[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Redditspam has been addressed by the mods, what other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

Now that Redditspam has been addressed by the mods, what other major issues does 4chan need to have fixed?

Personally I think the number one threat that 4chan faces is from Swaglord and his raid board /s4s/. Both of them need to be removed for the betterment of the site.

There's also the problem of anime spam on nearly every board. Anime is off-topic on almost every major board, and should be banned on any board that isn't /a/.
>>
t. techsupportforum
>>
/pol/ has been allowed to continue for far too long. They've been given many warnings and chances to change their ways. It's time to set a final ultimatum and remove the board for good.
>>
>>424798
What did they do though?
>>
>>424789
>Now that Redditspam has been addressed by the mods
It has? In what way? And do you mean people from Reddit spamming, or people spamming that other posters are from Reddit?
>>
>>424820
The latter. They're getting banned as they should be.

People from Reddit aren't spamming.
>>
>>424823
>People from Reddit aren't spamming.
[citation sorely needed]
>>
>>424878
Can you prove that they are?
>>
>>424880
Burden of proof is on >>424823
I only stick to one thread on /vg/ and we had only one redditor and avatarfag that quickly
got terminated.
>>
>>424789
I know /s4s/ well enough to know that deleting it is a horrible idea. It has enough of a userbase to have it's own wiki, it's own bandcamp, video games, and at least four websites. If the board were removed, the raids would still happen, they would just be organized on lupchan, and harder to stop as a result. I would honestly recommend enforcing just enforcing rule 2 more strictly on there.
>>
>>424810
/pol/ literally summoned an ancient Egyptian Chaos Frog God.
What rock have you been living under the past few days?
>>
File: eGcUJtr.jpg (14KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
eGcUJtr.jpg
14KB, 403x195px
>>424901
tl;dr: they're fucking with the very fabric of reality. Picture a 4 yr old obtaining access to thermonuclear missile launch systems. It's that bad. KEK have mercy on us mortals. For /pol/ knows not what it do.
>>
>>424789
>a real problem is being addressed
>now let's address my pet peeves that actually don't impact the site as a whole

s4s is fine. /qa/ shouldn't even fucking exist when Hiro isn't using it, not to mention he shouldn't even use it to begin because it is folly to trust strangers saying they know what's best for board/4chan here when thete is no proof they even use boards or are describing real problems vs bitching about pet peeves like OP. A couple of "nice board" pics on /qa/ don't change or matter a fucking bit and you are a serious fucking joke of a human being if you actually take /qa/ seriously enough to think it needs "protection" from one of 4chan's own mods.

