[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've never been to r3ddit >but I know exactly what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: smug goat.jpg (44KB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
smug goat.jpg
44KB, 852x854px
>I've never been to r3ddit
>but I know exactly what it's like
>anonymous told me all about it
How can you be this retarded?
>>
>>427259
I love the reddit goat.
>>
>>427259
>go back 2 reddit
is not about people who use reddit. it's about people who behave like 4chan is reddit. let me make it easy for you:

>taking your dick out in the sauna: OK!
>taking your dick out in the subway: NOT OK!

If you want to take your dick out, you should go back to the sauna.
>>
>>427262
>it's about people who behave like 4chan is reddit
How would you know if they do? What specific behavior are you talking about?
>>
Sure is AngiesList in here
>>
Sounds like you just imagine scenarios where people say these things so you can denounce them to make yourself feel superior.
>>
>>427271
Open any reddit thread on any board and you'll get posts bragging that they've never been to the place and that it's also shit
>>
>>427273
I've never been to reddit. Ask me anything.
>>
>>427276
return to reddit
>>
>>427278
That's not a question.

I'd downvote your post if I could.
>>
>>427259
most of us went once or twice and left in disgust after a day or a few minutes
It's really pathetic over there
>>
>goat meme animal
You have to go back.
>>
"It's true, the rules were invented by Gaia, if you check it, it's on their archives" - moot, 2007
>>
Why would someone have never gone to Reddit? It's a website. It's not like you have to take a plane to go visit it.
>>
>>429217
When you go to Reddit for even a billionth of a time frame you are instantly assimilated into the Reddit hivemind and you become a Redditor. Redditors spread throughout elsewhere on the internet like 4chan to seek more victims to assimilate. Soon enough the entirety of 4chan will be assimilated Redditors because the mighty bastion of anti-Redditness /tv/ has fallen to Reddit mods, effectively assimilating many denizens of /tv/.
>>
>>427263
anything he doesn't like
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.