[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[s4s] is a containament board for autists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: whispering.png (819KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
whispering.png
819KB, 1280x800px
[s4s] is a containament board for autists
>>
>>425914
says the /a/utist
>>
File: autisms.png (138KB, 1258x422px) Image search: [Google]
autisms.png
138KB, 1258x422px
I thought everybody already knew this?
>>
>>425916
Nice, i continue to be in every single screenshot ever taken of that board
>>
File: ohlookitsautism.png (23KB, 246x325px) Image search: [Google]
ohlookitsautism.png
23KB, 246x325px
>fixated with numbers
They will stop every single dubs post.
Check.
>has repetition
They keep posting the same memes everyday.
Check.
>creative
Home to a lot of OC.
Check.
>very sensitive and easily hurt
"this is nice board" is their motto; if you say a word out of tone you are "rude"
Check.
>has problems with communication
Will mispell simple words like bird or pig for bavi or cowe.
Check.
>>
>>425914
that explains all the anime threads
>>
>>425930
bavi is an acronym dude
>>
>>425914
Grow some balls faggot.
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>425973
H-how do you know if I'm in [s4s]? And when I'm in /s4s/? How do I change?
>>
>>425977
Download the interface my dude
>>
>>425983
how
>>
>>426031
I don't have a current working link but maybe one of the other 4 people on [s4s] can help you out
>>
>>426038
who are the other 4 peope
tell me about them
>>
>>426060
Well, there's Yuji Sakai and honestly he's the only one that you should really be concerned about because he is the best poster that has ever been on [s4s] ever in its entire history. With every thread he creates he brings a newfound sense of wonder and astonishment to a dry and grizzled old board. Yuji Sakai is the lube that [s4s] so desperately needs betwixt its nethers. If you happen upon a Yuji Sakai post, be sure to comment positively and encourage his incredible reign of qualityposting. Yuji Sakai is not only the Prince that we deserve, he's the one we need right now.
>>
>>426068
who b yuji sakai tho
>>
>>426086
We are Yuji Sakai
>>
>>425914
So that's why it's full of anime
>>
>>426100
Please share what you know. Perhaps if we combine our information we can edge closer to the outer realms of consciousness.
>>
ses
>>
>>425930
1. that's a joke--well, I'd say it's taken a rather post-ironic tone: it's both taking the piss out of /b/tards who are overly concerned with the last digits of a post, and yet there seems to be a genuine love for them.
2. jokes
3. damn right
4. post-irony
5. jokes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.