[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we being raided by octochan? I refuse to believe that anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1453230814264.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1453230814264.png
28KB, 186x208px
Are we being raided by octochan?

I refuse to believe that anyone who isn't from that shithole could unironically believe that gb2rdt is anything other than newdriends trying to fit in, in the most cancerous way possible
>>
just accept the fact mods endorse reddit, ban people for saying words they don't like, etc.
might as well make an account system and drive that final fucking nail in, fuck this place.

maybe I will fuck off to 8ch, you're going to assume i'm from there regardless.
>>
>>423301
They've been causing 'mischief' here for at least the last couple of months. They don't have the numbers for a proper 'raid', and their shithole of a site doesn't have the traffic to keep them occupied.
>>
>>423301
is saying "Go B___ To Reddit" now filtered?

Fuck I hope so. That shit was cancer.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

hell yeah. At least the mods have done SOMETHING good
>>
>>423316
Reddit
>>
>>423342
Go back 2 Reddit?
>>
>>423345
"Back to Re_dit" seems to be the filtered phrase. I couldn't post "Go back to Red_it" either.

If they want to stomp out redditposting they should cut the middle man and just filter "Reddit".
>>
>>423301
How is randomly assuming people are from 8ch any better than doing the same with Reddit?
>>
>>423301
What the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>423301
Please return to Reddit.
>>
>>423316
Go back to r᠎eddit.
>>
>>423310
Good. Gtfo faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.