[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2007 >people are racist ironically just for jokes >people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 33

File: pol_sjw.jpg (131KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pol_sjw.jpg
131KB, 600x800px
>2007
>people are racist ironically just for jokes
>people make fun of white supremacists for being retards
>nobody cares if people don't like them

>2016
>unironically racist
>constantly falseflag to give their boogeyman legitimacy whilst complaining about falseflags
>bring up how much they hate niggers and talk about politics in unrelated discussions constantly
>cries about being oppressed because every other board hates them

What went wrong?
>>
>>426160
you've been here for one year and don't realize that it's always been this way
>>
>>426164
*gives reddit gold*
>>
>>426160
People who spend way too much time on the internet take it way too seriously.
>>
>>426160
>Ultimate Goal
That would be all-white liberty

>Means of achieving this
That would be Genocide

>Caring so much about /pol/
I know that you guys love us, just be honest about your feelings
>>
File: roll.jpg (2MB, 1822x6602px) Image search: [Google]
roll.jpg
2MB, 1822x6602px
>>
>>426160
The edgy contrarian posters of early 4chan knew well they were worthless degenerates, but the edgy contrarian posters of 2016 think they matter in the grand scheme of things, and are fighting to save Western civilization from degeneracy.
>>
>>426203
roll
>>
>>426211
rick wilson pls go
>>
>>426240
jelly af i got the whore.
>>
>>426203
Rollin
>>
If you don't like it, stop going there.
>>
>>426203
>tfw no Jaylynn gf
;_;
>>
File: 1443726310644.png (605KB, 791x979px) Image search: [Google]
1443726310644.png
605KB, 791x979px
>>426160
>bullshit: the post

/pol/ got deleted twice for being /stormfront/

Once when it was known as /n/ and again as /new/

There are old /co/ comics about it
>>
>>426316
Does /int/ still do the whole "who's white" t hing?
>>
You asked for it, all of our lore is tied to reality and to facts. You challenged us so you cant complain that this is /pol/ related now.

http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
http://pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
http://pastebin.com/B2VQhA7G

here is a thing about joos

https://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/there-is-no-doubt-jews-control-everything-in-america/

Now like I tell the newfags on /pol/, gtfo and lurk moar.

You want to know what the main difference is between you and I?

We grew up, we learned things and we changed. You people are still kids, perpetual kids by heart, manchildren or you are just literal children.
>>
>>426370
>Being this much up your own ass
I don't even disagree with anything you said
>>
>>426374

it doesnt matter what you feel, the only thing that matters is the truth you potential leftist fag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU
>>
>>426160
No matter how many times you post this bullshit it won't become true
>>
>>426160
4chan has always been about irony. Idiots don't catch on and think they're safe among fellow idiots. What once was ironic becomes the reality.
>>
>>426355
Yes
>>
>>426382
Hm yes well put together argument sure proved me wrong
>>
>>426370

some additional red pills
>anti gun control
http://pastebin.com/5Y2pMesC
>anti nigger
http://frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf

You started this fight op, I am just finishing it.
>>
File: 1435650468142.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435650468142.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>426400
>fight
>>
>It's okay as long as everybody is being ironic
That kinda defeats the purpose of the satire, doesn't it?
>>
>>426160
Ahahahha you're so fucking butthurt about /pol/ that you copied my post when I BTFO of you.

Here, let me repost the orginal:

>4chan circa 2007
>Boy I sure do hate niggers
>Okay

>4chan circa 2016
>Boy I sure do hate niggers
>GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING /pol/NIGGER GET BACK TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD REEEEEE YOU'RE HURTING MY FEE FEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What went wrong?

Back to your hugbox, you retarded newfag.
>>
Hello
>>
>>426422
>what went wrong
/pol/. We've been discussing that in this thread.
>>
>>426422
How new are you that you didn't know this is a pasta thread that's been posted for a few months?
Like seriously nigga
>>
>>426440
Your what's wrong
>>
File: 1239514682719.jpg (68KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1239514682719.jpg
68KB, 800x500px
>>426164
But /b/'s shenanigans are cheeky and fun, while /pol/'s shenanigans are cruel and tragic.

Which wouldn't make them shenanigans, at all, really.
>>
>>426160
>racist ironically

This is what project chanology children actually believe
>>
>>426591
What has /pol/ done that is cruel and tragic? We hate everything we hate because they are trying to destroy what we love. If they stopped, maybe we wouldn't hate them so much.
The real ones who do cruel and tragic things are the Jewish Globalists who import criminals and terrorists into white countries for cheap labor.
>>
>>426203
>Kayla
Holy fuck is that pipebomb?
>>
>>426164
No, it really hasn't.

