[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gb2reddit is a bannable offense >gb2/pol/ is not Either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 1445194207688.jpg (88KB, 689x649px) Image search: [Google]
1445194207688.jpg
88KB, 689x649px
>gb2reddit is a bannable offense
>gb2/pol/ is not

Either ban both of them, or ban neither.
Discuss.
>>
>>426489
haha yeah good luck with that unpopular opinion
>>
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>426489
The problem is advertising other websites is against the rules.
>>
File: image.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>426489
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 717x880px
>>426489
:)
>>
>>426489
Redditors don't post off topic shit.
>>
>>426614
>implying
>>
"gb2" as a unit should be itself bannable.
>>
>>426497

Saying "back 2 reddit" isnt advertising though.
Saying "come to reddit" is.

People making threads about "what subreddits do you use" ought to be removed long before telling someone to fuck off to another site for being annoying should be.
>>
>>426668
You don't know anything about advertising. Advertising is whatever works. I didn't know what reddit was until somebody on 4chan told me to go back 2 reddit in 2007. Like cartman land.

What subreddits do you use threads aren't advertising. That's just people who already use reddit using reddit. "back_2_reddit" is, on the other hand, because you're accusing somebody who doesn't use reddit of using reddit and trying to reverse psychology them into using reddit to spite you. And it works. It's really effective. Reddit's userbase just keeps getting larger and larger every time you tell somebody to go there.
>>
>>426693
lol that whole second paragraph

Anyway since advertising is the problem mentioning and linking to reddit should be treated the same as 8ch@n
>>
This board is horseshit, and the fact that the people replying in this thread are cucked enough to be in defense of banning an insult because mods/janitors don't like it is proof of this.
>>
>>426693
>What subreddits do you use threads aren't advertising. That's just people who already use reddit using reddit.

Are you fucking retarded?
If those fags wanted to just use Reddit then they WOULD JUST POST ON REDDIT INSTEAD.

"go back 2 Reddit" is telling one person, for whatever reason, to fuck off there while also telling everyone else in the thread that the site is shit and that anon's shitty behavior is why he belongs on that shit site.

If I were a Reddit user I wouldnt tell someone that I thought was retarded to fuck off there where they would consequently act like a complete jackass on a site I enjoyed using.
But I dont use Reddit. I wish you faggots would go there and STOP COMING HERE.
I dont give a shit how big Reddit becomes so long as you arent ruining 4chan. 4chan doesnt have to be big. It just needs to be enjoyable to use. And when there's shitheads here constantly shitposting because they think it makes them look cool, 4chan is not enjoyable to use.

I would rather 4chan have a few million not retarded users and Reddit have 30 million retards on it instead. Because I dont go to the other site and dont have to deal with those people unless they come here.
>>
>>426489
just got banned on /pol/ for this
>>
>>426708
I didn't say you had to be a reddit user to be advertising reddit.
>>
>>426497
>implying anyone's initial thought when being told to "go back to redd*t" as an insult is to literally go to reddit
>>
>>426705
People like you are the only problem with 4chan.
>>
>>426715
Okay, tell me what's wrong with what I said? I won't go along with insults being banned for no logical reason, how is that the "only problem with 4chan"
>>
>>426723
The reasons are logical. You don't like the reasons so you keep insisting they aren't.
>>
>>426725
Then what are the logical reasons? I thought this was the questions and answers board, why don't you fucking enlighten me, genius?
>>
>>426728
The posts in question detract and derail legitimate topics of discussion across many boards. It's a repeating pattern that if left unchecked will only lead to the permanent degradation of the community. This is why what the mods are doing is both necessary and justified.
>>
>>426731
If people repeatedly get annoyed at an insult on 4chan they are the problem
>>
>>426731
no, the redditposters actually detract from the overall quality of the board. those stupid fucks must be mocked and ridiculed so that they fuck off.
>>
>>426734
>they are the problem.

