[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that "reddit bogeyman shitposting" is bannable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: 1448608163101.jpg (83KB, 640x609px) Image search: [Google]
1448608163101.jpg
83KB, 640x609px
Now that "reddit bogeyman shitposting" is bannable, when will /pol bogeyman shitposting become bannable as well?

People who shitpost "back to /pol/" "/pol/ detected" etc are even worse and literally derail threads with their shitspam like this >>>/mu/62063401

Anyone who ever says "hurrr /pol/" should be perma'd. It's far more retarded and disruptive than "hurr reddit".
>>
>>428067
How about the mods stop banning people for board banter and stop being faggots?
This is like some euro country banning flags because nationalism is racism.
>>
>>428074
The site's beyond redemption m8, the only thing you can hope for is for everybody to get a shit deal.
>>
>>428067
Most of the time it actually is /pol/ shitposting, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 365x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 365x698px
>>428067
>Anyone who ever says "hurrr /pol/" should be perma'd. It's far more retarded and disruptive than "hurr reddit".
HAHAHA why are /pol/tards so stupid? You cry about redditors being triggered by being told to return to reddit but being told to fuck off back to your containment board is somehow more disruptive?

>>>/pol/

Bye bye stormweenie. No one takes you seriously, that's why everyone tells you to fuck off to your echo chamber whenever you shit up other boards.
>>
>>428067
>bawww why can't i post my epic redpill images outside of my containment board
>>>/pol/
>>
>>428237
I'm from /pol/ and I have never been told to go back to /pol/. I have only ever seen go back to /pol/ used on retarded shitposts and /b/-tier racism.
>>
>>428748
I don't even care if people who browse /pol/ go to other boards, but the moment they start to rant about LIBRULS and DA JOOS on /ck/ or /tv/ is when i'm firing up the >>>/pol/ autoresponse macro
>>
>>428762
They are just shitposters mate, you are falling for the bait.
>>
I had no idea this shit was bannable.

I'm not even sure what I said. I probably just accused someone of being reddit. I remember calling Neil deGrasse Tyson "King of Reddit".

Why is this bannable? It's funny. A lot of people really are redditors and you can tell. The "reddit boogeyman" is as good a meme as any.
>>
File: do_it_do_it_do_it_do_it_do_it.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_do_it_do_it_do_it_do_it.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
>/pol/ ship oats on other boards constantly with /pol/ specific memes
>talk about jews and randomly brings up race (no, stormweenie, we're not taking about you just calling someone a nigger) out of nowhere
>cries when people subsequently tell them to go back to /pol/
>>
>>428768
Nice IP
>>
>>428768
>Why is this bannable?
>A lot of people really are redditors and you can tell.

Because you legitimately believe this. I thought someone from Mansfield would be smarter.
>>
>>428762
also why would jewposting be shitposting on a board whose subject is made by jews?

you're DA JOOS, admit it
>>
>>428768
>I remember calling Neil deGrasse Tyson "King of Reddit".
kek
>>
Should we lobby mods to filter kek and ban kekposters? kek enables so much hurtfulposting.
>>
File: nmap.png (10KB, 800x380px) Image search: [Google]
nmap.png
10KB, 800x380px
>>428798
REV UP THAT NMAP

TIME TO BUY A DOG YOU FAGGOT /POL/TARD >>428768
>>
>>428822
No idea what any of that means. Can someone explain?
>>
>>428826
>he doesn't know what "buy a dog" means
>calling anyone else reddit
the irony
>>
>>428832
Not the original poster. And if you seriously think I meant that and not the image you must have brain damage.
>>
>>428822
if you want my address just ask me :)
>>
>>428844
>you must have brain damage
>can't perform a simple google search
ok
>>
How is it?
>>
>>428856
Make a superhero containment board, please. You said you would during the Q&A.
>>
>>428856
Oh hey mook.

4chan's always kinda been about freedom to say whatever, to an extent, these new rules and wordfilters are kinda damaging that.

It's one of the reasons moot was so supportive of anon posting - it's the ultimate form of free speech.

Consider it.
>>
Why did my post get deleted?
>>
>>428856
hello
>>
>>428856
It works now.

What happened?
>>
>>428856
i dont think you care to be honest
>>
>>428856
>>428067
"go back to /pol/" name-calling is much less common than "go back to r.eddit" name-calling, and its deletion priority should be no higher than that of any other typical shitpost. It's nothing Hiro has to worry about.
>>
>>428856

hiro we should ban all words like 'fag' or 'nigger' they are mean and hurt my feelings >_____< at least you banned people from telling me to back to r'eddit! :D I hated that. Besides I already have reddit open on a tab so idk what that means. We need an authoritarian leader like you to ban more words. Please hear us out!

WE

NEED

MORE

CENSORSHIP
>>
>>428917
this tbqh. if i could give you some upboats, you'd give 5 from all my alts
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 353x353px
>>428856
Posters from /pol/ post unfunny, borderline retarded and off topic comments in threads all the time about blacks, jews, liberals, donald trump etc.

These comments do not contribute to discussion, and in fact actively ruin it. No one is being upset with the word "nigger" or "SJW" as /pol/ posters would have you believe, we just think this kind of garbage should fall under global rule 3.

Dubs posts are banned because 1) they do not add anything to the conversation and 2) they derail the thread. Why aren't /pol/ crossboarders banned?
>>
>>428922

This! Hiro, listen to us. We need to ban anything we can to make this board a better place. Start with /pol/, then we can work on banning other board posters. We need to stop this whole 'anything goes' bullshit. We have rules, you know!
>>
>>428856
>>428922
To add to this, a few years ago no one would think twice because it was all assumed to be a joke.