/pol/ is ruining this website desu.
>>
>>426400
>>426370
faggot nobody is reading your conspiritard links
>>
File: jRDhEkW.jpg (81KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
jRDhEkW.jpg
81KB, 540x720px
>>426160
When will the edgy neonazis and the dipshitted liberals realize that they're both in the exact same demographic of ignorant white american millennials? The political pendulum will just keep swinging, I predict 4chan will be full leftist mode within 5 years.

These people more than likely hang out at trendy hipster bars together and they don't even know it. Fucking awful.
>>
>>426164
Ask how I know you're new
>>
>>428267
Nobody cares, friend.
>>
>>426160
this is incorrect. /pol/ cares about killing Jews AND muslims equally and genocide is the preferred method
/pol/ is also blatantly anti-censorship, especially of themselves. If everybody said what they thought, muslims would have been kicked out of Europe and USA back to their desert hives years ago.
>>
>>428702
>/pol/ is also blatantly anti-censorship
Unless it's something they disagree with.
>>
>>428702
Go back to your right-wing hugbox
>>>/pol/
>>
>>426378
great video
>>
>>426591
when has /pol/ ever been cruel and tragic?
>>
File: THUG.png (144KB, 601x629px) Image search: [Google]
THUG.png
144KB, 601x629px
>>428704
in that case we want to hear your side so we can prove how wrong it is
I've never seen any board challenge and disprove so many things as effectively as /pol/. What views of yours do you feel aren't being addressed? I bet we can handle them.
>>
>>428726
>we
>>>/pol/
back to your containment board where you can argue with other retards, faggot
>>
>>428267
Been here since 08 racism and 4chan go hand in hand.

You may not know this but "no racism/shitposting/trolling" outside /b/ and /pol/ is a new thing. Cross posting and board v board invasion were not only done often done but admin and mod condoned if they didn't straight up have a hand in planning it
>>
File: 1444249427007.gif (186KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1444249427007.gif
186KB, 500x361px
>>426160
>two groups who think the status quo is fucked up, for but different reasons
>'lel, exactly the same lel'

Seriously though, kill yourself.
>>
File: fine literature.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fine literature.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>428730
clearly you are deeply troubled, friend, as you can't even remember what you were so upset about before. Are you getting enough sleep? Is your lack of a job and a girlfriend or loving wife keeping you up at night?
Maybe you should seek professional help, anon.
>>
>>426962
Pls be b8
>>
>>428726
>I've never seen any board challenge and disprove so many things as effectively as /pol/.
Probably because you never leave your echo chamber.
>>
>>428749
>>>/pol/
>>
>>428759
I see this is the latest deflection tactic, consider suicide.
>>
>>426160
>be me
>be ironically racist just for jokes in 2007
>FF to 2016
>Stil racist ironically just for jokes
>people think I'm serious now
What happened?
>>
>>426164
it really hasn't though. Most of the racism really was just shitty trolling. We didn't used to have a lot of actual, legitimate white supremacists on this site like we do now. And it wasn't nearly as widespread on this many boards as it used to be. It even seems worse now than just a couple years ago. You used to be able to talk about a movie with a black character on /tv/ without half the thread just being "lol that guy was such a nigger right?" It's not just one or two troll comments now, threads are filled with those comments. And a lot of times they aren't even trolls, because now we actually do have a lot of genuine white supremacists on this site that 4chan didn't always have
>>
File: pol satire.jpg (33KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
pol satire.jpg
33KB, 349x642px
>>428853
because you're not being """ironically""" racist, you're just racist.
>>
>>428959
>implying that is a bad thing
Big news for you, but most if not all of the world is still racist when you exclude the west.
>>
>>426160
OP you already got BTFO multiple times, how many times are you gonna repost this thread?
>>
>Delete /pol/posting
>Autists can help themselves but give me (you)s and send me too long messages about freedom of speech
>continue delete /pol/posting
>>
>>426160
kill yourself retard
>>
>>426203
rollan
>>
>>426160
You need to lurk more and stop whining like a pussy little faggot
>>
>>428755
>echo chamber
Not compared to anywhere else on the Internet
>>
File: 1451527799754.jpg (75KB, 864x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451527799754.jpg
75KB, 864x540px
>>428959
Racism is justified it's literally only fat landwhales and limp wristed humanities students that give a shit about how other people think in their own brains
>>
>>428992
Its worse than most places on the internet. There isnt much discussions from different angles. Its all one view. The angry and afraid conservative conspiracy theorist. How do you have so much time to care about this shit in between video games and anime?
>>
>>428997
Name another site that doesn't censor where anyone can post their opinion

There are lefties on /pol/ so your either lying or don't lurk enough.
>>
>>429004
>another site
>another
>as if there's one to begin with
>>
>>429004
How can i list ANOTHER site when i cant think of even ONE that doesnt censor whats posted ;-) delete /pol/
>>
File: proboscis.gif (3MB, 280x208px) Image search: [Google]
proboscis.gif
3MB, 280x208px
>>429005
>>429007
What's being censored? Give me an example.