I either agree with you or disagree with you depending on which "they" you mean. Do you mean the insults that are repeatedly upsetting people are the problem, or that the people who get upset by people deliberately upsetting them on purpose are the problem?
>>
>>426705
it's a side-wite filter that actually removes the problem rather than a personal filter that just ignores it.
>>
>>426731
I've never seen a whole thread changing topic because one person tells another to "go back to redd*t", because that's not how it works. It's like banning the phrase "fuck off". Unless you want this website to end up with an interface where thousands of phrases are banned because they don't live up to a janitor's standards then I don't think you should be defending what happened at all. And a degradation implies a degradation of quality, and that is very subjective, it's very stupid to let anyone in a position of authority to determine what is quality to content when it's different to each person.
>>
>>426738
>the problem has been removed
lol
>>
>>426736
The people who are upset by insults on 4chan are the problem
>>
>>426736
it's something that literally baits everyone that sees it. 4 or even 1 word and you trigger the whole thread into a shitfest flamewar, ironically or no. it's annoying as shit, and really rather terribly sad and banal.
>>
>>426740
lol jk
>>
>>426743
So like... Let me see if I understand this. Your ideal 4chan utopia is a place where everybody's rude to each other and nobody even notices that everybody's rude to each other? What?

>>426744
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with >>426743 ? I can't tell.
>>
>>426748
>Let me see if I understand this. Your ideal 4chan utopia is a place where everybody's rude to each other and nobody even notices that everybody's rude to each other? What?
yes thats what 4chan has always been

if you want a hug box then fuck off
>>
>>426750
Has always been, huh? Even right now? Or did it stop some time? Do you mean that's what 4chan used to be or do you really think that 4chan is still like that, or even that it ever really was?
>>
>>426748
Yes, why should the thread come to a standstill because someone hurt your feelings?
>>
>>426748
Also, >>426739 the person you were initially arguing with, I'd like to see what you have to say in reply to this
>>
>>426753
Why should someone hurt my feelings literally on purpose with a specific, quoting me, insult on my person and my character?

Are the people who throw out insults completely incapable of not doing that? Do they have zero self control? Are they some sort of autistic crybaby that the recipient of insults needs to just deal with and ignore because they're so precious that if you don't let them do whatever they want they will scream and cry and ruin the thread even harder? Do you think anyone really wants your kind here except for your kind? Do you think your kind is the majority? Is "Trolls trolling trolls" really what you want? If so, why?
>>
>>426756
This is an anonymous site and so this is how people will act, you want people to stop acting naturally and honestly
>>
>>426760
No, I want people like you to stop acting naturally and honestly, and people like me to continue acting the way we want to act. Polite.

If you think about it, you want the same thing I just wrote, except to change the last word to rude because you're an ill-mannered egocentric.
>>
insults are in general fine but "hello reddit" is the basest form of shitpost and should be banned on sight

if you want to flame someone from being "from reddit" at least have the decency to explain yourself
>>
>>426764
>people are only acting naturally when they use the words I allow them to use
>reddit is rude
>>
>>426769
No, people like YOU are acting naturally when you do things I don't like. People like ME act naturally when they do things that I like. That's because I like people who act similarly to how I act when I'm acting naturally. Is that easy enough for you to understand or would you like me to explain it again in a different way? I could draw a diagram if it helps.
>>
>>426772
That's fine I misread the post before. Shame I did because the post in its current form offers nothing to the discussion
>>
>>426748
I'm not the poster that guy is talking to, but as for his latter question, it's the latter.
>>
>>426766
I wish there were a post minimum length.
>>
>>426766
I agree with this on some level. I find being mean to people really funny, but I find laziness in general really boring. I don't like posts that are just "this" and I don't like posts that are just "hello_reddit" either. Low Effort Posts are bad in general. Too bad /r9k/ didn't work. If /r9k/ hadn't created... you know... /r9k/... then I would have been in favour of adding the robot to the rest of the site.
>>
>>426808
I'll never understand why the mods didn't put a stop to the feels threads.

The point of /r9k/ was "Be original." "You can't say things that have been said before." so they should really have shut down the 300th thread of any given topic.
>>
>>426489
hello /pol/
>>
>>426489
get >>>/out/ of 4chan
>>
>>426489
Yup.
>>
>>426739
I remember when "Boxxy" and "7chan" was banned
>>
>>426750
>>>/pol/
BACK TO YOUR HUGBOX FRIEND
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.