Also anime "spam"? Show me random boards where it is literally being spammed. Seeing anime reaction faces outside /a/ doesn't carry any more weight than seeing cartoon or movie/TV faces outside /co/ or /tv/. You -make- it a problem by complaining where most people don't care. Your being too triggered/thin skinned to not pick fights with benign content every time you see it is -your- problem, and no one can fix it but you.
>>
>>424798
Stop blaming the whole board for the actions of a few individuals.
>>
>>424789
There is a eceleb spam/viral marketing intern problem on many boards.
>>
>>424901
>>424912
Oh but we taught them how to do that
It's fun to watch
>>
swaglord is everywhere, not even /g/ is safe. He posted big text in a windows hate-thread.
>>
File: babby oops (2).jpg (25KB, 335x331px) Image search: [Google]
babby oops (2).jpg
25KB, 335x331px
>>425057
>yfw you realize swaglord is a collective alter ego of many mods
>>
>>425070
Then all those mods need to be removed.
>>
>>424945
>Also pepe"spam"? Show me random boards where it is literally being spammed. Seeing pepe reaction faces outside /r9k/ doesn't carry any more weight than seeing cartoon or movie/TV faces outside /co/ or /tv/. You -make- it a problem by complaining where most people don't care. Your being too triggered/thin skinned to not pick fights with benign content every time you see it is -your- problem, and no one can fix it but you.
>>
>>425057
He defiantly goes on /pol/ I can tell you that. Hell I think he was the one who got the Bernie Sanders get that caused a huge shitstorm.
>>
>>425150
I respect his defiant nature.
>>
>>425150
no i think he was the one who did the PRESIDENT Sleepy Carson post :^)
>>
>>425150
But really in all seriousness though, swaglord is a major problem. He is the worst mod on this site, and I personally believe a lot of mods are rallying behind him, as they see him as moot 2.0 considering he was moot's in real life childhood best friend. My guess is the mods believe swaglord is the real admin of this site, not Hiro
>>
>>425153
>in all seriousness though, swaglord is a major problem
Tell me about it, man. That guy's like, always having fun and stuff. I thought everybody knew that 4chan was a No-Fun Zone!
>>
>>425160
Nice try swaglord
>>
>>425169
I grow weary of these games. I am 100$ not swaglord though.
>>
>>424901
Kek will punish objections to /pol/
>>
>>425129
But they never complained about pepe, you faggot.
>>
>>424823
>People from Reddit aren't spamming.
Okay person from the website with upvotes and downvotes
>>
>>425181
Seriously, is it safe to write swaglord in the Name field, or will I get auto-banned for that?
>>
>>425204
swaglord impersonation is fully-sanctioned as long as your a kewl d00d
>>
>>424798
Agreed. Why can't they just be good people?
>>
>>425220
Such a deep and profound question surely will elude a simple answer.
>>
>>425151
If only he is as defiant on Reddit.com/r/4Chan as well.
>>
>>424789
In keeping with the strong anon ethos that we can solve our problems on our own, I propose we try a Forced Trip Day to make it easier for our reddit brethren to assimilate, or maybe easier for our pure anons to acclimatize to a username. It's just for one day, guys. Which day of the week should we launch it?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 695x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 695x572px
>>424798
>/pol/ has been allowed to continue for far too long. They've been given many warnings and chances to change their ways. It's time to set a final ultimatum and remove the board for good.
>>
>>425222
If current /pol/ ceased existing, then future /pol/ can be colonized by us good people. I feel the mods have it in their power to make this possible.
>>
>>425237
Seeing as how you are a human being, I am highly dubious of your ability to remain "good" for any extended period of time.
>>
>>425205
from what i have observed, this is true
>>
>>425238
Frankly, that's a non-sequitur? Right now /pol/ is as un-good as it can be and it really makes a lot of people make posts about how un-good they are. This alone suffices for moderator intervention. The reddit filtering proves it.
>>
>>425242
Yes, but the real point is that "good" is entirely subjective and open to debate. What you deem as "good" may actually be perceived as "bad" by someone other than yourself. Perhaps what you now perceive as "bad" in /pol/ is what some would consider "good." It really bakes your noodle, huh?
>>
>>424789
>>>/s4s/4115302

Reminder swaglord is now trying to use the name against us now. Its even more fucking proof he knows people hate him for his bullshit and he doesn't give a shit. Start calling him invisibro now
>>
>>425255
You tell 'em Stevedave
>>
>>425255
What a fucking fascist
this is just like that Death Grips song
>>
>>425239
Back to plebbit cuckmod
>>
>>425244
Huh. I never saw it that way. Perhaps what I deem as "reddit" may actually be perceived as belittling by a redditor other than myself, and perhaps what I now perceive as "reddit" in /pol/ is what some would consider good. I admit this lesson in perspectivism will bake my noodle for quite some time, anon.
>>
>>425268
It really is sad how lacking in self awareness redditors are.
Do you realize what you sound like?
>>
>>425236
Aw, you're so pissed that this will never be stormfront 2.0. What are you scared of /pol/? WHY TO MY OPINIONS THREATEN YOU SO MUCH /POL/?
>>
>>425153
Who the saw "swaglord" and didn't immediately tell him to fuck off? Do you need a more blatent red flag that he's a memeing retard?
>>
tfw you want to post as swaglord but are afraid that the mods might ban your miserably static IP
>>
>>424912
>>424901
Just like Ebola-chan killed all the niggers in Africa and Winter-chan wiped out the refugees, right?
>>
>>425551
I'm still waiting for Putin to nuke Mecca. It was the first thing I ever saw in /pol/, and it was so idiotic I never went back.
>>
>>425255
Cuckmod needs to go. He's a fucking blight on this site.
>>
File: kekwibnes.jpg (76KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
kekwibnes.jpg
76KB, 563x542px
>>425555

