[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Survey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 927845674884.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
927845674884.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
Let's do this /qa/

1. Your age?

2. On average, how many hours do you browse 4chan per day?

3. Which three boards do you browse the most? (please list from most browsed to least browsed of those three)

4. What is your single biggest issue with 4chan currently?
>>
>>426839
>1. Your age?
>2. On average, how many hours do you browse 4chan per day?
I just got a job but dont tell the mods
>3. Which three boards do you browse the most? (please list from most browsed to least browsed of those three)
Im not telling you
>4. What is your single biggest issue with 4chan currently?
posters like you
>>
>>426839
1. 39
2. 12-16, i can browse all day at work
3. /pol/, /news/, /tv/
4. clickbait spammers, marketing interns, people who come here with agendas
>>
>>426839
>1. Your age?
Probably at least 8
>3. Which three boards do you browse the most? (please list from most browsed to least browsed of those three)
/sp/ /his/ /vg/
Flag-related shitposting commonly referred to as 'bants'
>>
>Your age?
>On average, how many hours do you browse 4chan per day?
Total accumulated time throughout the day: Maybe 1 or 2 hours
>Which three boards do you browse the most?
/vr/ /g/ /hm/
>What is your single biggest issue with 4chan currently?
/pol/ crossposters invading other boards. It's getting impossible to have any serious discussions without threads eventually dissolving into off-topic rants about feminism, "SJWs," Reddit, or whatever other boogeyman /pol/ is obsessed with that day of the week.

It's not enough that they have their own board, they feel a need to inject themselves into everybody else's hobbies and personal discusssions and make their politics the center of attention. Either they don't realize that this type of behavior only causes people to reject their opinions out of spite, or they just thrive on the negative attention they're receiving.

If 4chan's system can actually enforce shadow bans, that would probably make all the difference. Cut these guys off from any source of attention by rendering their posts invisible to anyone but themselves. They'll eventually get bored with the site and move on.
>>
>>426839
>1. Your age?
10-12
/int/ /c/ /pol/
nothing really, its all alright
>>
File: 1430043412855.png (205KB, 399x453px) Image search: [Google]
1430043412855.png
205KB, 399x453px
>>426855
>a homosexual sjw who only browses for a few hours a day suggesting that 4chan implement a system more like reddit
>>
>>426866
Yeah man, you tell 'em (sarcasm). God forbid people ONLY spend a few hours a day browsing a fucking image board.
>>
>>426877
>Yeah man, you tell 'em (sarcasm).
>(sarcasm).
don't fucking type like that
>>
>>426885
I'll type however I want (flippant).
>>
>>426839

1. 26

2. 2, maybe? Tend to come and go throughout the day, a visit is never more than a few minutes.

3. /int/, /g/, /vg/ I guess.

4. The rising median age of 4chan's userbase, something no new board or rule change will fix or improve.
>>
>>426887
ur gay
>>
>>426915
No I'm not (obnoxiously homoerotic).
>>
>>426839
1. 21
2. Whenever I have spare time, usually a few hours at night after school and work
3. /pol/, pretty much only pol because
4. FAGGOT MODERATORS WILL BAN YOU FOR SAYING ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T AGREE WITH THEIR FAGGOTY REDDIT VIEWS! REMOVE SHIT MODERATORS! LET ME ENJOY /a/, /tg/, /v/, AND /k/ AGAIN YOU DILDO LOVING NIGGER! IF FEMMENISTS WANT TO RUIN TABLETOP GAMING, LET ME BE FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT! IF JAPAN IS MAKING TO MUCH FUCKING YURI, LET ME COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, WHEN SOME TRIPFAG FROM /k/ GETS ARRESTED, LET US TALK ABOUT WHAT THE FAGGOT WAS DOING AND HOW HE WAS RIGHT TO SHOOT THOSE NIGGERS WHO SURROUNDED AND ATTACKED HIM EVEN IF HE WAS A FAGGOT, AND WHEN FEMINISSTS WANT TO FUCK UP VIDEO GAMES, LET US FUCKING RAGE AT THEM
GOD DAMMIT STOP SUCKING REDDIT COCK AND GIVE US BACK OUR SITE
>>
6 to 8
/mu/, /v/ and /qa/
Tripfags
>>
1. 24
2. 8
3. /v/, /qa/, and /ck/.
4. "Board Culture" is usually an excuse to shitpost.
>>
>>426839
>1. Your age?
12-14
/int/, /ck/, /v/
Redditors shitting up most boards.
>>
>Your age?
>On average, how many hours do you browse 4chan per day?
8+ hours
>Which three boards do you browse the most? (please list from most browsed to least browsed of those three)
/int/, /mu/, /gif/
>What is your single biggest issue with 4chan currently?
Peope trying too hard to bait and to be 'edgy'. Typical circlejerking on a board just to fit in instead of creating good content.
>>
>>426839
1. 24

2. 24/7, i don't turn off my computer.