Why do you lie so much?
>>
>>429016
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/deleted/deleted/

Why do you lie so much?
>>
>>426203
Rolling
>>
>>429031
>pages of spam
Wow its fucking nothing you know that's not the same you know I'm right faget
>>
>>429049
>faget

Nice job censoring your own speech. Looks like I win.
>>
>>429052
Oh my g*d just stop
>>
File: 1453236478799.jpg (199KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453236478799.jpg
199KB, 1000x600px
>>426160
>natsoc "/pol/"
>sjw
>both authoritarian faggot cunts who want to limit youre are're freedumbs
A boot's a boot, doesn't matter who's wearing it.
>>
File: Niggers.png (8KB, 464x212px) Image search: [Google]
Niggers.png
8KB, 464x212px
>>428959
>there's no such thing as a joke
If a word on the internet triggers you then there is no hope for you. Joking about racism harms no one unless you have literally no self respect to be able to brush it off. Its not preventing anyone from gaining employment, or restricting their access to establishments, its literally just letters in sequential order posted on the internet.
>>
>>428960
>most of the world outside of the West does ____.
>therefore, ____ is not bad
Great logic there.
>>
>>426203
Roll
>>
All I am getting from this thread is that
>/pol/ needs to be deleted because its full of racist, evil shitlords who hurt people

Seriously, this makes me WELCOME /pol/ more than anything
>>
File: 1182975084531.jpg (50KB, 466x612px) Image search: [Google]
1182975084531.jpg
50KB, 466x612px
>>428957
>>
>>426203
Rolling
>>
>>426164
The main difference between then and now is that now people go out of their way to explain their views as if anyone cares. It'd be considered blogshit if it were about any other subject outside of race/politics/religion.
>>
The trouble with /pol/ is that /pol/ will accept anyone. All you have to do is make the right insinuations about jews, niggers, and degeneracy, and you're one of the gang.

It's really not a discerning community.
>>
>>426160
Nothing.
>unironically racist
The races aren't equal, if they were we wouldn't be distinct races.
>constantly falseflag to give their boogeyman legitimacy whilst complaining about falseflags
Your "falseflags" are the same as bait on every other board. Don't be mad because /pol/ actually tries.
>bring up how much they hate niggers and talk about politics in unrelated discussions constantly
The only cross boarding I have seen recently is Trump posting. You don't need to visit /pol/ to be racist or form a political opinion.
Only on this shit tier board which also cant stop crying about /pol/ oppressing them.
>>
This thread has been posted so many times it could be considered spam.

The main difference is the different political climate we live in right now. 4chan is known to be a male-dominated website. The current "boogeyman" is SJWs who are looking for equality in these male-dominated fields. If you follow the news, you'd know that it's a legitimate boogeyman, and not something made up by 4channers. You got to understand that these SJWs are incredibly unpopular, so they're hated by not only right-wingers, but also by moderates who don't want anything to do with the misandry-like bad side.

Because politics are not actually allowed on boards besides /pol/, /b/, and /r9k/, they mostly limit themselves to these boards. Be glad that this containment board exists, because all of the other boards would go to shit if it would be removed. Political conversation about these topics can't be avoided anymore, because both the SJWs and /pol/acks want to stir a discussion about it on these boards.

Politically incorrect redditors come to 4chan as refugees. Most of them are actually secular I think, but because of r/atheism's popularity, Christians (and also some Muslims and Jews I think) moved over here.

Racism is still mostly irony on here, and the people who think otherwise are the idiots who don't really belong here.
>>
>>426160
>unironically racist

these are the same thing, and you are a triggered faggot.
>>
>>429782
I have to add to this: racism as in thinking that the white race is superior to others.

Xenophobia is an entirely different thing, and is far more common.
>>
>>429782
>The current "boogeyman" is SJWs who are looking for equality in these male-dominated fields
I think they want to be superior to men, last time I went on Tumblr for reasons to kill myself
>>
>>429805
It wouldn't really be equality if they didn't want to be superior to men. I mean, you want to be superior to women, right? I know I personally do. Of course women want to be superior to men. They're human beings just like men.
>>
>>429838
Not him, but that's only a small part of the backlash against feminism. Most people actually favor equality, including me. Except, I think gender roles are not a complete social construction, and that some of our differences can also be biologically explained.
>>
>>429841
Well that's fucking lame. That's pretty much expecting women to be better than you if you think they'd strive for equality and not any more than that. That's just contrary to human nature, and we men have it better than they do so that's pretty fucking lame for us to pretend we want equality. I don't want equality. I want it how good I have it. I mean... Which of your "privileges" would you be willing to give up? I personally wouldn't be willing to give up any of them.