Now the vast majority of the /pol/ userbase have forgotten it's satirical nature. There is nothing worse than seeing an interesting thread with lots of replies, only to open it and find out it has turned into a thread about negro skulls and monkey dna.
>>
who /r/coontown/ here
>>
File: 700px-Gender_Chart.png (247KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
700px-Gender_Chart.png
247KB, 700x569px
>>428748
Actually this.

I mean except here.
>>
>>428067
Hey, It's yet another /pol/fag who thinks he owns the whole site. You dont. And more shits coming. /pol/ Is going down.
>>
>>428917
As long as /pol/ gets deleted. I dont evenlike free speech really
>>
But honestly, delete /pol/. Theyre not mature enough to handle anonymous posting. They take 4 chan too seriously
>>
>>428856
HIRO WATCH OUT FILTHY HOOK-NOSED KOREANS WANT TO DELETE /pol/ DON'T LISTEN TO THEM
>>
>>428972
This is how millennials actually think
>>
>>428922
>>428927
I never see this happen give us examples or your just making shit up.
>>
>>428856
Listen to the mods.
>>
>>428981
Its actually true. Delete /pol/ i dont fucking care. Youll get black bagged and sent to reeducation NWO fema camps for being a disadent but ill be in my room warm and happy eating tendies and beating off. You mad? Delete /pol/
>>
>>428999
Why do you want /pol/ deleted so bad? Can't you just not look at it? Just close your eyes or something.
>>
>>428856
Can you please start hiring more mods and janitors?
>>
>>428856
Also it's great. It's something we so needed. Anyone against it Hiro is a shitposter
>>
>>429008
For the lulz you niggers. You guys would be so mad and lost with out your shitty board it would be hillarious. Normally i would just go to another board or thread but /pol/ faggotry has no borders. Its everywhere and its popular. Destroying popular things make normies go nutz
>>
>>428856
Purge the mods.
>>
>>428856
I don't understand this question.
>>
>>428856
Hi hiroshimoot, please keep censoring 4chan more to make it a safespace to drive up site hits and get more of that sweeet sweet ad money.
>>
>>428856
This board is like an old board, /q/. Everyone wants to make the site for them. They all want to change it more and more. Please don't listen to everyone, people are either selfish, or actively trying to troll.
>>
>>428922
Rule 3 a shit anyways. People take this place too fucking seriously.
>>
>>428856
Don't listen to /qa/ ever please.
>>
>>429096
Excuse me for wanting to have a discussion about cars or weapons on the designated car and weapons boards without dumbfuck stormfags shitting it up off topic garbage.
>>
>>428856
Try to reduce the wordfilters and rules and instead start to enforce the rules against spam. Telling people to go back to [insert site here], no matter how annoying, isn`t as bad as off-topic threads and other kind of spam, which often gets less attention by the mods than said catchphrase.

And please remember that /qa/ does in no way represents an average of the posters of 4chan.
>>
If it makes >>429074 leave then I support this idea!
>>
>>428067
Just ban whoever says that shit, if the post is against the rules it should be removed anyway, and if it isn`t telling someone to go back to /pol/ just ends in another shitfest pretty similar to any thread on /qa/.
>>
>>429100
>Try to reduce the wordfilters
I have something I want to tell you, but apparently it's bannable now, so I won't.
>>
>>429111
There are good wordfilters, those who are actually funny (like 6 million to 6 gorrilion), but those that target memes just end up with some faggots complaining and shitting up boards with their protesting while they don't change anything because they will just tell you to go back to /r/eddit instead.
>>
>>428074
>nationalism is racism.
but that's true anon
>>428067
i agree op
>>
Soon hopefully

On /tv/ it has derailed more threads than calling someone a redditor for the last 2 years
>>
File: 1446969100395.png (614KB, 805x714px) Image search: [Google]
1446969100395.png
614KB, 805x714px
>>428856
unlist [s4s] senpai
>>
>>429113
but '6 gorillion' does target a meme just in a clever enough way to appeal both to the pro and anti memers
>>
>>429099
Post your proof.
>>
>>429136
this guy gets it
>>
>>428856
Please make explicit rules about /qa/ not being /q/ and make /q/ 2.0 a separate board. I want my meta-discussion board back ;_;
>>
>>428856
Hiro, you have to know that a lot of /qa/ncers are cripplechanners. Whenever you see a big influx of people asking for one thing, it's them.

Don't listen to the bullshit they say, like you did with the cuck filter. Filters aren't censorship like they tell you, they are a long part of 4chan tradition.
>>
How about everyone stops banning people for inane garbage and people grow a spine?

Take note of how reddit boogeymanning has not gone down at all since this autistic rule took place and if anything just gave people reason to sidestep it subtly while sending the same message.
>>
>>429799
it's just the people banned for it posting it more because they are butthurt
>>
File: 1403765422296.png (48KB, 938x870px) Image search: [Google]
1403765422296.png
48KB, 938x870px
Hiro should start autosaging threads after he posts in them so slowpoke faggots don't respond to his posts for 2 days afterward like he is still here.
>>
>>429800
Sounds like the banning is counter intuitive if your theory is correct.
>>
>>429802
No, everyone will just recognize it as the whining of morons
>>
>>428856
Go back to 2chan.
>>
>>429799
How about we install the robot on every board faggot
>>
>>429843
it would be pretty funny to see how the moderation team deals with the eventual blox posts from any high traffic board.

Sure, why not.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.