[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>banning people for saying "hurr durr leddit ^^"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 1453908343742.png (680KB, 893x716px) Image search: [Google]
1453908343742.png
680KB, 893x716px
>banning people for saying "hurr durr leddit ^^"
>deleting anime threads on /r9k/, a board with no topic
>banning/deleting threads with decent sports discussion on /sp/
>deleting posts about the western world on /his/ because das racyst
>deleting threads that actually bring up politically incorrect discussions like rape and pedophilia from /pol/

Why is this happening?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xypH2FqOFY
>>
File: 1453609629575.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1453609629575.png
322KB, 591x716px
I think we've hit that point that 4chan stops being our good old trusted website and becomes the traffic attention whore slut who will change traditiional customers for more, new customers.

This website runs on advertising. By applying this kind of measure, the general population, those who are not weebs, oldfags and the kind, will bronswe 4chan more often, thus rendering gook moot more money.

I predict that within a few years, maybe just months, a lot of newfags will flood 4chan, a lot of reddit/tumblr tier rules will be added and our homeland will be burned.

I don't like this.
>>
File: 1281754215616.jpg (11KB, 281x283px) Image search: [Google]
1281754215616.jpg
11KB, 281x283px
>>427018
>>
A year or so ago reddit was wordfiltered
what happened
>>
>>427052
people called it leddit and continued
>>
>>427024
>I predict that within a few years, maybe just months, a lot of newfags will flood 4chan
people have been making this prediction every year for the last ten years

and they've been right every single time
>>
File: 3aa.gif (2MB, 259x186px) Image search: [Google]
3aa.gif
2MB, 259x186px
>>427018
>>
>>427054
Every day is somebody's first day on 4chan.
>>
>>427052
Nothing. People started to call it leddit and plebbit, and will do this now too. Mods need to ban the source of the shitposting: people who admit that they browse reddit.
>>
>>427133
Mods are redditors themselves.
Starting to see the bigger picture now?
>>
>>427138
Ban mods?
>>
only pole can save us now
>>
>>427138
I really hope that they didn't brainwash Hiro. We need better mods, preferably not redditors.
I used to hate Snacks, but at least he wasn't cancerous.
>>
>>427018
Anyone who doesn't like the wonderful changes can always fuck off! :^) have a nice day!
>>
>>427148
This.

Every problem with 4chan is the result of the cancerous mods trying to turn 4chan into a special inclusive clubhouse. They've outlived their usefulness. It's time for them to go.
>>
only polish moderators could safe us now
>>
When will saying "go back to /pol/" a bannable offense?

That alone has derailed more threads in the last 2 years on /tv/ than anything else
>>
I've never seen Western threads get deleted on /his/. Or at least, serious threads. Stuff like Vikang spam or WE DOMESTICATED DA FUKIN AUROKS deserves to be deleted. I don't visit other boards, but this example makes me think you are a faggot and a liar.
>>
>>427295
>Every problem with 4chan is the result of the cancerous mods
Last I checked, you turbo nigger, almost every problem on the site actually stems from the stupid userbase and newfags being stupid. In fact, a lot of things that are considered cancer, both moot and the mods at one point of time were against and tried to stop.
>>
>>428060
Hello mod! Please kill yourself.
>>
>>427018
>>deleting anime threads on /r9k/

Source?
>>
>>427301
Stop concern trolling you faggot /pol/tard

>>>/pol/
>>
>>427301
One of the funnest things to do is to bring up the Israel/Palestine conflict and watch people argue about whether being for or against Israel in the situation is more /pol/.
>>
>>428229
back to r*ddit is just as bad as back to /pol/
stop being triggered because people have different ideas than you.
>>
>>428242
nobody's triggered faggot, they just don't want to hear some fat neckbearded faggot rant about the protocols of the elders of zion in an unrelated video games thread.