I respect feminists and their desire to obtain dominance over men, I just laugh at their feeble slow attempts to get it. Feminists are pitiful.
>>
>>426203
Rollin for Klara
>>
>>426203
>Madelyn
>those are supposed to be negatives
>>
>>429782
>Racism is still mostly irony on here
What a fucking nigger.
>>
>>429782
There is so much bullshit in a this post I could fertilize my fields for years with it
>>
>>429782
>Racism is still mostly irony on here, and the people who think otherwise are the idiots who don't really belong here.
kek you're a retard. /pol/ is filled with actual, unironic white supremacists.
>but they don't ACTUALLY want to kill all black people it's just a joke!
yes we know they don't want literal genocide, but they're still racist as fuck and honestly believe blacks are pieces of shit that should be treated like garbage.
>>
>>426203
race war now
>>
>>430799
I'm sure less than 30% of the board takes it serious. Some of my former friends used to 'jokingly' hate niggers too, and they were college-level higher middle class people.
>>
>>426203
Madelyn, Lizzy, Colette, Jaylynn, Brooke or Cate.
pls
>>
>>430811
What's actually wrong with hating niggers? Most people hate them because they stink and do nearly all the crime.
>>
>>430846
Because you're generalizing. It's not innate. It's associated with poverty rather than race. White trash is as worse.

The PC police plays the racist card far too often, though. I think it's not racist to call out illegal immigrants on their rapings, and Islamic extremists on their terrorist attacks. Trump is not generalizing, and it's backed up by statistics.
>>
>>430719
Care to give some examples on why you think so?
>>
>>430865
White trash commits less crime. Look at Appalachia.

And what percentage of a piece of fruit has to be rotten before it is no longer worth trying to cut the rot off? Why is generalization bad if it is try in the majority of cases, and making that generalization makes you physically safer than, say, a coalburner who did not?

Philosophy has spent over two thousand years trying to solve the problem of induction and have gotten nowhere. But like it or not, the world moved on and uses it without their approval anyway.
>>
>>430880
The fact that they are discriminated against as a minority plays a role in it too.

The point I'm trying to make is that black people and other minorities are not innately inferior.
>>
>>426160
Why does "The old version of [Insert board here] was so much better" show up so frequently everywhere?
>>
>>426203
wew lad
>>
>>430811
Yes, I'm sure your friends """""""""jokingly""""""""" hated niggers. They definitely weren't racist at all, just like /pol/ definitely doesn't view blacks as inferior at all and definitely supports treating all races as equal
>>
>>426386
Nigga stop being right; you're ruining the thread.
>>
File: scum.png (500KB, 987x766px) Image search: [Google]
scum.png
500KB, 987x766px
>>426591
>Implying Moon Man isn't based
>Implying it's not hilarious to pretend a random political cartoonist is actually a secret neo-Nazi
>>
File: 1451613375749.jpg (100KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
1451613375749.jpg
100KB, 763x652px
Africa suffers from the legacy of colonialism and Muslims rape because of the disease of Islamophobia. Indians shit on the street because they're poor and they're poor because of Britian. Japan is doing well because of help from America. White countries profit off of exploiting minorities. Blacks commit crime and do poorly in school because of stereotype threat. Poor Asians don't commit crime because of culture. Arab countries are war ridden shitholes because of oil and artificial borders. If whites people just tried harder to check their privilege and give away their wealth to minorities all the above problems would disappear because all humans are created equal in temperament and ability. com'on, it's 2016
>>
>>431124
tbqhf

Anyone who unironically thinks that nations are the sum of their people and that genetics affect the intelligence and temperament of a person is a deluded moron. Whites/asians have had unfair advantages which are too numerous to be listed here. If we spend more money on programs (FEEL THE BERN), humanity will finally start moving forward as opposed to the absolute lack of progress in the past 300 years.
>>
>>431108
One of them was literally a Muslim socialist.

There's an actual difference between politically incorrect humor and treating a whole race as inferior.
>>
>>429004
>Name another site that doesn't censor where anyone can post their opinion

Most boards on 4chan, where anyone can post their opinion on the board's subject and won't get censored
>>
>>431158
Well, I don't know about your friends, but the majority of /pol/ is the latter
>>
>>431246
A vocal minority is. Seriously, it's a pretty mild board. It's not Stormfront.
>>
>>426591
pistolwhip
>>
>>426160
>What went wrong?
lack of chemo
>>
>>426160
>What went wrong?
Stormfags.
>>
>>431250
it pretty much is stormfront. I'm a liberal who posts on /pol/ on a regular basis and I'm definitely in the minority when it comes to posters who think of black people as "people"
>>
>>431439
Maybe it was filled with stormfags two years ago, and even then I think most of them were just edgy teenagers who got off on politically incorrect Hitler stuff. Now almost half of them considers voting for Bernie Sanders, even if they are just reddit shills. It's become a big popular board, literally a political /b/. They're right in the center.

