[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw /pol/ outside of /pol/ is now an instant ban Now if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: obama-grinning-1.jpg (65KB, 941x597px) Image search: [Google]
obama-grinning-1.jpg
65KB, 941x597px
>mfw /pol/ outside of /pol/ is now an instant ban

Now if only putting "SJW" anywhere in your post resulted in an auto-ban, 4chan would see a drastic decrease in shitposting.
>>
>>426600
Or just a drastic increase in bans since most people just shitpost then change their ip.
>>
>>426600
It is? When did that happen?
>>
>>426600
>being this obsessed with a small news discussion group on a Vietnamese sewing forum.
>>
>>426600
>Now if only putting "SJW" anywhere in your post resulted in an auto-ban, 4chan would see a drastic decrease in shitposting.
Literally an SJW.
>>
>>426600
Remember when moot made s4s to satirize /pol/'s favourite boogeyman, SRS?

And /pol/ missed the joke, and it became a hive for irony shitters?

I remember. None of you fags do though.
>>
>>426680
Explain.
>>
File: cuckhold.png (72KB, 402x432px) Image search: [Google]
cuckhold.png
72KB, 402x432px
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>426724
only an SJW would want the phrase SJW banned, go back to tumblr and complain about how much of an oppressing environment 4chan is, cuck.
>>
>>426713

I don't think the jokes gone over anyone's heads. What response were you expecting?
>>
>>426713
I remember. Every single time I see '[s4s],' I remember and chuckle.
>>
>>426600
I don't usually agree with censorship but honestly? The worst thing about this website is the little kids shitposting about SJWs and Jews and Niggers and so on and so forth when the adults are trying to have conversations. Most threads on any board now can't go 10 posts without someone saying "Le go back le to le reddit or le tumblr"

Ban anyone who says SJW or Nigger and I guarantee you this website would see a huge upturn in quality. The only people who post stuff like that are faggot edgelord 9th graders
>>
did you know if you are from /pol/ you can post go back to reddi
>>
no, it would just become even more of a hugbox for insufferable faggots like you than it already is
literally every other major site on the internet does exactly what you suggest, if you want a "/pol/ free" posting experience, just go there
>>
>>426792
>Most threads on any board now can't go 10 posts without someone saying "Le go back le to le reddit or le tumblr"
Do you visit even half the boards? This is only on the popular boards, and this meta board. That's because Reddit users don't go on the other boards, since they can get wallpapers or hentai on Reddit.
>>
>>426813
those are fantastic boards tho desu

...ah.
>>
File: 1451141277967.png (72KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1451141277967.png
72KB, 501x585px
>>426726
>>
>>426747
Im not an sjw and like most sane people never want to see that acronym again. Unlike you who are obsessed with them.
Now slit your own throat you underage waste of life
>>
>>426806
>nothing but buzzwords
if youre gonna post actually put some content in your posts. Lurk Moar
>>
File: reddit pls go.jpg (49KB, 475x309px) Image search: [Google]
reddit pls go.jpg
49KB, 475x309px
>>426827

Not so fast. Two can play this game.
>>
>>426747
You might want to see a doctor about that knee jerking you got going on there. All I said was explain and you fly off the handle and resort to insults. Just like a mad little tumblrite. :^) you're two sides of the same coin. Literally one word triggered you so bad you probably had tears of pure autism welling up in your eyes. Go look in a mirror and have a nice long think about things, anon.
>>
>>426836
hello /pol/
>>
>>426908
Goodmorning Facebook.
>>
>>426600
>mfw reddit ruins our site
>mfw hiroshimoot gives redditors moderator status
>mfw can't post anything controversial on an anon site
>mfw the communities we love are immpossible to enjoy
>mfw no more unity with my brothers
>mfw site is ruined

Hiroshimoot, if you can hear me, fix this mistake! These people are killing the things that brought us here in the first place you faggot! Open discussion cannot exist when one side is never allowed to the podium!
>>
>>426600
The problem isn't only /pol/ logic but faggots who can't keep themselves posting their political views which triggers a chain reaction of /pol/tards and libtards shitposting.
>>
>>426836

Why won't you just fuck off to Gaia Online
>>
>>426921

One cancerous phrase was banned, now you have to explain why someone is a redditor, instead of doing what seems to be some weird, unfunny memeing. Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>427095
Banning phrases is a cancerus act. If you want that tyranny of thought, fuck off to Best Korea.
>>
>>426713
Is it a joke? Because he ended up keeping it.
>>
Spooky Scary Skeletons
>>
>>427140
It's a very long running joke. The punchline is that there is no punchline.
>>
>>427132
PRIVATELY. OWNED. WEBSITE.
>Muh freedumbs!!
>>
Hiro needs to do something about the fucking SJW mods.
>>
>>427369
see >>426868
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.