Get triggered because I told you to go back to your reactionary safe space
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1454010232771.jpg (210KB, 872x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454010232771.jpg
210KB, 872x675px
>>428174
>oh no he proved me wrong and disagreed with me
>that faggot must be a mod that must be it THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE WOULD DISAGREE WITH MY EXTREMIST VIEW AND MAKE ME SOUND WRONG THERE IS NO WAY
Don't forget to kill yourself.
>>
>>427289
Might as well delete this boards if nobody is allowed to question 4chan moderation
>>
>>428242
I'm happy to discuss whatever with most people, but I decline to be polite to aggressive fascists and cryptonazis. /pol/ is bad and you should feel bad. Their shitposting has gradually expanded and grown on every single board. Even /g/ has threads now that are beset with comments about jews, niggers, and sjw's "ruining the industry". They're some of the most aggressive shitposters I have ever come across, and it's only getting worse.
>>
>>428380
>a parasite demanding 4chan change to suit its needs
>everyone else is the totalitarians
>>
>>428380
Maybe they're just opening their eyes to the truth anon. maybe its just the redpill.

I used to be a faggot like you until i started bronswing /pol/.

as i got used to /pol/ it became clear that there is a more than worldwide cosnpiracy - a galactical conspiracy, that spams across the multiverses. it comes down to the time travelling jews aka reptilians aka gods, whatever you name them, who are using us humans on earth to achieve their naughty goals on earth. just think about it, if an advanced civilization had the techmology to time travel, they would rewrite history to suit their needs - and thats whats going on right now. we're decomposing earth's matter into smaller compouds, we're their probes, their nano decomposing probes.
>>
File: shitcat.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
shitcat.png
43KB, 250x250px
>>428383
>>
File: 1374188971872.png (252KB, 415x595px) Image search: [Google]
1374188971872.png
252KB, 415x595px
>>427018
The sanitization of 4chan has been going on for years, where have you been?

moot ran the site into the ground, Hiroshimoot is just burying it. Luckily they've got a whole userbase of newfags who weren't around before moot took 4chan out back and shot it for ad money who will support them.
>>
File: you need to stop dude.png (202KB, 484x372px) Image search: [Google]
you need to stop dude.png
202KB, 484x372px
>>428436
ironic shitposting is STILL shitposting
>>
>>427018
First two are fine, 3rd has been the norm for years, fuck off /pol/, and that's odd. Wasn't aware that was happening.
>>
>>428608
>Holding a Glock's slide
That stupid orangutan should be shot.
>>
Everytime a mod comes to these thread bitching cause they got called out an angel gets its wings
>>
>>428623
Second one has literally never happened.
>>
>>428328
>>>/global/rules/8

This board was never meant to be a second /q/.
>>
>>427139
YES
>>
File: 1327495209788.jpg (14KB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
1327495209788.jpg
14KB, 404x304px
>>427024
I will sit here till the end even if I have to do it from /trash/.
>>
>>427024
>a lot of reddit/tumblr tier rules will be added and our homeland will be burned
we'll revolt, of course. as much as mods can ban us they cant ban all of us, we own this place

lshig
>>
>>429059
is 4chan dies, /trash/ will be the last board to rip
>>
>>429070
Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?
>>
>>427133
People from reddit are not the source of the shitposting. the source of the shitposting is reddit boogeyman shitposting.
>>
>>429097
People from reddit will literally admit that they only come to 4chan to shitpost and recreate le ebin threads they see on r/4chan.
You are the cancer.
>>
Holy shit you guys are the epitome of entitled millennial fags

>We own this site, le mods r against what 4chan stands for xd

Literally saying "anonymous is legion" without saying it
>>
>>429244
I'd say that the community is what makes a website, not the moderators.

>inb4 privately owned website

Absolutely, but this doesn't change the fact that you're still going to make a lot of people angry if you directly go against the community. Don't be surprised if that happens.

>inb4 muh serious business

I hate this meme. I used to love it, but now mods use it as a justification for their decisions. I bet Invisibro would hate it too if he were a normal user without any powers and Hiro would delete [s4s] one day without any good explanation.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.