"Gas the kikes race war now" has been replaced with "make America great again", "cuck", and "Trump BTFO".
>>
>>431467
nobody will believe you.
>>
>>426203
Mem
>>
File: 1453680542715.png (660KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453680542715.png
660KB, 640x640px
>get on /qa/ for the first time
>it's just a bunch of sissy cuckold liberals bitching about /pol/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked, faggots.
>>
>It was unironic back then guys I swear

No it wasn't, everything was less serious and memes weren't beaten to death like they are now. Some people have grown up while an influx of new people who don't know 4chans history have joined.
>>
>>431553
>being (you)
>>
>>431578
Newfag
>>
9 more years of mass immigration to western countries will do that to people
>>
>>426160
I guess this meme is based on this article:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/how-2015-fueled-the-rise-of-the-freewheeling-white-nationali

There definitely is something going on here, but the article's kinda biased, which is to be expected from Buzzfeed.
>>
>>426203
Rall.
>>
>>431578
When you see people say that, just replace it with
>I-I've always fit in guys! I'm not one of the retards that thought he was among friends!
>>
Weeaboos are mostly leftists, and they have been losing influence on 4chan.

This site is becoming more normal. All websites with a free discussion environment will eventually become slightly racist. It's a fact.
>>
>>431641
This a lot of us used to believe the multicult lies but reality has not been kind to us we see how shitty muslims and nogs are with our own eyes.
>>
>>431793
Alt right "white nationalism" is something that has somewhat become the norm where I live, namely in Belgium, so it's definitely not a far-right movement. This is just a liberal spin to convince the more moderate people to distinguish themselves from that movement, especially because it equalizes internet memes with actual ideology. The Flemish nationalist party got 30 % of the national vote the past 6 years. The party's president has a lot in common with Trump, since he combines right-wing ideology with humor and charisma. It's a secular party that loves to use a polarizing rhetoric, also for the Syrian refugees.

According to that article, Bill Maher could also be considered a "white nationalist":

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/30/bill_maher_liberals_would_have_same_intolerance_for_muslims_christians_at_home.html
>>
>>426422
Alternatively
>4chan then
>"I don't hate jews or black people"
>"ok"

>4chan now
>"I don't hate jews or black people"
>"BLUEPILLED SHEEPLE LIBKEK GOOD GOYIM KEK KEK KEK"
>>
>>431938
Or
>old 4chan
>random nigger joke
>lol

>new 4chan
>LOOK AT MY POORLY MADE INFO GRAPHICS ABOUT HOW BAD JEWS AND BLACKS ARE KEK KEK KEK KEK SJW REDDIT
>dude we were trying to discuss something else that isn't even related to the board topic let alone thread
>WOW STOP CENSORING ME YOU LIBERAL KEK 8GAG WAS RIGHT
>>
>>431864
>a lot of us used to believe the multicult lies
There is nothing in the world as annoying as a convert.
>>
>>432020
Converts are the best.
People raised into it are open to change because there's no guarantee they understand why it's true. Some just believe it because they're told to, much like a leftist.
Whereas converts are more likely to understand where lefties are coming from and can deal with it accordingly, perhaps even convert a few more.

Though from your post I'm kind of getting the idea you have your head in the sand and are angry other people are taking their heads out.
>>
>>432044
>Some just believe it because they're told to, much like a leftist.
>you have your head in the sand and are angry other people are taking their heads out.
Holy fuck where do you idiots get this shit?
>>
File: 1454067423307.jpg (82KB, 620x407px) Image search: [Google]
1454067423307.jpg
82KB, 620x407px
>implying you can stump the trump
>>
File: 1452888450693.jpg (281KB, 832x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1452888450693.jpg
281KB, 832x1280px
>>432020
Why? A lie that has been proven false by real world experiences time and time again.
I would be a fool to continue to believe it that's how logic works.

You can't have your leftist utopia of social justice and tolerance when it means the destruction of everything you hold dear.

Wake up white man this comfortable life will not last when most of the population will not take part.
>>
File: U2ConcertBrandenBGate.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
U2ConcertBrandenBGate.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>432251
You're a gullible faggot who falls for propaganda easily.
>>
>>426203
Rolling for Ashley, Klara, or waifu
>>
File: LaboursLegacy.jpg (47KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
LaboursLegacy.jpg
47KB, 600x900px
>>432260
What propaganda? I learn from personal experiences and sources I know are true can you say the same? I think not, especially when my states propaganda is enforcing the opposite and obvious lies.

