a battered gf?
>>
>>428675
They literally own the place now, from the top down. Don't you understand? This IS their chan.
>>
>>428671
I have been on 4chan since the beginning, actually. But it doesn't matter, you are clearly an underaged aspie.
>>
>>428677
FUGG
>>
>>428679
>>
File: black-women-white-men1.jpg (47KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
black-women-white-men1.jpg
47KB, 325x400px
>>428565
>you see, redditors are vehemently narcissistic
>>
>>428485
Top kek, mods are reddit famous.
This is what they always wanted.
>>
File: diagonigger.png (624KB, 545x617px) Image search: [Google]
diagonigger.png
624KB, 545x617px
>>428485
>he went to /r/4chan just to see what they would say!
>>
File: 1453130568544.gif (359KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1453130568544.gif
359KB, 640x636px
So, how does it feel to have redditos for mods?
This is the future you sad fucks chose.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.