[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1428538190070.jpg (163KB, 767x625px) Image search: [Google]
1428538190070.jpg
163KB, 767x625px
> TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY VISIT REDDIT ONESELF

>I know about medieval European history therefore I must have been in medieval Europe myself

Why is this logic allowed?
>>
File: Dog Yard Pee.gif (900KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Yard Pee.gif
900KB, 500x500px
This is the story of a dog going to the yard to pee

in GIF verison
>>
>muh logic
>muh fallacies
>muh srs busns internet debates
back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>421554
This logic is flawed because it assumes no one has been to reddit.

I have, it's awful and I don't want it here. That's literally all you have to say to stump the sjw mod.
>>
>>421604
Not only that, the logic is flawed because you can know the aspects of something without necessarily being apart of it. We've seen the censorship on Reddit. We don't have to go there to state facts.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/01/06/stories-on-cologne-assaults-face-censorship-on-reddit/
>>
>>421569
"back to pol" is literally the "back to r.eddit" argument for r.edditors
>>421604
also this, i've been to reddit, it's fucking garbage, i don't want it here.
>>
>>421569
mod pls ban this hypocrit :^)
>>
>>421554
Are you defending Reddit? For real?
>>
>>421656
obviously not you illiterate spacker
>>
>>421656
Go back to elementary school.
>>
The mod is obviously a butthurt redditfag that can't handle different opnions. All hope is lost when even the mods are in the group that most of the userbase hates.
>>
>>421660
>>421664
You ARE defending Reddit! KEK
>>
>>421554
Found the Redditor
>>
reddit
>>
>>421666
this

mod: "waah waaah we're sick of people telling us to go back to r*ddit"

well then stop acting like a fucking redditor, it's that simple
>>
>>421554
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsaneTrollLogic

Read this for more information.
>>
The most beneficial thing Chinese Moot could do for 4chan woukd be to just fire all moderators and give the most trust worthy janitors mod status until new proper moderators can be found. Sure there would be a large spike in shit posting and rule breaking for a couple weeks or so but it would also drastically decrease the amount of bullshit like this in the long run.
>>
>>422848
Why would you expect replacing a big unknown with another big unknown to improve the site?
>>
>>421625
>bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww everyone who tells me to go back to /pol/ is from reddit
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/stormfront/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>
>>421569
>>422949
mod pls ban this hypocrit :^)
>>
>>421554
I'm going to say this only once: you're really, really dumb.
>>
>>422560
the problem is people are saying literally everything is reddit man. god have you been to /tv/
>>
File: enhanced-1945-1452479835-5.png (679KB, 625x369px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-1945-1452479835-5.png
679KB, 625x369px
The issue is really with shitters thinking they're smarter than mods or anyone with common sense.

You know what you're doing when you dismiss a post with "reddit". You aren't trying to be logical or make sense and all parties know this. But the moment a mod calls you out on it you feel the need to turn the issue into a battle of wits. Stop embarrassing yourselves because you want to keep your quick n' ez shitpost alive.
>>
>>421554
You have browsed reddit a lot, long enough to form an opinion about their culture and things they like and dislike.

Or, you just trust what other people say about reddit, and you really shouldn't do that, should you?
>>
>>423088

go back to plebbit
>>
>>423361
Go back to the cuckold tab that I'm sure you have open.
>>
>>423368

back to plebbit you go
>>
File: 1451587843404.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451587843404.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>423376
How would you know I was from "plebbit" unless you've been there? Checkmate.
>>
>>421554

Because the mod is a Reddit fag.
He doesnt like seeing people use Reddit as an insult or people saying the site is shit.

This is the only logical conclusion since he got the actual phrase "go back 2 Reddit" filtered and not just the word "Reddit."
Filtering the word would have discouraged people from talking about the site at all. That would have been fine. But he decided to just ban the negative phrase instead.

All that bullshit about "You're just using Reddit as a meme/insult instead of arguing." is only directed at people that dont like the site.
That mod doesnt give a single shit about good debate. Proof: he was using logical fallacies as an argument.
The mod's "logic" is garbage, too. You've already pointed out the flaw, and many people on 4chan probably DO use Reddit as a resource, but dont participate there because they dont like the community.
Between that, and the fact that Reddit users come here on a daily basis and shitpost it's no wonder that anons are familiar with the site.

Knowing about Reddit doesnt make you a Redditor. Sometimes Reddit is the only place to get a piece of information.
And I must once again mention the amount that certain boards have to deal with Reddit's users. They simply do not know how to lurk. And when challenged, they demand the rules be changed to their favor and that the mods ban certain words, or set up "containment boards", or allow user moderation, or have shadow bans, or whatever would allow them to suppress that opinion they dont like.

And that's what it's about. 4chan has the option to hide threads, report threads, and do the same to individual posts. There's even the option to filter tripcodes, or even post IDs (I think that's still there) and there's greasemonkey scripts for this shit too.
But that isnt enough. It's not enough to filter this shit out for oneself. These fuckers want it filtered for everyone. Because they think they know what's best for everyone and that's how things are done on Reddit.
>>
File: black-women-white-men1.jpg (47KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
black-women-white-men1.jpg
47KB, 325x400px
>>423485
>This is the only logical conclusion

sure bro
>>
File: white power.jpg (39KB, 481x138px) Image search: [Google]
white power.jpg
39KB, 481x138px
I really gotta wonder about some of you people though. You do know Reddit is becoming more like 4chan lately, right? This one is on the front page of /r/funny right now
>>
File: 7A1Atxn.jpg (188KB, 964x642px) Image search: [Google]
7A1Atxn.jpg
188KB, 964x642px
And this is the pic it's in relation to
>>
>>421554
You don't actually know shit about European medieval history, dude.
>>
>>423485
You REALLY seem to care about this. A lot.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.