We don't listen to your bullshit anymore you are wrong and you will see that yourself one day.
>>
>>432293
You're adorable.
>>
>>432353
It's a good video showing some of the problems europe is having right now it's a video created to strike back at the propaganda the left is using in europe to try and convince the population that everything is fine and to go back to sleep.
I know it's real because I can go to town and see this shit happening in real time it's undeniable at this point.

Guess what? The state doesn't care about you retard, you don't have a leg to stand on because you are ignorant to what's happening.

Your such an idiot lol
>>
>>426203
rolling for CHAD
>>
>>426203
Roll.
>>
/n/azis
Zekefags
/b/tards

They have always been here.
>>
File: 1450428773069.png (327KB, 380x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450428773069.png
327KB, 380x720px
>>431855
Anime and it's fan lean much more to the right, just because a bunch of faggots who make fansubs go by the name commie doesn't mean it's leftist.
>>
>>432044
People who abandon what they believe at the drop of the hat never had any critical thinking skills to begin with.

>>432251
Either you were wrong and retarded then, or you were wrong and retarded now. Which is it?
>>
>>426203
fuck it
>>
>>426203
Rollerino
>>
>>426203
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroll
>>
>>432860
Commie doesn't make fansubs anyway. They just steal them and call them their own, then ban anyone who criticizes them.

For the record I like anime and I'm more left-oriented.
>>
>>426591
>cheeky and fun
they've driven multiple people to suicide you stupid faggot
>>
>>426160
I really don't understand what you're talking about desu. I've been here a couple of years before the creation of /sci/, /new/, /lit/, etc. and before that I always saw racism on 4chan and nobody flipped their shit.
It really makes me wonder if I was just oblivious to it because it was never pointed out (aka someone saying nigger cassually or posting starving ethopians for "teh lulz" didn't rile anyone up) as it is now, or if there is a genuine shill (such as you OP) that is trying a tactic that involves making us believe that 4chan used to be racism free prior to the conception of /new/-/pol/
>>
Fucking redditors invading 4chan. If you don't like this place, just leave.
>>
>>437068
>no reading comprehension while slinging ad hominems as an argument
Average stormfag, everyone
>>
>>437520
fucking newfags calling everything "reddit" so you can feel like you're part of the secret club. If you're this new, just lurk.
>>
>>431593
after (You) :^)
>>
I've been on this website since 2005 and everything you say is wrong. The "4chan was ironically racist" is a meme that started on reddit

Also, I've seen this thread posted more than once
>>
>>437893
>4chan was ironically racist
That's not actually what people have been saying.
>>
These threads in a nutshell.
>>
>>437893
Oh yeah? I've been here since 1992 and 4chan used to only be ironic
>>
>>438170
Yeah, pretty accurate summary
/pol/acks trying to force their lie that 4chan always was stormfront 2.0
>>
File: 1452212597394.png (777KB, 1852x2236px) Image search: [Google]
1452212597394.png
777KB, 1852x2236px
>>438245

Yeah man, it's /pol/ that makes the same thread every week and on every board to push a narrative about old 4chan.

It's /pol/ that pretends that an anonymous board where literally anyone who has access to internet can post anything they want with no consequences somehow didn't have legitimate racism along with the CP, suicide threads, gore and every other thing. They're the ones pretending society was somehow less politically incorrect 12 years ago when even people in San Fransisco used words like "faggot", "trannie" and "retard" on a regular basis in real life with few people caring.

They're also the ones who keep being butthurt about "/pol/" and "racism", completely ignoring the thousands of other problems on this site, including fucking feminists on a lot of boards most of which would've never ventured here just 5 years ago.

4chan has changed, the internet and the world have changed, but endlessly blaming /pol/ or "Stormfront" is just boogeymaning to remove ideas you don't like. It used to be that you could make non-PC jokes without some triggered landwhale telling you to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>437859
>I browse reddit

I've been using chans since the 90s.
>>
File: 1328167419928.jpg (288KB, 798x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1328167419928.jpg
288KB, 798x1154px
>>438262
Yeah, it's pretty retarded if you actually think about any of it
>pedos
>furfags
>bronies
>weebs
>edgelord teenagers circlejerking over gore
>bitter failed normalfags/neets
>3d "traps"/faggots/sexual degenerates of all sorts
>but racists? no way man, none of those here
what the fuck are you niggers huffing to think racism and genuine bigotry hasn't had a presence here as long as all this other shit? You really think you'll end up with a site that deals with all the above but doesn't have people who say mean things about minorities? smdh
>>
>>428957
Probably because people have woken up to the forced diversity in movies

Did you enjoy the part in The Hateful Eight when the black guy culturally enriched the Confederate Officer?
>>
>>438262
Yeah it is actually with /pol/ falseflags every other day to push the narrative that muh evul sjw's are invading the site
>>
>>438430
>SJWs are this paranoid
>>
File: xx0yrFm.jpg (43KB, 356x600px) Image search: [Google]
xx0yrFm.jpg
43KB, 356x600px
>>426160
You're completely glancing over the fact that things, socially and politically, have changed drastically in that time.