WITNESSED. Praise Kek.
Confirmed for Putin nuclear BTFO.
Our Chosen One will punish the unfaithful.
>>
File: 1452982348567.jpg (99KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452982348567.jpg
99KB, 682x1024px
>>425315
back to plebbit
>>
>>424789
>Swaglord and his raid board /s4s/.
Wow, are you still pushing this? For real? For fuck's sake, your parents should have whipped you in line. They wanted a successful son. Now they have a lost cause fighting Internet moderation on a weeaboo website
>>
The real issue with /s4s/ is they aren't even GOOD at ironic shitposting. It's just the same simplistic stuff, over and over, probably because it's the same few unimaginative people making those posts. On the subs it's based on, they actually know how to change it up. You need the help of someone like me.
>>
>>425648
come on over, we could always use some fresh figs
>>
>>425667
Oh, I said someone like me. Not me, obviously.
>>
>>425672
Oh, I see how it is. You're too good for the funposting board, huh? Typical.
>>
>>425674
Yeah, that's right. Sorry.
>>
>>425675
It's okay, I'll just be in the crying corner.
>>
>>425259
Fuck you fanboy!
>>
File: flying irony.gif (4KB, 75x75px) Image search: [Google]
flying irony.gif
4KB, 75x75px
>>425677
this is deviantart-tier shitposting you should be ashamed

also
>people taking swaglord's shenanananigans seriously
>people taking 4cham seriously
OMG i cant EVEN XD
>>
>>425695
>people taking swaglord's shenanananigans seriously

4CHAN IS SERIOUS BUSINESS WE R LEGION EXPECT US
>>
>>425695
Yeah but it's fun to tell people on the internet that I'm crying. It's only true like 60% of the time.
>>
File: ANONCANTFORGIVE.jpg (41KB, 498x345px) Image search: [Google]
ANONCANTFORGIVE.jpg
41KB, 498x345px
>>425699
Nice dubs
>>
>>425702
>It's only true like 60% of the time.
got a chuckle out of me, you have the potential to be a great shitp4ster, just apply yourself a lil more! ^^
>>
>>425709
It's my hot body, I do what I want
>>
File: 1452557270813.png (580KB, 800x2810px) Image search: [Google]
1452557270813.png
580KB, 800x2810px
>>424789
>>
>>425242
That is so fucking orwellian, I don't know if you're baiting retards but that is spot on how he defined newspeak.
>>
File: 1439599867323.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1439599867323.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
>>425778
Someone actually went to the effort of typing all that pointless bullshit up.
>>
>>425315
You should be banned for advertising
>>
>>424789
delete /pol/, permaban every IP that has posted on /pol/
>>
Minor issue, but general threads on /a/ have made a resurgence since the janitors have gotten lazy about deleting them. We were promised back in 2014 by a mod that generals would be removed from the board, and for a time there was a crack down, but now they've creeped back.

This requires moderator action since jannies aren't authorized to prune threads like these.
>>
File: Ses.jpg (50KB, 675x530px) Image search: [Google]
Ses.jpg
50KB, 675x530px
why is this thread not ses'ed yet?
>>
File: 1410241754116.gif (2MB, 270x193px) Image search: [Google]
1410241754116.gif
2MB, 270x193px
>>428132
Every time.
>>
I think 4chan has sorely needed an upvoting system

and maybe accounts, the whole Anonymous thing is so 2004
>>
>>425315
This is really ironic coming from someone who is so afraid of /pol/ they want it deleted for having different opinions.
>>
>>424789
IP-based banning. Bans should be based on a profile.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.