3. /a/, /jp/ and /vg/

4. People who don't have hobbies using this site like fucking tumblr and reddit, just look at this thread, full of fucking /pol/ and /int/, the fucking cancer of this site.
>>
>>427165
Sounds like your only hobbies are wanking over your waifu 2bh
>>
>>427166
Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.
>>
~15 minutes
/b/, /v/, /pol/
Lack of immediate overhauls that cater to my specific needs. I just joined up here three months ago and I already know what's best for the site.
>>
>>427167
Okay.
>>
>>426839
1. 56
2. 12 - 18
3. /pol/
4. Liberal spam on /pol/
>>
I am 19 years old and I browse [s4s] for about 15 hours everyday
>>
>>427193
Are you the guy that posts the stuff?
>>
>>427195
Sorry I meant girl, not guy. Please forgive me.
>>
File: image.png (119KB, 283x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119KB, 283x520px
>>427195
I am the creator of blue feels meme, a modern classic. Other than that I just use the site as my personal blog and to enjoy other people's blogs
>>
>>427200
Hey, that's pretty dank. Everybody told me though when I had a personal blog it was too long. Do you have an editing guide for them
>>
>>427205
I have been researching for a bit and yes I found a guide that may help you, i will include the link(1) to this guide later in the post. What I frel is more important right no is to tellyou that I really like you, you seem kind of nice. As a thanks I will be dedicating a thread to you, if you want to drop by later and say a word or two, that would be great! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

(1) The guide in question:
http://www.successfulblogging.com/blog-post-editing-5-steps-to-take-before-you-hit-publish/
>>
>>427216
Wow, what a great guide. I'm flattered that you would create a thread dedicated to me. That's really special. Now I know what being Yuji Sakai is really like
>>
>>426839
>20
>2-4
>/vp/, /tg/, /qa/
>almost every thread I see these days quickly devolves into an argument about who is being 'reddit'
>>
>>426839
>1. Your age?
4-5
/f/, /pol/, /co/
street signs in captcha
>>
File: wazaaaaaa.jpg (28KB, 340x245px) Image search: [Google]
wazaaaaaa.jpg
28KB, 340x245px
>>427168
kek
>>
>>427167
is this some new pasta? I've been seeing it around.
>>
>>426839

The people who come to 4chan to be bitter, angry and tell other members to commit suicide for disagreeing and moderators who are too lazy to enforce the rules.
>>
>implying you're actually gathering data for research and not just gathering data for shitposting

>21
>a lot
>/co/, /ck/, /vr/
>Idiots who spam and blame the site going to shit on everybody else, then bitch and moan when they get rightfully banned that the mods are redditors and they should be allowed to break the rules because of it
>>
1. Your age?
>21
2. On average, how many hours do you browse 4chan per day?
>12+
3. Which three boards do you browse the most? (please list from most browsed to least browsed of those three)
>/v/
>/jp/
>/fa/
>/pol/
>/a/
>/x/
>/b/
>[s4s]
>/r9k/
4. What is your single biggest issue with 4chan currently?
>shit tier mods doing nothing about the generals on /v/ and the whole reddit/tumblr acceptance thats been happening.
>>
>>426839
1. 24

2. All day, every day

/mu/, /v/, /pol/

4. The power-hungry mods, plain and simple. Hiro seems alright though. If only he was more active.
>>
>>426839
>your age?
>hours per day on 4chan
I dont know anymore
>most browsed boards
I'll give ya 3 alright
1. /asp/
2. /co/
3. /vr/
>biggest issue
Cucky userbase
>>
>>426839
>Age
>4chan browsing time
3-4 hours near daily
>boards
/co/, /his/, /v/
>issue
Reddit witch hunts
>>
>>427848
>/v/
>/jp/
>/fa/
>[s4s]
>/r9k/
holy shit you sound like a faggot. At lest you don't go on /tv/ though.
>>
>age

>hours a day on 4chan
Depends on how bored I am. I'd say 2-3 hours on average. I always leave it open though.

>three most visited boards
/jp/
/c/
Nothing else really. Very rarely /a/.

>issue
Generals. Discussions there always end up stagnant and forced.
>>
>>426839

4-8

/tg/, /vg/ (/vn/ to be more specific), /pol/

Mods and the ever increasing flood of shitposters and spammers. These two issues are connected tho'
>>
>>429110
>/pol/
>increasing shitposters and spammers

Kewl self-awareness. Lol.
>>
File: AUTISM.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>429117
/pol/ has a problem with shitposters (mainly fuelled by Trump fanboys and memekids), but at least people admit that. Anyone else just blames /pol/ for the ever-decreasing quality (if they admit there is a problem at all), despite it being only a part of the problem, not the problem itself.
And even that would be fixed with the mods actually doing their job and banning these people, but you know as well as I do that this is just a dream.
>>
>>429110
You've been on the site for not even a year and you take issue with the moderation.
>>
>>429121
>You've been on the site for not even a year and you take issue with the moderation.
>implying
And even if it were ture that wouldn`t change anything about the moderation being shit.
>>
>>429123
nah kid your shit.
>>
>>429123
Oh, so you're admitting you browse the site underage.
>>
File: disdain.png (125KB, 396x397px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.png
125KB, 396x397px
1. I'm 31.

2. I'd say about 5 hours on average. More on weekends, less when there's a video game I'm addicted to.

3. /a/, /vg/ and /pol/.

4. My current biggest issue with 4chan is how shitty /lit/ is. I read a lot of books but /lit/ is just a high school reading list circlejerk full of university freshmen. I'd love to be able to actually talk about good books there but nobody is interested because nobody actually reads.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.