To think the culture of the board would remain stagnant is as retarded as thinking pop culture would remain stagnant, quit bitching.
>>
>>426591

>But /b/'s shenanigans are cheeky and fun

Newfag, the post. You're a literal retard. /B/ is a shadow of it's former self because the mods had to start banning people for it's 'shenanigans'. Does anybody else remember the days of actual raids? The 7chan exodus after they banned raiding that took years to recover from? Moot in court for some of the 'cheeky shenanigans'?

No, /b/'s shenanigans are tend, more often than not, to be cruel and tragic. Just look at what happened to Chris Chan (House burned down, forever a pariah, cult following of people actively rooting for his death from gangrene, among other things that were just run of the mill mean or nasty). Or any of the girls who /b/ pushed to commit suicide?

Don't get me wrong, /pol/'s shenanigans are way less random and far more directed. And it is absolutely true that /pol/ has become /stormfront 2.0/ (just look at the extreme libertarian exodus. Hotwheelz' chan has a /leftypol/ board that is about a third the size of their /pol/ because /pol/ because an activist, militant, outright neo-nazi board).

But they aren't as cruel as /b/. No way.
>>
>>426160
>people were racist ironically

No they weren't, people didn't do things "ironically" back then.
>>
I was banned from /v/ for 3 days for "off topic posting" in an off topic thread about some anime bitch with big tits.

Of course, I said something about the "more developed races" preferring tits, and that's the actual reason I was banned.

I wish leftist janitors/mods just left this place. Nobody wants them here except a tiny minority of redditors.
>>
How to spot a redditor:

-They think /pol/ is the worst thing that ever happened to this website
-They call other boards "containment boards"
-They think 4chan used to be a left-wing website
>>
>>438914
None of these were said, delusional stormcuck
>>
>>426203
Roll
>>
>>428957
>Actually caring weather someone is actually racist or just trolling
Did you start using the internet in 2016?
>>
>>426203
roll
>>
>>426203
Klara.
>>
>>428992
Ayyyy. I've never seen a legitimate argument against trannies. It's always
>muh degeneracy or mental illness
When confronted with the fact that the majority of doctors who determine medical treatment agree on the current treatment, you guys spout
>jewish/liberal/boogeyman bribed all the doctors
>the doctors are wrong because of x conspiracy I have no proof for
>science was wrong before, so it must be wrong now even if I have no proof

Now, I'm going to be called a faggot/tranny, when in reality, I'm sick of seeing /pol/ shitting up other boards. There at plenty more topics that /pol/ has no argument for other than blaming it on the Jewish or sjw conspiracy, or "degeneracy"
>>
>>438914
Literally what everyone has talked about
>anyone who disagree with me is muh boogeyman
>>
>>426160

>4chan

>ever 'ironically' racist

Maybe ironic in degree, but people in general are not fond of urban groids. This is especially the case for neurotic and elitist nerd hobbyists
>>
File: 1448611025001.jpg (197KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
1448611025001.jpg
197KB, 800x778px
>>426160

Maybe ironic in degree, but 4chan has always had a somewhat racist sentiment. The fact is that most people in general are not fond of urban groids. This is especially the case for elitist, nerdy hobbyists. Take note: nearly every board on this site is elitist and has been for a very, very long time. What might this personality archetype, in its generalization, also manifest as?

I started browsing in 2008, and 4chan was definitely racist back then. Hardline stormfags were very uncommon, so some of the posters in this thread are right in pointing that out, but the OP is coming off as totally delusional. 2007 4chan was never anything like /r/politics and perhaps YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>441161

I think /pol/ has changed a great deal since gatorchan siphoned off a big chunk of the nuttiest posters. In fact, it's been getting progressively better as of late. I'm not sure if it has better moderation, or if the rest of the site is opening up to it in way of the current election cycle.
>>
File: 1168730086700.jpg (64KB, 450x375px) Image search: [Google]
1168730086700.jpg
64KB, 450x375px
>>441169
True
>>
>>441174

How has it gotten better? Because you see less opinions that offend you?

Every board has been on a big decline for the last years, /pol/ and /v/ have especially suffered.
>>
>>441185

>How has it gotten better? Because you see less opinions that offend you?

No anon, it's that they actually discuss politics rather than incessantly 'redpilling' their echo chamber. Go visit gatorchan /pol/. Our iteration has never gotten that bad, neither has /new/, but it had been some gradients closer in the past. I don't mind stormfags or alt-right posters in general, but I don't enjoy them completely dominating the board and heckling away moderates, libertarians, and leftists.

The only real problem with them is that when they coalesce, they behave like a mob. Like fucking soccer hooligans
>>
>>441191
>The only real problem with them is that when they coalesce, they behave like a mob

That's actually part of what made some old 4chan boards good. There was more of a unified userbase, and more self-moderation so you got higher standards because the dumb shits and outsiders were actively weeded out.

When I go to /pol/, I want to be "redpilled", I want to meet a certain kind of people I wouldn't meet if I went anywhere else, when I go to hobby boards, I want good taste and posting etiquette that have been actively fermented for years. That's what gives the boards personality and something that makes them better than other generic sites. When you let faggots and everyone in, it kills the quality of the board, as the old userbase leaves because they're tired of dealing with the shitty users, and the shitty users just shit on the remains of the board, never replacing what was there before. It's what happened to /b/, /v/, /r9k/ and most other boards, and probably /pol/ now I guess.
>>
>>441220
>and probably /pol/ now I guess.
I've followed /pol/ since it began and it's changed significantly since GG. Far less stormfriends and far more twitter obsessed alt-right counterculture conservatives nowadays. Also, a lot of the older tinfoilfag crowd from /x/ seems to have migrated to /pol/.
>>
>>441220
>/pol/ has gotten worse because I see more opinions that offend me
>>
>>441248

I don't browse /pol/ (or 4chan) enough now to know how much it has changed in the last 2 years, I was just speculating because I've seen this pattern before. It's not offensive opinions (there's nothing offensive about generic ideas you see on Facebook/Reddit every day), it's just lower quality posts, less distinctive "4chan" posting, and boring/bad opinions drowning out the older style.

>>441234

Did the older posters all move on to that other chan, or did most just leave entirely? I only went on /pol/ after months of inactivity for the Iowa and NH primaries.
>>
>>441234
>alt-right counterculture conservatives
That's just a politically correct euphenism for stormfags
>>
File: super-troopers[1].jpg (293KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
super-troopers[1].jpg
293KB, 2000x1000px
>>426962
>>428720
>>431123
>>431292
>>435696
>>438820
>>
>>441259
>Did the older posters all move on to that other chan, or did most just leave entirely?

Weev led the true stormfags to gnfos like the pied piper and then the 8gag GG brigade swollen by r/redpill newfriends returned to fill the vacuum when they realized the entirety of 8gag gets 1/10th of the traffic /pol/ alone does.

That doesn't even get into part about the influx of tinfoilfags, but that's a story perhaps for another thread.
>>
>>426203
J U L I E
U
L
I
E
>>
>>426203
roll
>>
>>426211
which is pretty fucking gay when you think about it

/pol/ is full of moralfags, but they're moralfags who use edgy nazi language to hide the fact that they don't belong here
>>
>>431123
moon man isn't that funny of a meme desu. maybe if you're 12
>>
>>441169
>this website is elitist
>any fucking moron can post about anything and pretend to be educated enough to have a valid opinion
anon pls

this website isn't elitist, it's contrarian. it likes to shit on anything popular because a lot of the posters here are tragic fat chucklefucks, but that doesn't make it elitist
>>
>>441509

It's about as elitist as it can be before outright bottlenecking the userbase through some admissions process.

It's as good as it can get for a free to use, lightly moderated message board. Reddit has a format that better lends itself to enforcing elitism, yet virtually every major equivalent subreddit has a lazier and less motivated approach to their topic of interest

Physicsforum is better than /sci/

There is no more elitist (and active) discussion forum for literature than our own, none for music, none for vidya, none for animu, the list goes on. There are exceptions, but there is a substantive trend.

>wah, my board isn't super patrician and erudite, wah some posters are ignorant or ridiculously pleb

I would have to ask, what alternative is there? Anything else fringes upon total obscurity and lacks similar ease of access and ease of use.
>>
>>441569
>It's about as elitist as it can be

Modern 4chan is about as elitist as my dick, meaning almost not at all.
>>
>>426203
Lizzy and Collete are the most neutral ones.
Jaylynn, Klara and waifu have no drawbacks.
Rollan
>>
>>426160
>taking any opinion on a ib seriously
/pol/ is full of epic trells, if you want right-wing shills then visit #GG
>>
>2007
>progressives are all about increasing liberties
>fuck conservatives who want to censor the internet and hate video games

>2016
>progressives are all about authoritarianism
>fuck free speech
>my feefees are hurting, the government must stop this
>your freedoms are very problematic

what went wrong?
>>
>>426203
Fuck, rolling
>>
>>426160
Old 4chan was a nest of self-acknowledged degenerates, whereas new 4chan is a bunch of self-righteous shit-eaters who think they're contributing to the regeneration of humanity.
>>
4CHAN IS A LIBERAL WEBSITE IF YOU DONT AGREE LEAVE NOW YOU EDGY MANCHILDREN
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.